❤Buttermilk Adopts❤ | 109 | Open

Postby Kaluga » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Let's kick off my first cow as a full time artist with a red clay babbu! ;v;
This will be a 48 hour impress me <3 She has an edited collar, as you can see~

Code: Select all
username:
name:

Ends in 48 hours- will grant extensions if requested enough
prettying up/extras very much encouraged!

I judge based on effort, in this order of priority
the asterisks represent how much I personally like it however!
-personality*
-art***
-prettiness/neatness***
-name and meaning**

--------------

⇢ ♕ ⇠

нey! ι'м ĸalυga

нιт мe υp
anyтιмe,
oĸay?

⇢ ♛ ⇠

--------------
Kaluga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Buttermilk Adopts❤ | 109 | Open

Postby feverrr » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:33 pm

username flurr the snowflake
owner of two lovely little ladies. ♥

name Radley, 'a red meadow'

gender cow / feminine / she

- very brash, stubborn,
    aggressive when provoked
    - dislikes calves annoying her
    - gets lonely easily
    - not easily impressed
    - tells white lies constantly
Last edited by feverrr on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:42 pm

username: Evils
Nicknames: John

name:
Johnae

Personality;;
John is a rough and strong leader, she knows when to act tough and take on challenges head on. She is brave and is willing to put herself at risk to keep the longhorns and sheep safe from harm. She is extremely determined and persistent and will not stop until the job is done. She can be slightly hot-headed but she makes up for it by being incredibly encouraging and truthful, though sometimes the truth isn't exactly what someone would want to hear. She has a strong country accent and likes to scream with it, she is quite the chatter-box when around her friends, or anyone in general, but knows when to keep quiet in a serious situation.

About:
John grew up on a southern ranch alongside longhorns. She was was born on the ranch but her mother died soon after her birth, the rancher taking pity on her, took her in and raised her as if she was a herding dog. She grew up herding sheep since a young age and has been good friends with everyone of them since. Once she got older she was taught to plow the fields like a plow horse and has learned great discipline by doing so. She has plowed the fields in backbreaking conditions, scorching heat, and poring rain, all without a single complaint for she actually likes the had work.

-----

The mud is this girl's favorite place to hang around, she loves to get dirty and fling the caked dirt at the longhorns when she herds them around. When not in the mud, John loves going up the mountains with the sheep, she admires the view and will occasionally beg a sheep to "escape" so she can go out at night and bask in the beauty of the night sky. After a while she'll bring the sheep back to the ranch and talk all night about how beautiful the stars and moon are, often to the annoyance of the longhorns.
Last edited by Evils on Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monkeymahem » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:00 pm

☁☀☁☀☁☀☁☀☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁
username: Monkeymahem
name: Rossacreta
personality: bold, cunning, intelligent, rebellious
best friend: a grey field mouse named Grioppo
favorite pastimes: sunbathing, munching on fresh dandelions, letting Gri sit on her head
☁☀☁☀☁☀☁☀☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀ ☁☀
Last edited by monkeymahem on Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
monkeymahem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiba! » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Username: OnyxVonix

Name: Coffee

Name Meaning: Coffee? It's not a common name and it is a delicious drink that provides plenty of energy!

Personality: Coffee, despite her energetic sounding name.. she is an introvert and doesn't tend to interact or be as playful as her name sounds. She is still sweet though and caring, but her timidness towards others can make it so she has a small amount of friends in the herd. When you get to know her though she does become quiet playful and more talkative, now you can see a bit more of why she was given that name! Social anxiety does tend to make it harder for her to make friends, but you just need to break that barrier and show her you aren't as scary as she thinks you are! She is very neat, you could call her an OCD freak, but she does like things in order and looking neat or she doesn't like it. She is very intelligent as well so try not to pronounce a word wrong in front of her or miss spell something, because she will e quick to point it out and or help you with your mistake. So when it comes to grammar and such her social anxiety does melt away but quickly swarms back over her the second she realizes she talked to someone who she knows nothing about. Just remember with her, don't judge a book by it's cover and don't be afraid to say hello! Because she will never make the first move, unless it's grammar.. we know how she is with that already.

Art;; XX
Last edited by Kiba! on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiba! » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Name Meaning: Coffee? It's not a common name and it is a delicious drink that provides plenty of energy!

Personality: Coffee, despite her energetic sounding name.. she is an introvert and doesn't tend to interact or be as playful as her name sounds. She is still sweet though and caring, but her timidness towards others can make it so she has a small amount of friends in the herd. When you get to know her though she does become quiet playful and more talkative, now you can see a bit more of why she was given that name! Social anxiety does tend to make it harder for her to make friends, but you just need to break that barrier and show her you aren't as scary as she thinks you are! She is very neat, you could call her an OCD freak, but she does like things in order and looking neat or she doesn't like it. She is very intelligent as well so try not to pronounce a word wrong in front of her or miss spell something, because she will e quick to point it out and or help you with your mistake. So when it comes to grammar and such her social anxiety does melt away but quickly swarms back over her the second she realizes she talked to someone who she knows nothing about. Just remember with her, don't judge a book by it's cover and don't be afraid to say hello! Because she will never make the first move, unless it's grammar.. we know how she is with that already.

(Why is it doing the deleting crap stuff again. ;^;)
Last edited by Kiba! on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seijuu » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:37 pm

mark
seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiba! » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Art;; XX

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:27 pm

❀ ❀ ❀

username: starless.
name: Lucy
meaning: 'light, born at day break, bright'
nicknames: Lu

❀ ❀ ❀

personality:
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cardinal. » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:13 am

- Dropping Out -
Last edited by Cardinal. on Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cardinal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me