WTE: 625 Black brindle by midnight133

Based on Click to view
Artist midnight133 [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WTE: 625 Black brindle

Postby midnight133 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:12 am

Hello, To win this girl write a short descriptive piece of her in a snowstorm.
It can be how she feels, what she looks like to an observer, her reaction etc.
You may also add a backstory, however this is optional. :)

Username: Queen Chrysalis
WTE name: Black Ice
WTE age: 4
WTE personality:
Descriptive piece: The snow was everywhere. Tossed in blinding whips and arches.
Height: 15hh
Eye colour: Violet
Type: Lowlands
Genes: Black Base: aa= Brindle
Last edited by midnight133 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE: 625 Black brindle

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:27 am

Username:
WTE name:
WTE age:
WTE personality:
Descriptive piece:
Optional Back story:

WIP!
I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

These are my personal gifs made from personal video, please ask before you use!
LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnight133 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:55 am

bump :)
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:24 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
WTE personality:
Descriptive piece: The snow was everywhere. Tossed in blinding whips and arches.
Optional Back story:
WIP
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnight133 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:25 am

Congrats :)
Queen Chrysalis wrote:Username: Queen Chrysalis
WTE personality:
Optional Back story:
WIP

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:41 am

Thank you so much. Sorry I didn't managed to finish my Descriptive piece. I once again entered in too many things ^^;
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me