Based on Click to view
Artist Spotted.Newt [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

PTP #169

Postby Spotted.Newt » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:00 am

Paint-Tailed Pythons(PTP) are a unique breed of pythons that have paint seeping from their tail tips. PTP tend to be slightly smaller than their close cousins, ball pythons, females being around 2-3 feet long and males 1-2 feet long. Hatchlings are dramatically smaller at only 5 inches long.
Pythons tend to be quite intelligent, and PTP are no exception. PTP tend to be quite shy when first introduced to their owners, but will warm up quickly and soon become inseparable. PTP have exceptionally long lifespans, and have been known to live for upwards of 60 years.

Here we have a starry night and aurora borealis themed girl. I wonder if she loves stargazing...

To win this PTP, fill out the form below:
Code: Select all
[b]PTP Name: [/b]
[b]PTP Gender:[/b] female
[b]PTP Rarity:[/b] uncommon
[b]PTP Personality:[/b]
[b]A Short Story...[/b]

Extras (art, stories, etc.) are not allowed, other than the required short story (500 words or less.) Prettying is allowed and encouraged.

End date is January 1st.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PTP #169

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:55 am

PTP Name: Galaxy
PTP Gender: female
PTP Rarity: uncommon
PTP Personality:
A Short Story...
WIPPP
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:07 pm

PTP Name:
Aurora
(Also goes by Northern Lights or Northern)
PTP Gender:
Female
PTP Rarity:
Uncommon
PTP Personality:
She is kind, sweet, lovable, and being mean is only when you get her angry.
Sometimes she will hide in the middle of the night in tall grass, just to strike her opponent.
A Short Story...
"I'm going outside to play, mom!" A child yelled, about eleven years old, little girl.
"Alright. Be safe, Sarah." A more formal female voice replied, the mother. The little girl, Sarah, ran outside after grabbing a jacket, walking away from her house and to the pond that wasn't too far away. It was dusk, the sun going down slowly as she stood by the pond. Since the sun was still slightly in the sky above her, the pond glittered, but so did something else. Curious, she walked toward the blue colored reptile.

The snake was looking at the sky before it noticed Sarah. Frightened, the snake turned around and hissed out of defense. When the snake calmed down, it (most likely a she) noticed how frightened the girl was. Feeling sorry, it slithered closer, but Sarah backed away a bit. Sarah calmed down, noticing how the snake looked sorry.
"You're a cute looking snake," Sarah said with a smile, "I wanna take you home!" Sarah stood up and picked the snake up, walking home. By the time they got there, it was dark and the mother was mad, but relieved when she saw her child.

"Sarah! Did you bring a snake into the house?!" She asked, arms crossed.
"Mom, I want to keep it." Sarah huffed.
"Will you take care of it?"
"Yes.."
"Fine.. Take it up to your room and then you can come back down for dinner." The mother said. Sarah smiled and ran to her room with the snake. She put it on her bed and smiled, getting an empty tank and putting the snake inside.
"You're name shall be Aurora!" She grinned, then ran off for dinner.

The story has 281 words 1516 characters.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby altiora » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:32 am

PTP Name: Kairosa
PTP Personality:Involved // dedicated // thoughtful // quiet // interested // detached // shy // learner // listener

You breathe in the sort of cold that burns your tongue and nullifies your sense of touch. It brushes tenderly against your cheeks, accidently scraping them raw and your eyes squint to prevent it from getting to them, too. ‘Ambedo’, you thought; where sensory details are paramount to you in this moment of existing. Touch (cold), smell (pine), sight (frost), audio (wind), taste… the taste of winter, you considered, licking dry lips; soon emerging to autumn. You were happy with this, with simply existing, as well as remembering such an obscure word. A trail of thought from this lead onto another one, and you sat on a nearby rock outside of your house to consider it, because you could. It chilled you on contact, but did not burn through your jeans.

