80 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Plumerian #667

Postby icseal » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:25 pm

squids n stars? i honestly have no idea how i designed this :'o
      you must have not received/won a plumie in the past three months in
      order to enter!!
      also, this will be a limited impress me - you can only have 5
      5 art pieces and 1000 words max in your form!! image urls and misc text won't count.
      Code: Select all
      username -
      name -
      gender -
      art/story/whatever you want -

gl everyone! this will end on the 30th! as always, if you have
      any questions, feel free to pm me!! i will reply asap
Last edited by icseal on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #667

Postby kayyye » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:32 pm

username - Skettchy
name - Jenova
nicknames - Jen, Jenny, Nova, JJ, Jay
gender - Female

wip
Last edited by kayyye on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"humanity is a vampire's
greatest weakness" -KP
ayo im kay(e)
college takes up a lot of time so i go m.i.a a lot
i like to draw occasionally too
feel free to shoot me a PM if
you wanna chat!♡
thats really it lmao
kayyye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:37 pm

Mark
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Howlingdragonwolf » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:54 pm

username - Howlingdragonwolf
name - Aland
gender - Male

Let the story Rise bro:

Aland stretched and yawned leisurely, flicking his tail back and forth. It was silent, as always.. Strange, their seemed to be a slight hum in the air that was noticeable against the usual silence. Aland perked his ears and padded out side, curious. Standing in front of his door was a regular fox, the fox was a mottled silver and gold and looked utterly freaked out. Aland tilted his head slightly, he could understand the fox, how queer. "A warning!" The fox yipped to him, "They come, for you." it says and runs away.
Aland shrugs, unconcerned, until he heard the roar of a creature in the distance. His face whitens and he turns, he had heard the roar before, in a dream, a long time ago. He tried to block it from his mind, but memories came flooding in, of the weird creature who had glowing red eyes and a looming face.
Aland turned and tumble into the tall grass,running from his own mind, slamming right into...something... "Come young one, we have much work to do." it said and set off at a fast pace, tail swishing. Aland follows, cautiously. The creature sits in front of him and looks him up and down, icy blue eyes calculating. "You are the one." she says carefully. Aland takes a seat on a rotting log and looks at her confused, "The one what, awesome macho cool dude?" he jokes then shuts up at the hard look he receives.The creature sighs, "Too much to explain, to little time. You will learn, and I will send help, until then, I leave you a gift." it says, then it stands and lets out a soft melodic sound and Aland's world starts turning black, before the world disappears completely, the creature murmurs:
"You are the one." And his world turns black..

303/500

My sucky art(I tried..): viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2915504

(Yay, short story, very short story, well, good luck everyone!)
Last edited by Howlingdragonwolf on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hey,Hi,Ho!
I'm Howlingdragonwolf,
and if you're my friend you can call me Wolfie!
I'm a pre-teen from the USA.
I'm up for art trades,
Or (currently) just doing free art!
I'm also an otakuwan (otaku padawan)
I watch/read: Soul Eater (Death The KId!)
Full Metal Alchemist
Blue Exorcist (Ao No Exorcist)
And Fairy Tail.
I love animals
And mythological ones.

Credit
Howlingdragonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:57 pm

username - Fuscontidox
name - Kidagakash "Kida"
gender - Female

Named after the Atlantean princess from the movie "Atlantice" she sure lives up to that of Kida's personality, shes trusting and defensive when it comes those close to her, especially those who she considers family, shes very curious and is constantly looking for something to do, she love the thought of adventure, even though theres things that keep her tied to home and doesnt allow her to venture far.

Art:

Short Story: (242 words)

She gleamed and longed, her dark eyes sparkling as they watched the stars twinkle in the sky. She wanted to run, to chase the wind and allow the darkness to engulf her with its mysteries and adventures, to give way to dawn in different surroundings from that of what she knew.

she stood

watching

tempted

waiting

taking a step and lingering to relish the feeling of grass below

her ears swiveled, and the sound of the groaning mattress reminding her of the person she called master, and the one whom was keeping her from fulfilling her wish to explore. She cringed at the sound of the sharp, gut wrenching, chest burning cough they gave as they got up, moaning to themselves and trudging their sleeping legs from their room, towards the door of which Kida had a foot out ready to charge into the open world.

Kida pulled back inside quickly, watching the screen door shut gently, the smell of pines and grass escaped leaving the stench of cleaning products and medicine, deeply feeling the guilt of thinking to leave behind her owner who was chronically sick and alone, she couldnt leave them, she knew it wasn't right, and so she kept herself on high alert for their sake, and ripped her longing dream to shreds once more, locking it away where she couldnt feel it claw at her, where she couldnt hear the cries and whines of her deepest desire.

Freedom
Last edited by Fuscontidox on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:01 pm

username - rockpelt.
name - augustus
gender - male
art/story/whatever you want - something yes
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jasps » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:02 pm

username -
name -
gender -
beep

────
hrnn im medicated now but that
doesn't change that
cs's pm system is absolute garbage
please message me on discord if its important thank u
────
─────────────
Слава Україні | BLM
DJ/general nuisance
he/him
adult lol
discord @ jasper#4992

─────────────
art cred <3
jasps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tart » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:23 pm

username - Tart
name - Talamir
gender - Demiboy
Sup I'm old and I'm back
it's me ya trash boi
pm if you want

xxxxxxxxxxx
    I take commissions!
    dA
    ask or follow journal for new dA/examples
    Kalons
xxxxxxxxxxx
Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casiopea » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:38 pm

username Tomatoes | name Maristella, meaning " star of the sea " | gender agender

Hola! My name's Maristella, which means "star of the sea". But please, call me Mari, or if it suits you best, Stelie. I really love to doodle, and sometimes I go off track and concentrate on my doodles. You can imagine the consequences if I don't get my work done. Anyways, I want to be a comic book artist, a marine biologist, or an astronaut. But the thing is, I can't be all of them at once!

