WTE: 624 Liver chestnut with collar by midnight133

Based on Click to view
Artist midnight133 [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WTE: 624 Liver chestnut with collar

Postby midnight133 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:48 am

This was open to Users who did not already own a WTE.

Username: Northrup09
WTE name: Cinnamon
WTE age: 2 years
WTE personality: Happy, frisky, and intelligent
WTE gender: Male
WTE height: 15.3hh
Genes: Red base: Aa= Collar, aa= Sabino (carrier)
Last edited by midnight133 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE: 624 Liver chestnut with collar

Postby Corvus Prismatica » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:37 pm

Username: Moonhigh
WTE name: Its Cold Outside//Hearth
WTE age: 4 yrs
WTE personality: Hearth is a friendly horse. A bit skittish and wary when there are new faces, but quickly adapts and becomes friendly again. He does not like being alone, nor does he like surprises. He can have a short temper, but is apologetic afterwards and tries to behave. Though he may be stubborn, Hearth is a good friend and companion, and loyal to the ones he trusts.
Why should you win him?: wip
What do you think his eye is based on?:
galaxyskies.jpg
galaxyskies.jpg (8.57 KiB) Viewed 79 times
Last edited by Corvus Prismatica on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Excited for art fight!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Corvus Prismatica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northrup09 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Username: Northrup09
Why should you win him?: These are beautiful and I do not have one! I have a horse like this and this one is amazing!
What do you think his eye is based on?: a lizard eye.
Northrup09

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Username: ✧ 浮気者 ✧
WTE name: Daisuke
WTE age: 16
WTE personality: Daisuke is a calm boy by nature. He doesn't really care to be around others and will often try to make sure he's in charge if he is. But once everything is put into order he's usually fairly relaxed around others. He tends to be curious and adventurous, sometimes he doesn't know what draws him to something, but he just enjoys the many wonders in the world. (drawing a personality blank right now so I quit)
Why should you win him?: I have a major addiction to Liver Chestnuts and it's mostly because my horse in real life is a darker Chestnut bab and I love the color because of him. I've started a super insane collection of Liver Chestnuts in varies breeds because I know I don't have much time left with my gelding and I want to try to keep his memory alive. <3
What do you think his eye is based on?: Galaxy
Last edited by mainstream geologist on Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:58 am

Username: captain swan

WTE name: Hot Cocoa with Cinnamon // Henry

WTE age: 7 years old

WTE personality:

Why should you win him?: Well, I don't have a WTE yet, and it would be awesome to be able to finally get one! I have tried out for a few, but haven't been able to win one yet!

What do you think his eye is based on?: I think that this babe's eyes are based on the sunset/moon rise. There is that quick few minutes that the two cross, and there is an absolutely beautiful purple (like this dear's eyes) that is created. It is my favorite part of the day!

I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

These are my personal gifs made from personal video, please ask before you use!
LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnight133 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Congrats, thank you everyone for entering. I hope to get some more WTE's done soon. :)
✧ 浮気者 ✧ wrote:Username: ✧ 浮気者 ✧
WTE name: Daisuke
WTE age: 16
WTE personality: Daisuke is a calm boy by nature. He doesn't really care to be around others and will often try to make sure he's in charge if he is. But once everything is put into order he's usually fairly relaxed around others. He tends to be curious and adventurous, sometimes he doesn't know what draws him to something, but he just enjoys the many wonders in the world. (drawing a personality blank right now so I quit)
Why should you win him?: I have a major addiction to Liver Chestnuts and it's mostly because my horse in real life is a darker Chestnut bab and I love the color because of him. I've started a super insane collection of Liver Chestnuts in varies breeds because I know I don't have much time left with my gelding and I want to try to keep his memory alive. <3
What do you think his eye is based on?: Galaxy
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:24 am

Ah, thank you, but you can give him to someone else. I didn't apparently read the thing all the way and I already own my boy Isamu. <3 My apologies~ I hope he finds a great owner! actually forgot I even signed up for this omg T.T
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnight133 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Congrats. Due to previous winner already owning a WTE, this boy goes to Northrup09.
Northrup09 wrote:Username: Northrup09
Why should you win him?: These are beautiful and I do not have one! I have a horse like this and this one is amazing!
What do you think his eye is based on?: a lizard eye.

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me