“The Ancient Greeks had two words for time; Chronos, as in chronological and linear, but also Kairos, as in chaotic, bouncing from one memorable moment to another, lashing over others.” You spoke, also because you could, then stopped, because why not. Free will and all that, and the surroundings made the scene dramatic to your perspective, and lengthy gaps encouraged that euphoric feeling. For another reason, it also allowed you to hear the wind and its sound, rushing through leaves and grass and the alleyways between buildings; it brought the sound of hissing, close to you and it attracted your attention to a dark snake to your right, looking up at you.

You jumped – of course you did, it was a snake! – but you soon calmed as you knew who snake this was; little Kairosa (indeed, the one who inspired you to look the name up to find the useless facts about Greeks and Time; you could admit the knowledge was useless) and she was beautiful. She was also a paint-tailed python that you were considering getting from a close neighbour who was no longer capable of looking after such a creature, and wished to give it to someone close, free to a good home. Of course, after picking up the extremely friendly python, and talking one-sided to her for a while, you took her to your neighbour, and promptly asked to take her off your neighbour’s hands.

It was a cold day, and probably wouldn’t be memorable against all the other cold days had she not received the newest member of her family. Kairos, yes, the time speaking to her Kairosa had zoomed by, but the few seconds of picking her up, cold scales, with the understanding that she had travelled out to listen to you – somehow, just another reason you would look after her properly – would last a millennium in your memories.
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:34 pm

wip wip!!
PTP Name: Lyra
PTP Gender: Female
PTP Rarity: Uncommon
PTP Personality:
A Short Story...
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Desertea wrote:PTP Name: Kairosa
PTP Personality:Involved // dedicated // thoughtful // quiet // interested // detached // shy // learner // listener

You breathe in the sort of cold that burns your tongue and nullifies your sense of touch. It brushes tenderly against your cheeks, accidently scraping them raw and your eyes squint to prevent it from getting to them, too. ‘Ambedo’, you thought; where sensory details are paramount to you in this moment of existing. Touch (cold), smell (pine), sight (frost), audio (wind), taste… the taste of winter, you considered, licking dry lips; soon emerging to autumn. You were happy with this, with simply existing, as well as remembering such an obscure word. A trail of thought from this lead onto another one, and you sat on a nearby rock outside of your house to consider it, because you could. It chilled you on contact, but did not burn through your jeans.

“The Ancient Greeks had two words for time; Chronos, as in chronological and linear, but also Kairos, as in chaotic, bouncing from one memorable moment to another, lashing over others.” You spoke, also because you could, then stopped, because why not. Free will and all that, and the surroundings made the scene dramatic to your perspective, and lengthy gaps encouraged that euphoric feeling. For another reason, it also allowed you to hear the wind and its sound, rushing through leaves and grass and the alleyways between buildings; it brought the sound of hissing, close to you and it attracted your attention to a dark snake to your right, looking up at you.

You jumped – of course you did, it was a snake! – but you soon calmed as you knew who snake this was; little Kairosa (indeed, the one who inspired you to look the name up to find the useless facts about Greeks and Time; you could admit the knowledge was useless) and she was beautiful. She was also a paint-tailed python that you were considering getting from a close neighbour who was no longer capable of looking after such a creature, and wished to give it to someone close, free to a good home. Of course, after picking up the extremely friendly python, and talking one-sided to her for a while, you took her to your neighbour, and promptly asked to take her off your neighbour’s hands.

It was a cold day, and probably wouldn’t be memorable against all the other cold days had she not received the newest member of her family. Kairos, yes, the time speaking to her Kairosa had zoomed by, but the few seconds of picking her up, cold scales, with the understanding that she had travelled out to listen to you – somehow, just another reason you would look after her properly – would last a millennium in your memories.

Congratulations! Kairosa is all yours. c: The story was creative, and I enjoyed the Greek information in there, particularly how it connected to the PTP's name. Take good care of her. c:
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby altiora » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:53 am

Ahh my gosh!! Thank you ^u^ I'll definitely look after her, thank you!
May I have a transparent version?
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me