Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volk #41 | Glitch | 6 7

Postby aequilibrium » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:57 am

VOLK #41 - GLITCH ♂

| main thread | role play thread | archive | owner | form |
Image Image

► WHAT ARE VOLKS?

Volks are immortal nocturne wolf-like creatures, found by humans in a foreign planet a few years ago. Volks do not breed and the birth of these creatures is still unknown.
      Their main features are very long ears and tail, feathers on their cheek fur and tail and long and sharp claws. Their pupils are always the exact same color as the iris, making it look like they have no pupil at all. Their feathers, nose, claws, ear fur and tongue glow in the dark. Their size is close to a wolf's. Volks are very agile creatures due to their slim bodies, making it easy for them to escape in any kind of situations. They can easily swim and climb trees. Volks have an omnivore diet, even though they feed mostly on fruits.
      Volks are smart creatures, extremely friendly and curious. Some of them are usually tamed by humans before reaching their maturity. Once you tame a wolf, both you and your wolf receive the same marking on the same body part, representing your bond. Some markings are simple and some markings are complex - the complexity of the marking matches the effort of the taming process.

Last edited by aequilibrium on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #41 - ADOPT ME!

Postby Fuscontidox » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Omg Aequi! You're amazing :0 this is soooooo awesome!!
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:09 pm

Username:
pine tree

Name:
Gisfrid-German-"Pledge of Peace"

History:
Gisfrid was born weak. His clan worried he would not survive. But his parents would not give up. They were great inventors, and so their clan had some of the greatest technology in existence. They performed extensive surgery on their newborn son, inserting support systems through his entire body to strengthen him. The only external signs of this were a node in his chest and a monitor behind his shoulder. He grew like a normal Volk for the first hundred or so years of his life. His parents couldn't be prouder. He inherited their affinity for technology and computers, breaking down barriers in the development of these systems. But not all were glad for such improvements. The neighbouring clan, a highly religious society, saw their inventions as demonic and threatening. They rose up and attacked. Gisfrid and his parents were badly hurt. Though every effort was made to save them, only Gisfrid survived. In a final, desperate bid to save them, he uploaded their consciousnesses onto a computer grid. Though their bodies died, their minds lived within the system. But Gisfrid could not reach them. Try as he might, there was no communication between the inner system and the outside.

Story:
Near twenty-five years had passed while Gisfrid had been working on this project. He had had to invent most of the components himself, starting from scratch. But now it was complete. Gisfrid sat, almost falling over from exaustion and relief. Finally, he could see his parents again. Tapping the buttons and keys, he began calibrating the machine. It was a rather small thing, hooked up with wires to many computers all around the underground room. It was long, cylindrical, with a few spokes sticking out from the sides and a single round aperture at the end. Gisfrid tapped the last few keys, the quickly turned to face the machine. A single, thin green beam of light burst from the aperture, making contact with directly into the node on Gisfrid's chest. He felt a slight tugging sensation and lost consciousness. The next moment, the room was empty.
Gisfrid hit the smooth surface of the ground, feeling like he had just been shot from a cannon. Opening his one organic eye, he took in his surroundings. A flat black surface beneath him. A clouded sky above him. A single lighted post to his right. Before him, tall structures like nothing he had seen before.
"I've done it." He said to himself."I'm on the Grid."

Why I want this Volk:
Well, he's pretty. And he appeals to one of the oldest parts of my fangirl mind. He has circuit patterns. And to me this means Tron. I won't explain it now, but it's very important to me. I feel I could do a lot with this guy.
Last edited by Brainiac5 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coradrawa » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:07 am

