Drawing sessions 3
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by jayus

Plumerian #648!!

Postby icseal » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:40 pm

i'm going to do a few fcfs plumies!
      sorry for the colors : ' ) my comp screen displays things p off
      please only apply if you're planning to be active w/ them!
      timer is v off sorry
      Code: Select all
      username -
      name -
      gender  -
      favorite drink + reason (200 words min.) -
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #648!!

Postby Missing✖ » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:41 pm

username - Missing X
name - Nina
gender - female
favorite drink + reason (200 words min.) - Sprite - because it her childhood drink she was raise off of hen she was younger

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rochester. » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:43 pm

username - rochester.
name - sawyer
gender - female
favorite drink + reason (200 words min.) - sawyer's favorite drink is a good old fashioned lemonade. some of sawyer's fondest memories include running into the kitchen after a warm day of playing in the sun in a pair of filthy, muddy overalls, jumping into the creek with a bucket in hand, picking flowers in the meadows, sewing patches in her ripped jeans, racing her siblings up and down the dirt road leading up to the farmhouse in which they did dwell, and of course doing more unpleasant tasks, such as chores, which did include feeding the local animals and watering the crops, scrubbing the pens and fetching the groceries, and collecting eggs and milk. days then were fun, but long and tiring. after all this hard work, it was a big relief to sawyer to find a pitcher of sweet lemonade and a cup on the table, prepared lovingly by her grandmother, who was well-known for her sweet lemonade. a true country girl, sawyer would often assist in the making of the lemonade. sawyer's family didn't mess around when it came to lemonade! they would grow the lemons, harvest the sugar, and freeze the ice. it was a family pride that they would work hard to reap the benefits of life! sawyer still makes old fashioned lemonade today, sticking to her grandmother's county-famous recipe. (217 words)
Last edited by rochester. on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:44 pm

username - .o p t i m i s m,
name - Ellis
gender - Female
favorite drink + reason (200 words min.)- Ellis has a favorite drink of raspberry pomegranate hot tea, unsweetened of course. She tends to drink it in the winter, bundled up by the fire with a blanket draped over her legs. Drinking it always reminds her that spring is on it's way, with its warm weather, berries, and luscious winds. From ear to ear she grins, snuggled up like a hibernating bear with her cozy drink
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayus » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:45 pm

username - jayus
name - nikita
gender - agender
favorite drink + reason (200 words min.) - - pina colada; have you ever tasted how freakishly wonderful those are/? so dang good. the pinapple tang is his favorite and it remind him of the sweeping shores of exotic isalnd! excitement and wonder, just waiting to be explored by this young man! he always feels so energetic when searching across these beuatiful beahces and just hunting the thingies he can hunt! so scientific is he in his searches fueled by this wonderous drink that he loves so much and chugs on a regular basis. unfortunately he will one day become allergic to pineapple and he will be very upset by this. not even pills can fix this traversty but for now the fresh tang of the pina colada drink will give this lackadasiacla explorer the life juices he needs to explore so explorey mode explore far and wide what an exploring dork o h my god he will write love songs about he virtue of pinapple and how hard he loves these things! they are are cold and nice and virgin very juicy and tangy my lord he really does love them! drink em all day all ay so sugary and bad for him but he doesn't give a single caer
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:47 pm

username - kerik
name - lemonade
gender - male
favorite drink + reason (200 words min.) - seltzer water! he aboslutely hates lemonade, and doens't understand why his parents named him that of all things. the seltzer water has a nice flavor to it that he adores, with just enough fizzle. oddly enough, he enjoys the sensation of it going back up his nose, which is known to bother a lot of people in general. maybe it's just because it's that odd feeling that no one can quite describe, and he can't even describe it himself. he mostly enjoys grape flavored seltzer and enjoys the texture of the bubbles over his tongue every time he drinks it. which is basically every single meal, no matter if it's breakfast, lunch, dinner or even with a stupid snack at two am. he's gotta have his grape seltzer. everything about him screams seltzer, even his smell. sometimes he survives off of seltzers for days. god only knows how, since it has little to no benifit for drinking it. poor lemonade. he doesn't even like the taste of lemons, sadly. oh well. he mostly enjoys the flavor and bubbles against his tongue, both of which together create a senstation that he abolustlley loves. mostly he enjoys drinking it in the winter, the odd ball, but he'll drink it any time of year that he can find it in stores. we dont know when this addiction began either. it jsut happened one dayl
Last edited by Vacant on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter quill » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:47 pm

