JMD Re-Adopt by Wulfjaw

Based on Click to view
Artist Wulfjaw [gallery]
Time spent 13 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

JMD Re-Adopt

Postby Wulfjaw » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:49 am

This JMD was previously mine, but since I can't take care of them anymore, ElementStar has let me put her up for adoption.
    They're a blank slate. No mate, no children, nothing. You may give them whatever gender or sexuality you wish, though you might get brownie points if you make them nonbinary!
    The only rule is that you may not use their previous name.

Code: Select all
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]their favorite song:[/b]
[b]how they believe the world was created:[/b]
[b]what they use their jewel for:[/b]

They have a black jewel, meaning that they have the power of extreme destruction! You can decide to not answer one or two of the questions.
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JMD Re-Adopt

Postby LadyChinaAru » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:04 am

name:Ariella
their favorite song:Sally' Song- By Amy Lee
how they believe the world was created: the believe that a massive destructive event brought to live this world and another one will destroy it.
what they use their jewel for:She trys to avoid using it,as it usually dosn't help anything but if sometimes he uses it to stop another disaster.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:06 am

Name:
Michiru (Kanji: ๅ…… )

Nationality:
Japanese

Their favorite song:
Halleugia - Allison Crowe

About Michiru:

Michiru is a very spiritual JMD. Michiru was born with a black jewel, a jewel of destruction and in her early years she had a lot of trouble controlling her jewel. The first instance was being in her crib early morning and managing to destroy the wall separating her room from her mother's room with her infant wailing. She inherited the jewel from her grandfather, her mom and dad having blue and purple jewels respectively. She was raised in her family's shrine by her mother, who was a shrine 'miko' or maiden in her early years, and decided to raise and train Michiru to follow in her footsteps. Her father died when she was at a young age so she was raised alone.
Michiru was raised on shinto mythology and customs, and was quite avid and quick in learning the customs and traditions of tending to the shrine. She often went to her elementary school wearing her traditional outfits she would wear after school to tend to the shrine, and rambled about her teachings. She was teased and ridiculed often at school for her traditional way of thinking, Eventually she had stopped going to school, her mom deciding to teach her homeschooling.
Her mother also actively taught her simple meditation to connect her more spiritually with the spirit realm, as shinto maidens were sometimes called to perform seances and dab a little in fortune telling.
With the jewel of destruction, Michiru had a tough time connecting to her spiritual side at first, nearly destroying the temple with her concentration. Eventually, around teenhood, she finally managed to connect herself and not activate her jewel while trying to connect to the spirit realm. Her mom passed away when she was around sixteen and she took over the family's shrine through inheritance.
Michiru is now nineteen years old and still runs the shrine peacefully with a few others. She grew into a independent, stubborn, easy going JMD with dedication and passion into her work. Her fellow companions are a crow named Yoru and Chihiro, a JMD who seeked shelter in the shrine at a small age, and grew alongside Michiru through her teen years, eventually becoming a Miko in training herself.

how they believe the world was created:

MIchiru was born and raised in Shintoism.
Shinto creation myth.com wrote:
According to Japanese Shinto Mythology, at the beginning of time, the heavens and the earths were mixed together in a great cloud. Slowly, the clearer, lighter parts of the cloud rose up and became heaven. The heavier parts of the cloud descended and became an ocean of muddy water. Between the heavens and the earth, a pale green sprout began to grow. It grew swiftly and was extremely strong. When the plantโ€™s flower burst open, the First God emerged. This First God then created Izanagi, is the god of all that is light and heavenly. Izanagi, whose name means "the male who invites", and his wife and sister Izanami, whose name means "the female who invites". The First God gave Izanagi the task of finishing the creation of the world.

Standing on rainbow called Ama-no-ukihashi (the floating bridge of the heavens), they plunged a jewel crested spear into the ocean. When they pulled it free, the water that dripped from the spear coagulated and formed the first island of the Japanese archipelago. Izanagi and Izanami went down to this island and settled down on it. Together, on this island, they made the islands of Japan.

When Izanami died giving birth, Izanagi went to the underworld to retrieve her, but she refused to come back with him and they parted forever. When Izanagi returned from the underworld, he started the first cleaning rites. He washed his left eye and thus created the sun goddess Amaterasu. When he washed his right eye, the moon goddess Tsuki-Yumi came forth. From his nose he created Susanowo, the god of the seas and the storms.

Later, he created the first people and animals of the island.

Michiru, being raised on these mythological tales, had always believed some way it to be true. She lives her life surrounding the mythological stories and is quite stubborn when others try to convince her of those stories being just...stories.
She is very behind the times, and thinks the 'big bang theory' is rubbish made up by the media.

what they use their jewel for:

Michiru, because of a few experiences, chooses to never use her jewel for any reason. She believes its too dangerous and risky to destroy anything at the temple, and many believed that 'destruction jeweled JMDs' were hardly pure or fit to become Miko. Michiru has a easy going attitude and its hard to really get her seethingly angry, however, if you push her buttons right... she may loose control of her emotions and then unwillingly use her jewel, but honestly nobody wants that to happen so she has taught herself really good self discipline..

Relationships:

Chihiro -

Shion -

Flow -

Emiel -
Last edited by Zuppe on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
xx๐“ก๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“น๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuuu » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:15 am

Hmmm mark
press f to pay respect
shuuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:10 am

Possible reserve hmmm

Last bumped by Wulfjaw on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:10 am.

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

my friends are also really rad and all deserve hugs. :0 <3

click to donate to breast cancer charities/help animals exc for free!
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me