Artist PurpleKakashi [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Parra Nursery Batch #229 [Adopt 1!]

Postby PurpleKakashi » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:13 am

Privately got this ticket long ago.. So without any further delay;

Deimos x Key x Katra

I believe the fates of these three are to be decided by Cake Face.

Last edited by PurpleKakashi on Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parra Nursery Batch #229

Postby m0chicakez » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:43 am

Thanks again PK! qwq
The top one goes to Wolfish, I'll keep the left one and the right one is going up for adoption! We will post the info about the contest shortly uvu
m0chicakez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parra Nursery Batch #229

Postby buny » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:10 am

I'll make sure to message Gee about the name of my sweetie in a bit qwq

I'll be the one posting the contest information!
(edit: also in the future, you guys can come to me to age these guys qwq)

The bottom right pup is up for adoption!
Everyone can enter in this competition and you must have the main thread marked!

Your job is to give the bab a unique name, quirk and to tell us who they look up to and why!
You are welcome to use the parents of the pup, or any other parra! (Please make sure that you ask their owner before using them!)

There is a 300 word limit for the required areas. You may include one piece of art with the pup in it. It can be made by you or be commissioned.
You may pretty up your form, but pale and overly bright colors are not allowed.
Extras are allowed, but do not exceed 200 words for each written extra.

The end date has been extended to January 8th

Code: Select all
[b]Username ::[/b]
[b]Name ::[/b]
[b]Gender ::[/b]
[b]Quirk ::[/b]
[b]Who do they look up to? ::[/b] (Please provide a link to the parra)
Last edited by buny on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Going inactive on here. Find me on DA instead.
Previously Wolfish.Twins.

Please refrain from asking for my closed species adopts, I still use them outside of their communities.
buny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parra Nursery Batch #229 [Adopt 1!]

Postby gold » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:48 pm

If anyone is in need of parras to use, I am happy to offer my adult parras up as well c: Always happy to meet new people in the community!~ Please shoot me a PM for permission/more info/to establish a relationship before using them, however. Please note that I won't be super picky as long as you're dedicated and they mesh well, but a PM doesn't guarantee use of my parrras ^^;

Una: Una had a rough start to her new life. She developed retrograde amnesia at age 25, and lost all memories from the ages of 5-25. She woke up in a new world with no recollection of growing older and she has been forced to grow up quickly and on her own. She's doing much better now, but upon first waking up she had some very childish traits. She's really overcome a lot and is now a good friend of Marsh, an "Aunt" to his kids, and great with kids, because she can relate to them better than most.

Marsh: Marsh was a nursery orphan and had to grow up on his own, kinda like Una did. He has always had a talent for puns, drawing, and a love for anything expressive. He grew up dreaming of becoming a world-famous fashion designer with a penthouse bachelor pad. That still hasn't happened but he has a small two bedroom apartment where his two kids share a room and he gets the occasional fashion designing gig. His most successful line is a bunch of dinosaur themed children's pajamas. He's lived there since he was a moody teenager, and in a sense, he's glad to have the munchkins around to keep his life interesting. He just wishes his biological daughter would stop being such a pain in the neck. He's great with his kids and maintains a childlike optimism about life while working hard to make it in the fashion world.

Boston: Boston traverses the Americas in a dinky little RV, going from city to city and immersing himself in the culture of the world. He has a huge collection of interesting travel stories and a great taste for international foods. He works odd jobs and writes in order to make a small income to support his way of living. Someday he hopes to save enough to buy a one-way plane ticket and an RV on the European/Asian/African continents so he may explore that side of the world. He's very charismatic and loves performing service work as he goes, it helps him feel socially fulfilled, since he can get very lonely living alone in a dinky '80s RV.