oop sorry noticed that the 200 was the minimum, and I don't think I can edit OTL /
Last edited by peter quill on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:48 pm

username - Ierohmygod
name - Cyan
gender - Male
favorite drink + reason (200 words min.) - Ever since Cyan was a child, his favorite drink has always been sprite. Even though the soda is normal and bland, he would always add a certain something to the bottom of it. He would always add gummy worms into the bottom of his drink as his father thought is was funny that the bag spilled in his drink one day. On sunday afternoons, Cyan would always go into a deserted parlor with his father. This is how he found himself spending most of his evenings. They would always try different types of drinks, and through the time being Cyan would enjoy these special evenings with his father. After he passed however, Cyan took into consideration his fathers favorite drink, Sprite. He would always sit in the parlor alone with a cup in hand, and would remember the times his father had with him. Many memories passed throughout his mind, and he would always remember the little things his father would do, like stealing a sip of his Sprite while not looking, or placing warheads in the soda to watch Cyan's face scrunch up with distaste. His father was the only one really close to him, emotionally wise, so he found that it would be easier to remember him through the little parlor at the end of the street. He says the sprite has a taste like his fathers personality, and feels the energy in him while drinking in the Parlor.
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
♡ skye | they/them | th
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:48 pm

username - Vintage.
name - Sas
gender - male
favorite drink + reason (200 words min.) -
Sas' favourite drink is pepsi cola. The reason he loves pepsi cola is because of the fizz and taste of it, and the fact that it's just so much better than it's competitor. Opening a can of pepsi to him is like opening a can of gold, it's beautiful, its wonderful, its pure. He loves his pepsi. The pepsi he often drinks is the 36 pack of pepsi off the supermarket shelf because he thinks it lasts him longer, when in reality he drinks it faster to reach the end and buy a new carton. He loves the feel of the pepsi max carton, and the exhilliration of opeining up that first can and taking a sip. he cannot count the amount of pepsi cans he has drank, nor does he care. he believes it keeps him strong and without cavities, due to the amount of carbonation in it. Sas' explanation does not make much sense to anyone but himself, but Sas does not care. Sas will continue to drink pepsi until he dies. He doesn't care about the fact that pepsi is full of bad things that could very potentially end in a heart attack, he just loves it. Loves it to death. Why not? Why not love pepsi cola?? Everything about it is wonderful and he will never forget the amazing taste of it, long after he dies
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icseal » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:49 pm

jayus wrote:username - jayus
name - nikita
gender - agender
favorite drink + reason (200 words min.) - - pina colada; have you ever tasted how freakishly wonderful those are/? so dang good. the pinapple tang is his favorite and it remind him of the sweeping shores of exotic isalnd! excitement and wonder, just waiting to be explored by this young man! he always feels so energetic when searching across these beuatiful beahces and just hunting the thingies he can hunt! so scientific is he in his searches fueled by this wonderous drink that he loves so much and chugs on a regular basis. unfortunately he will one day become allergic to pineapple and he will be very upset by this. not even pills can fix this traversty but for now the fresh tang of the pina colada drink will give this lackadasiacla explorer the life juices he needs to explore so explorey mode explore far and wide what an exploring dork o h my god he will write love songs about he virtue of pinapple and how hard he loves these things! they are are cold and nice and virgin very juicy and tangy my lord he really does love them! drink em all day all ay so sugary and bad for him but he doesn't give a single caer

yo congrats!
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me