guess who's back? <3 by azhefa.

Based on Click to view
Artist azhefa. [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

guess who's back? <3

Postby azhefa. » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:46 pm

hello everyone, I use to be rebellion, but gave my brother my account, I'm only on chicken smoothie for drawing so please no roleplay requests and I may or may not open my custom slots so keep an eye out c:

I got a new drawing tablet for christmas so I can color better than before and this lovely stud is up for adoption, but it's not gonna be an easy catch c;

here's the form:

Code: Select all
[list][list][color=#BF0000][size=85][b]username[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040]text[/color][/size]
[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]creature name[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040][make it unique, preferably with a meaning][/color][/size]
[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]gender[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040]stallion[/color][/size]
[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]age[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040]32 years[/color][/size]

[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]height[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040]25 hands[/color][/size]
[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]body color[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040]dun[/color][/size]
[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]markings[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040]stripes and three socks[/color][/size]
[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]scale color[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040]medium blue[/color][/size]
[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]eye color[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040]ice blue[/color][/size]

[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]look-a-like[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040][find a picture that looks like him][/color][/size]
[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]personality[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040][at least 5 lines, not 5 words][/color][/size]
[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]back story[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040][at least 8 lines, no maximum][/color][/size]
[color=#BF0000][size=85][b]extra[/b] ::[/size][/color] [size=75][color=#404040][extra story or art, the more the better][/color][/size][/list][/list]
pisces est/south eastern usa newly single
───────────────────────────────────────────────
current online hours: unknown, due to work
will be switching to night shift at the end of the month

going through it and doing my best
please have patience with me
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: guess who's back? <3

Postby shortstop » Tue May 17, 2016 11:58 am

Gonna come back to this c:

username :: shadow9119
      creature name :: Bite Me//Azaaren

height :: 25 hands
      body color :: dun
      markings :: stripes and three socks
      scale color :: medium blue
      eye color :: ice blue

look-a-like :: Boop
      personality :: Azaaren knows he's different, and he makes it a point to flaunt his reptilian features as much as possible. He is every bit a show off, strutting his stuff around the ring and giving the judges enough to make them take him seriously. But while his tactics are aggressive in the ring, back at home he is one of the sweetest horses on the ranch. He's highly approachable, and will let even the smallest child run their fingers through his fur. He's also a pretty logical individual, preferring to solve problems through reasoning and thinking than rushing into finding a solution. He is, however, a picky eater. There are only certain meats he will eat, and all of his food has to be as fresh as he can get it.
      back story :: Shadow Cove had never expected to get anything carnivorous on their grounds, save for the dogs and cats that ran the place. When they first received the Calvar,Felim, they realized that maybe things wouldn't be as difficult as they thought. So the hunt began for a new addition to their ranks. The search wasn't easy - carnivorous mounts were still a new thing. But when they came across Azaaren, they knew he had to be the one. Winning the auction was easy, as his fierce nature put many bidders off. After all, Azaaren is more than eight feet all at the shoulder, not exactly a horse most want to deal with. He was brought home in a trailer, something he was remarkably calm about. He settled in easily, and his halter training and green breaking were a breeze. The only problem was feeding time. Azaaren was so picky with his food, that Shadow Cove couldn't keep up with how much meat he needed. The only solution was to build a freezer in one of the unused stalls. To date, Azaaren has been the horse at Shadow Cove with the most expensive upkeep.
      extra :: [extra story or art, the more the better]
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items