Username: coradrawa
Name: 1101 (13 in binary numbers) or ARK
Nickname: 13
History:
1101, or ARK, originally was a normal Volk. She grew up in a small group of Volks with her parents and one other sibling. However, this particular group was known for having disagreements with a neighboring group of Volks, and the two groups were always weary of each other and they knew one wrong step and a war could start.
However, at this point I should mention that 1101 went by a different name, Ark. This is why she has two names, but I will
Why I want this Volk:
This darling I just adore. Her design is GAH! and really appeals to the computer nerd in me with the binary markings...
Apart from this she has robot parts, and any of my friends will tell you I have a love for robotic limbs...not to mention my love for quite a few robot characters (Genos, Wall-E etc... :3) and artificial intelligence programs.
Last edited by coradrawa on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
coradrawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aequilibrium » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:47 am

Fuscontidox wrote:Omg Aequi! You're amazing :0 this is soooooo awesome!!

aw, thank you fusc ^^
ae | she/her | adult

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiba! » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:13 am

Image\

Username: OnyxVonix

Name: Glitch

History: Glitch was created in a lab. He was supposed to be a new weapon humans could use in war in place of dogs. It all went wrong though when one of the scientists snapped a wire and caused light damage to his system. Slowly over time though he started to show signs of his instability, twitching and unpredicted recoils to the movements of humans and the procedures they tested on him. Humans began to worry about their once thought to be magnificent creation. They scanned his system, and found a large virus known as 011001 -goes of forever- had taken over his system. There was also serious damage to it as well from the months of it not being cared for properly. Labeling him as dangerous he was locked away in one of the chambers, the chambers of the numerous failed projects. He remain there is silence, they wondered what the virus was waiting for, and they to waited for a year. The whole time while the rest bounced off of walls and snarled, drooled, and screamed threats or roared angrily.. he sat and stared at the transparent glass which he shouldn't be able to see them through.

Finally one day when they least expected it, he was gone. How though? With such high security? The virus traveled through the electricity and left the body of Glitch limp in the cell. He was declared dead, bringing out the body and taking out the parts he would need and scattering them around before disposing of the body. The virus found Glitches body and entered it, but the body remained limp. The virus was forced to travel through the power.. but this time he came as a real and living virus. A shadowy and distorted image he was as he reclaimed the objects and gave them back to Glitch before reclaiming him.. the scientists came back as it was time to fully dispose of the body, but it was gone along the the objects. He was known as subject 011001 who escaped, and is still to this day be sought after.. but no one can stop the virus...

Why I want this Volk: Honestly, I feel it appeals greatly to my taste and I feel a real connection with it. I would love to develop his story further and him as a character in general.

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luneste » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:34 am

Username:
Nomatani
Name:
Nulectrei
History:
She was created in a remote factory, her circuits made of the purest of metals, her heart of gold and her eyes created by that of the ancient crystals that grew long ago. Her voice was installed as means for her to communicate, but it soon became her way of expressing her emotions. She would sing every night, when she thought she was alone. She always felt safer that way. She knew if she was alone, no one would fear her. Until one day a youngling approached her as she sung and simply asked. "May I listen? Your voice is beautiful." Her heart actually warmed up at those words, some one was unafraid of her. She was so happy. So she nodded and continued to sing, her voice soothing and melodic as she did so.
Why I want this Volk:
All creatures are stunning and marvelous- I would love to have her for my future set story. She would become a perfect part of their lives.
Gif:
Purpose in life:
To preserve the life around her that fades so quickly, repair what has been broken by greed and corruption.
Luneste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #41

Postby aequilibrium » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:18 am

= closed for judging =

If you want to change or add anything to your forms please do it asap c:
ae | she/her | adult

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #41

Postby coradrawa » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:25 am

Oh flip forgot to finish up my form Xo

Good luck everyone, your forms are really good <3
coradrawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This Volk has been tamed!

Postby aequilibrium » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:46 am

The owner of this Volk has been choosen - congratulations ❁WallFlower❁, this Volk is now yours!
Sorry that I took so long to decide, all of your stories were pretty interesting and creative ^^

Glitch's abilities are

Agility Wisdom
6 7

Bonus - systems turned off:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main ThreadArchiveRole Play

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me