Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by sarapkm

Plumerian #650!! - fcfs

Postby icseal » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:16 pm

another one! :' 0 a lil black cat cause cats are great
      i'll probably be doing a few more! finals are coming up and i still need to finish judging asap
      please don't apply if you've previously won any fcfs plumie or don't plan to use this one!! thank u
      (also no editing)
      Code: Select all
      username -
      name -
      gender -
      favorite hiding place (min 100 words) -
      best (animal) friend (min 100 words) -
Last edited by icseal on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #649!!

Postby sarapkm » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:19 pm

username - sarapkm
name - pitch
gender - male
favorite hiding place (min 100 words) - his fav hiding place is in his cat tunnel! pitch lovesto nap in it. he can hide from the world (well, the rest of the plaec) in it . then when hes hyper which is very often, he enjoys wiggling his but t and doing a surprise pounce nothing ever expects it. hes just that sneaky?. plus he can watch people from his hiding spot. sometimes he rests in it his cat tunnel has 3 entrys points (so, it consists of 3 tunnel with one middle point where theyall connect). which means, theres like 3 hiding spot he can choose from.
best (animal) friend (min 100 words) - his best friend is a rat. pitch named him eddie. eddie runs rlly fast so pitch can never hunt eddie properly?? anywa y sometimes pitch and eddie even sniff eachother without one attackin g the other or running away, which is rlly weird for a cat and a rat. pitch is just too lazy to chase after edie any more i guess S ?? uhh ya every few days they spend a decent a bit of time together despite be ing rivals or smth but when pitch gets hyper eddie has to dip or else relly bad things happen. but otherwise theyre usually good buds
sarapkm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:19 pm

username - ymir
name - Alliya f
gender -female
favorite hiding place (min 100 words) - She loves to find within the covers of her bed because they offer her confort and portection. The feeling of the warmth arounbd her body and soothing feel of the cloth against her skin makes her feel at home and safe and sound no matter where she is or at any time. When she is sad she is always found under her comforter asleep.
best (animal) friend (min 100 words) - Her best friend as well as furry companion is her pet rat, Lucas. He is a really affection animal with a love for people and an obsession with clothing and biting clothing. She loves him because he's very slingy and adorable and, being a dumbo rat, has rather large ears and a cute button nose
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:20 pm

tbh nah i cant
    shakes head
Last edited by yeena on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #649!! - fcfs

Postby orca-xing » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:22 pm

username - orca-xing
name - artemis
gender - female
favorite hiding place (min 100 words) - her favorite hiding place is a small corner of the attic in the house she lives in. It is very tiny, and is basically an extension of the wall. Inside, is a small blanket, a spot for her pet mouse, and even a few snacks she has managed to hide up there. When Artemis feels overwhelmed or tired about something, she hides up there and tries to keep her thoughts in order. The place is pretty dark, but nobody has luckily been able to find her up there. Artemis and robin spend hours at a time, either reading, or even just sitting in silence.
best (animal) friend (min 100 words) - er best animal friend is definitely a small mouse named robin. he is her best friend, and they travel everywhere together. although her mouse isn't exactly liked, she couldn't imagine a life without him. Artemis has owned her mouse for a little over a year, which seems like a little but time flies when they are together. He stays in a tank in her room, but he is often out watching movies or just chilling out together. Many of her friends despise having a mouse out when they come over, and much to her dismay, she usually is forced to put her best friend away.

Orca. teen. she/her
    I love movies
    & horseback riding

orca-xing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:22 pm

username - Missing
name - Zi
gender - male
favorite hiding place (min 100 words) - Zi Favorite place to hide is in old abdona places that no goes to at all. the creepy of it gives him great joy. and to see all the history a the places can give off when just left alone for ever. He loves it and also findg a new one that just more differnt from the other. he take photos to save the memors. he does this and puts it all in a srape book so no one will look to find it.
best (animal) friend (min 100 words) - he best animal frined is a Drawf Deer he found sick on the sid of the road that look like it was abbond out of pity from his family. he took it in and feed to back to full health. he never foget the day he found it laying one the ground wait for someone to help him