I've got a handful of teens/kiddos if you are interested in a younger role model/friend!
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buny » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:45 am

bump qwq

Please refrain from asking for my closed species adopts, I still use them outside of their communities.
buny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buny » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:34 am

This competition is now open to parra owners as well!
Get postin peeps!

buny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinnadaddy » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:52 am

Username :: sinnadaddy
      Name :: Pikake
      Quirk :: When placed into more so dull and boring situations, Pikake tends to find themself a corner removed from others and starts playing with the split ends in their hair. Pikake also tends to this before studying and whatnot in order to get them more focus on single thing.
      Who do they look up to? :: Rush owned by Soda
        Since Pikake was little, they have come to terms they really don't act as 'normal' as other children do. Pikake has never been able to pinpoint what sets them apart from the rest of youth, but they are aware that they prefer the company of those older than themselves. One they prefer particularly is Rush. Pik most likely prefers the company of the older parra due to the ambitions they had when they were younger and still to this day. The ambition of world domination.

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby found. » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Possible res if I have the time.

==============
DA • commissions open !! for usd/points :>

hi there !! i'm found, and i like musicals (deh, hamilton, newsies, etc.) and music in general?? (the beatles, peach pit, the walters, the smiths, foreigner etc.)

i don't get on too much?? but don't be afraid to say hi i need friends : ))
==============
found.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Username ::
Koi97
Full Name ::
Bear Kangee
Name ::
Bear
Nickname ::
Bones, Child, Fledgeling, Kangee
GenderVoid-They/Them pronouns
Pets ::
Brown Ball Python named Cheza
Raven Chick named Sareal
Song ::
Nightmare by Set It Off

Quirk ::
Bear can't sleep without noises. If everything is silent, they will wake up and it is nearly impossible for them to fall back to asleep, causing a lot of problems because they can't get enough sleep if there is silent. They will sing themselves to sleep, and actually continue to chirp or hum softly while asleep to keep themselves asleep.
Who do they look up to? ::
Thomas~Owned by Me;; Thomas never thought to have a child look up to him, and Bear was always obsessed with bones, death, and gore. When Bear met Thomas, it was a meeting they could never forget. Thomas became a sort of mentor to Bear, and Bear wanted to be as good as Thomas. Bear envied Thomas's memory of a lot of bones, and able to tell different animal bones apart. Bear sees Thomas as something dark and mysterious, as Thomas rarely talks, but still holds an intimidating aura around him. Bear spends most of his time watching Thomas work with bones and organize them into skeletons as best as he can. Bear wants to be a lot like Thomas, yet not like him. Bear knows that everybody is different, and that they could never truly be like Thomas. Bear often works on projects alone and tries to impress Thomas, who is amused by the fledgling's eagerness and excitement.
Personality ::
Bear is nothing like his name. They are dark, ruthless and cunning. A mastermind that finds the good things boring and is drawing towards the darker edge of the world. They are stoic and emotionless when alone, yet they don't mind having fun. Bear strives to surpass their "mentor" Thomas, and works hard to reach that goal. Bear doesn't have the best of memory, and it takes them a while to remember things, which annoys them greatly. Bear is easy annoyed, but always collected and calm. They can be slightly clingy, sticking close to the ones they prefer. Bear is greatly embarrassed by their quirk, and tries rather hard to it, but fails. They learned to accept it.
Relationships ::
Bear can have pretty strained relations due to their more detached personality. Not really seeing any light in the blood, Bear is dark and can turn a good mood into a foul one. Bear tends to stay away from their siblings and prefers to be around Thomas over anybody else. Bear doesn't like to make friends, and finds it to taxing to try and make them, so they stay by themself, trying to improve his knowledge on bones, or is with Thomas, watching him. Bear is hard to get close, as they close off and seem have really bad issues with others. Bear will try their hardest to scare others away, but at times, they will seek out attention, but they are reluctant about it.
Art ::Bone King~By Me
Art is linked due to the size vwv
Last edited by koi97 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:48 am

Saving my coding for future use. Congrats to the winner though!
Last edited by Gallifrey on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me