♦ Wolf chime adopts #34 ♦ by T u m b l e

Based on Click to view
Artist T u m b l e [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♦ Wolf chime adopts #34 ♦

Postby T u m b l e » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:06 am

♦ What Is a Woof Chime? Woof Chimes are canines that vary in sizes from that of a chihuaha, all the way up to the size of a cow. They are all equipped with their own unique theme song that they play, and their own personalities. What kind of songs to they play? Any song! Some even play the same songs in fact, just in different tunes and tones, in their own unique matters. Woof Chimes have a hole on their back, and only play their song when the wind hits them, causing notes and music to swirl around them in a majestic act of song. Woof Chimes come in many designs and colors, and no two are exactly alike.♦

kartharon wrote:
♦ ALVA ♦

"what makes me smile?"
art. this doesn't just mean the art that you find hanging on the walls or done by an artist, this means art in all forms. let it be music, orchestra, writing, painting, drawing, dancing, etc. there is nothing more fascinating than seeing the art that differs with each woof chime. how wonderful that each soul can paint a different picture in an extravagance of colors.
even siblings, born to the same bloodline, having inhabited the same womb, can both display two glorious images of life that are vastly different.
or two strangers who have never once crossed paths or set sight upon one another create two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.
seeing the beauty in the world is what brings happiness to my life.

hard-working ♦ passionate ♦ joyful ♦ introverted ♦ observant ♦ capable ♦ neglectful ♦ empathetic ♦ aberrant ♦ intelligent

SONG

Last edited by T u m b l e on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image ImageImage

Please pm me if I haven't replied to your message or if I owe you something ;v;
T u m b l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♦ Wolf chime adopts #34 ♦

Postby Blurbs4life » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:21 am

♦Username: Blurbs4life
♦Name: No Longer Drowned Out
♦Personality (Can be short or long): Protective over people who are easily hurt and loves to make others better. Mostly keeps a poker face and only laughs in certain situation.
♦What makes him smile: Music and completed things
♦Song: Throne by Bring Me The Horizon
♦Extra (Optional): Favorite color is translucent
Blurbs4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:33 am

reserved with the namie Cairo

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T u m b l e » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:47 am

Bump before i go to bed! c: x

T u m b l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:48 am

mark
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiba! » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:09 pm

(I would do art of him, I truly feel a connection with the WC ;_;. I am currently away with family so I cant. Limited to my phone right now)

♦Username: OnyxVonix
♦Name: Broken Melody ~Melody for short~
♦Personality (Can be short or long): Melody is very distant, he doesn't tend to be very cheerful either. The only time you can truly see this broken beauty happy is while he sings, because than he feels happy and at peace. Besides being a bit on the gloomy side he is very trustworthy and loyal, when others are hurt he will have no problem tending to them.
♦What makes him smile: His music, he loves singing and hearing the tune from his heart and his voice. He puts a lot of emotion into what he says and it truly gives him goosebumps, and on rare occasions he may even cry, but truly tears of happiness. The music does tie to his history, his history which truly broke his melody for a long time. Before Melody used to play a more happier song, and he smiled a lot, always wanting to goof around and play. When he got older he met another wolf chime named Taz and he fell in love with her, she took notice to that and enjoyed wooing him and finally right at the peak of his passion for her, where he was ready to finally ask her if she would be his mate.. She said yes and the two were declared mates. Accept one day, she said she lost the spark.. and she didn't know if there ever was a spark to begin with. She left in despair and left Melodies well song broken. He couldn't sing his song, he couldn't smile because he could only think about her and every time he did the tears came and his song never felt right when he sang it. He could only think about her beautiful voice, her smile, her happiness... Finally for a long time he didn't sing and others called him the Broken Melody and avoided him. One day he began singing, but from his heart and the feeling and emotions he was feeling. The melody stuck and finally the once Broken Melody found his song. Now whenever he can he tries to sing the song, because it reminds him of her smile.. and that he has every right in the world to be happy to.
♦Song: CLICK ME
♦Extra (Optional):
Last edited by Kiba! on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T u m b l e » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:58 pm

Bump!

T u m b l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T u m b l e » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:05 am

Painted Pawz wrote:
    Bump!

T u m b l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TipsyBearTender » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:20 am

♦Username: NightSouls
♦Name: Chirin
♦Personality (Can be short or long): Lonely, simple, soft, smart, timidly shy and quite insecure.
♦What makes him smile: "What? Not what, who? there is this one creature. With a misunderstood beauty. With a broken smile just like mine, that is fixed by the little moments we share. I don't know her voice, her eyes, her laughing...but I know that she will always shine for me. Full for the wolves or not. (Moon)
♦Song: You are the moon- The Hush Sound
♦Extra (Optional):
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♦ alva #34 ♦

Postby kartharon » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:28 pm

♦ ALVA ♦

"what makes me smile?"
art. this doesn't just mean the art that you find hanging on the walls or done by an artist, this means art in all forms. let it be music, orchestra, writing, painting, drawing, dancing, etc. there is nothing more fascinating than seeing the art that differs with each woof chime. how wonderful that each soul can paint a different picture in an extravagance of colors.
even siblings, born to the same bloodline, having inhabited the same womb, can both display two glorious images of life that are vastly different.
or two strangers who have never once crossed paths or set sight upon one another create two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.
seeing the beauty in the world is what brings happiness to my life.

hard-working ♦ passionate ♦ joyful ♦ introverted ♦ observant ♦ capable ♦ neglectful ♦ empathetic ♦ aberrant ♦ intelligent

SONG

Last edited by kartharon on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me