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hojicha » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:22 pm

username - fariel
name - Anastasia
gender - female
favorite hiding place (min 100 words) -her favorite hiding place in by a lake by her house she goes there to clear her head when she's upset or scared. The lake is surrounded by cherry blossom trees and she takes her flute there to play it by the waters. The ducks always crowd around her because they love listening to the sweet music of this gentle plumie and just generally enjoy her company. She loves nature which is why she's so fond of the lake and tends to go there to write poetry and it's her go to hide and seek spot.
best (animal) friend (min 100 words) - he best animal friend is a duck named gus, he showed up one day when she was playing her music and has been following her around every since, idolizing the plume. He has a few blue feathers and scrawny wings so he isn't a very strong flier but he's the fastest swimmer around. Even so he was ostracized by the other ducks and has had trouble making any friends which may be the reason he sticks around with the plume so he doesn't get picked on
hi there! I am trying out a new username right now, hojicha. I was previously fariel and I'd appreciate if no one used that username just to avoid any confusion, thanks! <3

she/her pronouns
gemini
birthday: june 3

Ask me about commissions/art trades
note to self: krita, medibang, ps
xxx
xxx

hojicha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:22 pm

username - Austriagirl
name - April
gender - Female
favorite hiding place (min 100 words) - her room because that's where she feels safest. She has her little bookcase niche in which she can hide and read her books to her hearts content. Also, as she loves to play video games, she plays on her computer when she wants to escape her normal life. Hiding in her room with her alternate realities comforts her. Her bookcase is filled with alternate realities that she can read over and over and over again.

best (animal) friend (min 100 words) - her best animal friend is her crested gecko Edgar. She has a huge room just for him and she spends a ton of time wit him in there. He is her best animal friend because he was he first and only pet she ever got, and she loves him to this day. Edgar got her out of some tough spots when she was feeling very down and she is eternally greatful to him. His little antics make her smile every day even on the truly bad days
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:23 pm

username - max
name - akira
gender - female
favorite hiding place (min 100 words) - she loves to hide behind the couch for some reason. she draws behind there and watches tv when nobody's watching. aki has allergies to dust mites sometimes so it isn't really the smartest idea tbh but she deals. akira loves to look out the window behind her as well to see what's happening outside. nobody ever thinks to look behind the couch! being alone doesn't bother akira. when she comes out, she never tells anyone where she was hiding. usually nobody suspects it, thankfully. akira likes to be alone sometimes, and occasionally she needs it. luckily others give her her space normally. akira goes into her hiding spot at least once a week.
best (animal) friend (min 100 words) - akira's favorite animal friend is a little mouse she found behind the couch. she named this mouse pipsqueak, because the mouse tends to squeal a lot. over time, akira thinks she's gained the trust of the mouse because it doesn't squeal anymore and think aki will eat her, lol. akira really likes cats, too bad she's allergic. akira is allergic to a lot of things, but that doesn't stop her. akira loves anything small and fluffy. bunnies, mice, etc. akira just adores these little guys for reasons she's unsure of. maybe it's because after gaining their trust she can play around with them, and the both of them enjoy it. sometimes she imitates pipsqueak.
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #650!! - fcfs

Postby wickedbvnes » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:23 pm

username - vitnage.
name - kit
gender - male
favorite hiding place (min 100 words) - his favourite hiding place is underneath a cat tunnel. not in it, but underneath it. he loves the secutirty that the darkness gives him, and how the tunnel massages his back and keeps him supple and relaxed underneath it. he really appreciates the amazing feeling of the bedny plastic scartching his back and rubbing his backbone. plus, the plastic surface of the cat tunnel slips along his fur and makes it fuzz up with static electricity, which helps him a lot with messy hair and trying to get the right harstyle to look just rightfully messy. the static electricity also gives him an energetic buzz to start the day.
best (animal) friend (min 100 words) -
his favourite animal friend is his pet bird. his pet bird is contagioulsy happy and loving and always singing happy tunes, which immediately boosts kit's mood and makes him feel fantastic. he really appeciates his pet bird, with it's name being pepe because of it's green colors and how it often repeats memes. he loves to teach it new memes and listen to it speaking them. pepe's favourite word to say is doge, he loves to say the word doge over and over and over. pepe's favourite meme, though, iis most definitely pepe. he repeats pepe more often than doge.
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me