Other than trying to decide between three carreers, I consider myself very punny. I'm the ruler of all puns, what can I say? I guess it's time for me to crack a yoke!

What do you call a fish with no eye(i)? FSH!

Mari is a very cheerful plumie, always looking for the bright side in bad situations. They will always try to cheer others up by either cracking jokes or assuring others that everything's gonna be fine. Even though they're happy and cheery, they do have times when they're not exactly at their best. They don't get moody often, but it does happen once in a while and they will be very snappy and angry.

Mari has always been fascinated with space and the ocean. They'd always read books about the subject and draw pictures of themselves going into space on a spaceship or going below the water in a submarine. As Mari became older, they were faced with 3 choices; become an artist, become a marine biologist, or an astronaut. It's a tough desicion and they are still thinking about it.

Well, you see, I have an obsession with squids and comets. They're like my favorite things ever! I always draw them or doodle them in my notebook and I often draw myself riding a squid and calling myself the ruler of all squids. It's kinda crazy, I know...my whole room is covered with squid pictures and my ceiling is painted with stars. Best part is: the star paint is glow in the dark!

Mari lives in a humble looking home which is a few miles away from the beach. They visit the beach often in search for small animals that live in the sand, like hermit crabs, or maybe just to relax, go swimming, and probably see some fish! At night, Mari sits on a patch of grass behind her home and with a pair of binoculars, goes star gazing. She loves the stars as well, and sitting on a patch of grass gazing at stars is just about as relaxing as going swimming and looking for fish.

the silver star Mari ran along the beach, scanning the sand for hermit crabs. This was one of the very few times their family ever went to the beach, and they enjoyed every minute of it. At the edge of their vision, they saw a flicker of movement. It wasn't a hermit crab...was it? They looked again, but this time there was no movement. Were they just imagining things?

Mari sat down on the sand and stretched out their feet. It was a nice day, there weren't many clouds and there was a light breeze. Not many people were at the beach, and because of this, Mari felt a little bit more relaxed. As they closed their eyes, there was a small splash in the water. Mari's eyes instantly fluttered open. What was that?

They crawled over to the water and looked down. Nothing but sand, and a small flicker of light. Quickly, Mari started digging in the sand and found something that shone brightly. As they looked at it, they made out the shape of a silver star, one shining brightly. They looked around before taking it with them, and they ran off, happy with their newfound treasure. That was a day Mari will never forget, the day when they found the silver star.

the aviator goggles "Fyoosh!" Mari said as they pretended to be a plane. They extended their arms and ran around and around in the long grass, playing 'planes' with their friend, Senni. To them, Senni was a real jokester. She always tried to make Mari laugh, and in the end, she always succeeded in doing so. Mari liked Senni, since without her, their world would've been nothing.

Senni came in, her arms outstretched as well, and said, "Approaching target...target spotted!" Senni had her aviator goggles on, the ones she always loved to wear. Mari screamed in joy as Senni ran towards them. Senni said, "Target locked, ka-boom!" With that, Senni jumped up and tackled Mari to the ground, who was laughing in glee. They both tossed and turned, until Senni got up with a grim look on her face. She looked behind her shoulder, to her parents who were calling her down.

"What is it?" Mari asked, sitting up. Senni looked back at Mari, her amber eyes filled with sadness. "I almost forgot to tell you, I'm moving away." She curled her orange tail around her paws, looking down at the grass she had played on ever since she was born. Mari looked at Senni in disbelief. "Y...You're leaving?" Their voice quivered as the words left their mouth. Senni didn't respond. She just took off her favorite aviator goggles and without hesitating, handed them to Mari. "Take my goggles. It'll be something for you to remember me by."

Mari kept the goggles with themselves, and always put them on. This is how they got the aviator goggles.

the bandanna Mari stared at the bandannas on display in the window. There was a sparkly blue bandanna, a rainbow bandanna, and a purple bandanna with a star in the middle. They kept staring at the purple bandanna, almost as if it put them in a trance. Mari suddenly snapped back to reality. "Maybe someday I'll get that bandanna," they said, then they walked off. Mari did not notice someone staring at her, someone with amber eyes and orange fur.

Mari awoke with a start as they heard the doorbell ring. "What could it be this time?" they muttered as they walked towards the door. They slowly opened it and found a small package right in front of their feet. "Eh?" Mari said, picking up the package. "I don't remember ordering anything." They opened the package and found the purple bandanna they saw in the store window a few days ago. Mari took out the bandanna and put it on. Something inside the package caught their eye. A note? As they took it out, they found one name on the note: Senni.

more art
mari's items : by me
punny doodles : by me
Last edited by casiopea on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
casiopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:56 pm

marking to watch uvu and possibly do gift art for

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist