Enchanted pg. 1 by happythepug

Based on Click to view
Artist happythepug [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Enchanted pg. 1

Postby happythepug » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:41 pm

NOTE: SOME PICTURES MAY BE LOW QUALITY AND SKETCHES, I AM JUST MORE FOCUSED ON THE STORYLINE!

"Anyone?" Announced the new king, "Someone must go on this quest, I am to royal!" He said. "Or just lazy.." Mumbled his royal pet bird. "I never asked for a comment feather brain!" The king yelled to the bird.
"Ehm.." "Said a small wolf. "I May be able to..." He said. "Then come up and show yourself and say your name, I cant see you in this huge crowd of people!" He said. "Phew." The king said to himself. The strange wolf came. He walked up the stairs of the stage that the king was on. "Haha! Your to small to even last a hour!" He said. "How about you go to the baby store and get some baby toys?" Insulted the king. "I AM SKY, AND I AM GOING!" He yelled. "Gosh, Fine." Said the king. He gave him the map. "The quest of the forgotten flower." Said the king. He handed him supplies and a walkie talkie. "If a emergency.." Said the king. "I am sure there will.." Mumbled the king to himself. Nobody could hear it. He walked into the forest. There was a sign, It was Pirate words. Just like the map said. He walked in going threw bushes and pushing threw branches. he bent down and there were clues on were to go. "Hmm.." He said. "Were tree's have fallen many times, Many Things have come alive, But Now it is gone." He read aloud. "Aha! The place were the old experiment lab was burnt down. Mr. Jeff who made the first Frankenstein worked there. And as a matter of fact was the owner!" Sky said happily, And he ran off..

To be continued on page two.
Hi!! I like Enstars, project sekai, genshin, anime and manga, splatoon, rythmn games and more!!
happythepug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me