Event Aphelio #4 - Mistletoe! by Panne

Based on Click to view
Artist Panne [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Event Aphelio #4 - Mistletoe!

Postby Panne » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Posting a bit late, sorry about that! Hopefully I didn't keep you waiting too long :P

Gosh, this was a super fun one to make! It was a little challenging making it resemble mistletoe, but I think I did okay ;o;
    The whole time I was designing this, I was thinking about a competition for it, and I thought of a great prompt. I have a good idea myself, I was super tempted to keep it. But that wouldn't be fun at all xD

Anyways, to win, tell me this Aphelios most memorable experience with mistletoe! It doesn't necessarily have to be romantic, but it should revolve around this christmas decoration somehow.

Here's a quick form skeleton. you can mess around with it, make it pretty, or just kep it the way it is. I will be judging heavily on the stry you create with An art piece, or a piece of writing. Keep in mind that if you want to do art (comics are permitted), it should clearly convey the story. The story part itself has to be a single image file, but you can decorate your form with more art if you wish to! nvn

Code: Select all
    [b]Username;;[/b]
    [b]Aphelio name;;[/b]
    [b]Gender;;[/b]
    [b]Memorable mistletoe experience(art or writing);;[/b]

This will end on Wednesday, December 9th, at rollover (6PM CST). Good luck!

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Aphelio #4 - Mistletoe!

Postby cippisweet » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:07 pm

it's not quantity that matters... nor is it quality...

username;; cippisweet
aphelio name;; holly
gender;; female
personality;; holly is quite a hyper aphelio. she is curious, friendly, and talkative. she can get shy and/or nervous at times. she is extremely social and she gets along well and quickly with others.
interesting information;; her most prized possession is the yellow ribbon that adorns her neck. it is in a bow and the bow is very tight, however the ribbon itself moves along loosely.
memorable mistletoe experience;;
when holly was very young, she wasn't as hyper. she was shy. she was quiet. and she was eagerly waiting for Christmas day.
one night, it was the Christmas eve. it was late at night. holly was quiet as ever, but her heart bounced. she was excited for Christmas. she went to sleep that night. in the morning, the aphelio was surprised to find only one gift under the tree. it had no wrapping. she got the ribbon off and put it on her neck randomly. then she found mistletoe, hidden in the gift. she attached the mistletoe to her tail.
the next day, holly was much more hyper, friendly, social, and talkative. the single piece of mistletoe slowly changed her life. in order to keep herself in this condition, she always keeps the mistletoe on her tail. who knows what hope it will bring next?

it's uniqueness. be unique and special in all ways you can.
there used to be a signature here with a really cute succulent but it's gone now!! anyway he/they
cippisweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Username;;LadyChinaAru
Aphelio name;;Nicholas
Gender;;Male
Personality;;friendly,flirty,dreamer,outgoing,leader,little
Memorable mistletoe experience(art or writing);; Nicolas was walking down a long snowy dirt road till he spotted something in the distance. The most beautiful Aphelios he's ever saw, her light lavender eyes just made his heart sing like a choir of angels, he Had to know her name and steal a kiss. He smirked confidently, he walked calmly towards thinking of his choice of words. She spots shim and moves away to the other side of the road,away from him. He stops,confused a little by this act and moves to the other side but she dose this again! he gets frustrated and before he knows he's chasing her down the hill at lighting speed. He dose all he can to keep up with her but she's so fast, like a cheetah or a hummingbird. He continues his pursuit till they both trip and slid down the hill till their nose to nose. He blushes Christmas red, this wasn't what he planed. He opens his mouth to apologize but stop in awe, she's laughing. Why? the female laughs her head off till she can't breath.He blinks,confused he ask her why she's laughing. She replied, "this was the most fun I've had in a long time!" she exclaimed. she smiles brightly, notices his tail is over hi head and the mistletoe is between them and kisses him quickly then pushes him off to get up to shake her fur off. He stands in shock and confusing, "did that jut really happend?", he thinks over in his head. Looks over to her in awe and wonder and this fiery and playful new being before h eyes. She smiles and says " my name is...." To Be continued.
( I tried my best,hope its ok aru!~)
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TipsyBearTender » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:15 am

Username;; NightSouls
Aphelio name;; Ronnie
Gender;; Male
Memorable mistletoe experience(art or writing);;
Christmas this year started a little weird for Ronnie. His best friends had left to share a Pine Strawberry cupcake and had left him behind. He felt like the food leftovers that nobody touched. He ran into his house and lay infront of the chimney. Tears streamed down his face. Suddenly his childhood friend, Halsey, stood beside him. She was a tall and pink marbled she wolf with gleaming green looking eyes. He gave her a little fake smile. It only took for her to lick him whiskers under her mistletoe crown to melt him. Since then, Halsey and him are the ones who live to eat together.
Last edited by TipsyBearTender on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egeria Sagus » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:06 am

Username;;
Aphelio name;;
Gender;;

wip
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
R.I.P
November 28th 2015
;-; Aмвєя ;-;

Bae
Shatterhowl
Moonpaw and Icyheart
Characters
Art to the right by Hikaru123qq, Pixel by me

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Egeria Sagus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cayla » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Username;; Cayla
      Aphelio name;; Mistletoe
      Gender;; Male
Last edited by Cayla on Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:50 pm

Oh gosh I forgot to close this! No closed for judging c:

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:44 pm

LadyChinaAru wrote:
Username;;LadyChinaAru
Aphelio name;;Nicholas
Gender;;Male
Personality;;friendly,flirty,dreamer,outgoing,leader,little
Memorable mistletoe experience(art or writing);; Nicolas was walking down a long snowy dirt road till he spotted something in the distance. The most beautiful Aphelios he's ever saw, her light lavender eyes just made his heart sing like a choir of angels, he Had to know her name and steal a kiss. He smirked confidently, he walked calmly towards thinking of his choice of words. She spots shim and moves away to the other side of the road,away from him. He stops,confused a little by this act and moves to the other side but she dose this again! he gets frustrated and before he knows he's chasing her down the hill at lighting speed. He dose all he can to keep up with her but she's so fast, like a cheetah or a hummingbird. He continues his pursuit till they both trip and slid down the hill till their nose to nose. He blushes Christmas red, this wasn't what he planed. He opens his mouth to apologize but stop in awe, she's laughing. Why? the female laughs her head off till she can't breath.He blinks,confused he ask her why she's laughing. She replied, "this was the most fun I've had in a long time!" she exclaimed. she smiles brightly, notices his tail is over hi head and the mistletoe is between them and kisses him quickly then pushes him off to get up to shake her fur off. He stands in shock and confusing, "did that jut really happend?", he thinks over in his head. Looks over to her in awe and wonder and this fiery and playful new being before h eyes. She smiles and says " my name is...." To Be continued.
( I tried my best,hope its ok aru!~)

Sorry for taking so long to judge, life cam up (those darned responsibilities *shakes fist*)
Congrats Lady, I really loved the cute little story you wrote for your form C:

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Ohh....wow!!! I can't believe I won. Thank you so much, not only is this my first Aphelio but I never though of myself as a good writer..But this gave me so much more confidence in myself! thank you!!~ :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me