Nasira is looking for a mate! by toccata

Based on Click to view
Artist toccata [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nasira is looking for a mate!

Postby toccata » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Rps might not get too far so it might become more of an art based ship!

Short Personality:
Nasira is a quiet yet quirky baker. Although quiet she loves to adventure and travel around to places. She also has a hobby of making aromas and does so with spices like cinnamon.

If you want to offer up a bean just post below! [preferably a 1st gen bean please!]

*I would also like to breed her*
toccata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nasira is looking for a mate!

Postby Mortikat » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:50 pm

*shoves Tobi at her* :)

I think Tobi wouldn't mind to much ;P

He only has parents, no grandparents, so I -think- that makes him 1st gen? Correct me if Im wrong.
His personality; Tobi likes to do new things, and likes to do those new things being out doors. He's extremely interested in the world around him and never wants to stop learning about it. Even though he's adventurous and likes to be out, he's the lazy type of outdoors-man. He likes to do it at his own pace and his own pace only, and he's also pretty lazy when he's snuggled in his tree house too. In his bid to be out int he wild and to do his own thing and wander, he's let a lot of his social connections go. He no longer really keeps up to much with the world around him and his social skills are kind of lacking for it.

EDIT;; Ive been informed hes a second gen. Ok.
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me