Time spent 2 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Raleigh

Wilx #28 - Felix

Postby Raleigh » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:54 am

What are Wilx?
The Wilx (singular: Wilx) are a vaguely canid species found high up in mountainous areas in the wild. As a result, they have evolved to have several physical adaptations for their climates, including thick fur, large lungs, long flexible bodies and tails, heightened senses and their most noticeable feature, their humanoid front paws for better climbing. Wilx have awful vision though, and depend on the thick patches of whisker-like fur on their cheeks to judge distance. Domesticated Wilx come in a great variety of colors and sizes, and are popular for companionship, hunting, home protection due to their heightened physical senses and strong tendency to bond with their human owners. Wilx are about as intelligent as a well trained border collie, and respond very well to human commands.
Wilx are scavengers, and will eat just about everything that they can get their paws on! Wilx owners should watch out for clams, rhubarb and some apple species, which seem to be very common allergens with Wilx.

The rarity of a Wilx is mainly determined by their pupil shape and genetic traits. Common pupils are round, uncommon cat's eyes and rare are horizontal. A round pupiled wilx may be uncommon based on the severity of their line edits and how common those edits may be.

Features:
Longer Mane | Cat's Eyes

Felix Cylinder
Owned by Toxic Wolf
Last edited by Raleigh on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Raleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wilx #28

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:25 am

Username: Aggie Grad
Wilx Name: Margarita
    - Spanish; Female exclusive
    Prefers she/her pronouns; Likes males exclusively.

Personality:
Margarita is a very sassy wilx, and very defiant. She doesn't like being told what to do, and rarely ever takes an order from anyone. She is very ironic, and tends to make people feel dumb by saying the opposite of what she really means. She doesn't care about others much, unless you are like the love of her life or something. Other than that, beware. She doesn't often take other's feelings into consideration, and doesn't care what others think about her. She is very fiery, and can never be tamed, nor held down, so don't even try to do such a thing. Anyways, there are five words that describe this wilx the best, and that is: Sassy. Defiant. Inconsiderate. Ironic. And lastly, fiery.

Likes and Dislikes:
✗ Spiders
✗ Sensitive People
✗ Stupid Questions
✗ Most other Wilx's
✗ Someone touching her hair
✗ Stereotypes

✓ Her tattoos
✓ Snakes
✓ Flirty Wilx's
✓ Exploring
✓ Sleeping

Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:00 am

Is it okay if I try out for the RU instead of the main ? :3
Username:Ph.d
Wilx Name:Locust
Last edited by Ph.D on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raleigh » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:19 am

Ph.D wrote:Is it okay if I try out for the RU instead of the main ? :3

Oh, sure why not?
    If anyone else would like to tryout for the RU adopt, you'll have to post a 2nd form on their thread.
    Rules from the main adopt will still apply.
    Please note that the RU will still go to the person with the 2nd best form after judging.
    However, If your form is best among those posted for the RU, you might get to win them.
Raleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:47 am

USERNAME
ShaiLeFloof

NAME
Jefferson

PERSONALITY
Jefferson is very secrative.He is also very demanding, he gets what he wants, where he wants and will do anything for it.He is classified as a loner, he wants nothing to do with social activites and is angry at people who try to interact with him.He can never stop thinking about his past, he will hold a grude with him to his grave.Although he has really bad anger issues, a really high temper.He loves nature, and spends most of his time with it.He likes making people feel uncomfortable especially if they fear him.He loves feeling like he has power over another living thing, that he's in control.

HISTORY
Jefferson grew up like any other Wilx, regular life with his parents who taught him how to find food.Growing up with his siblings and other family members, his childhood was definitly a good one, he can't remember a flaw.No for once his history is not about his young age.Recently, a few years ago, Jefferson had a daughter.Although his child's mother died shortly after.He had to raise her by himself but got himself into trouble.Jefferson had business with other wilx's, stronger wilx's who had alot of power and control over him and his family.He was scared, scared of loosing his daughter like he had his loved one.Jefferson decided to give his daughter to trusted friends, to keep her safe from the dangerous wilxs that were comming after him.The strong wilxs came and took Jefferson away, to different land where he was tormented, asked questions about the location of another wilx, his loved one.Although he was telling the truth, that she died, they did'nt belive him and eventually kept him locked up.
A few years go by and Jefferson finds a way out of his inprisonment, he travels in search of his daughter.To tell her the truth as to why he left her, something he should've done years ago.He evtually found her, but could'nt go up to her and talk to her.He realised what her point of view was like.He left her, without a reason.He now stalks her, trying to gain the confidence to tell her the reason he left.
Last edited by Kohalin on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastellu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:01 am

Username:NyanTheVulpes
Wilx Name:Axel

Art: Image

Story:A tiny being of a wild lived on a foreign planet called Pluto, stuck on the planet. He was once an astronaut, whom worked with a group of wilxs who traveled the planets together.
It was a few years back when the group of wilxs visited Pluto for a year, using advanced technology. How's he alone, you ask? Well, Axel was the only one who survived a disaster that killed all of the group except for him. Axel was able to get to the world he once lived a normal life on, but failed.
After many years of exploration and fixing the shuttle, Axel finally made it back to the beautiful planet, which was now almost foreign to Axel. He was greeted by many confused faces of wilxs saying to themselves "How is he still alive?" After returning to his home planet, Axel got many tattoos showing what he saw in space, showing them off so everyone could see part of the mysteries of space. Axel is remembered as a hero now, a wilx whom went through mourning the deaths of his friends, who somehow survived through the harsh, cold surface of Pluto, who made it back to the home planet about four years later.
Last edited by Pastellu on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
hey y’all

Pastellu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catwomen644 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:02 am

amazing!
catwomen644

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:28 am

Username: Ymir
Wilx Name: Siren

wip with a weapon forger.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raleigh » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:48 pm

UP!

Adoption tryouts close Sunday, November 8.

Raleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Felix Cylinder; Smile, the world is watching

Postby Toxic Wolf » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:36 am

~ In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found...~

Username: Toxic Wolf

Wilx Name: Felix Cylinder

Theme-song: Billy Talent - Fallen Leaves

- Challenges

- Crunching on small pebbles

- Evenings

- Making faces, and silly expressions

- Rough fights

- Riddles
Dislikes

- Horror movies (He finds them unrealistic)
- People cracking their knuckles in his presence
- Frost
- Any kinds of bird
- Classical music
- Sweets

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality: Trust? Deception? Fragility? all those words are what seem to summarize Felix.

Oh boy... well how shall we begin? Well, first of don't let the fact that he is a young teen sway you, because this guy is more than able to take care of himself. He has been independent for as long as anybody can remember, not relying or wanting anybody's help. Felix for some reason has never been seen with any sort of family member, and the whereabouts of his parents are currently unknown to everyone besides himself. If questioned about where they are he'll simply shrug, with a slight smile. He currently lives in an abandoned cabin, showing no real interest in moving together with anyone willing to take him in. He steals all the things necessary for him to have, such as food and various items, and lives a quite average and comfortable life there.

Felix, however, is more on the unique side, due to his personality. First of all he dislikes socialization, of any kind! He refuses to talk to anybody, and it's actually very rarely he'll start the conversation himself. He tends to stay very quiet, often only speaking in witty, clever and cheeky one-liners (often comebacks)
He is also known as a trouble-maker, famous for his various pranks and vandalism. It's simply a problem to let this guy run loose, but with no known guardians for him, as well as his talent for hiding and running away, it's been nearly impossible for anybody to even attempt to catch him. And even with his young age he is easily able to manipulate people to go easy on him, since he afterall is a minor. He's obtained tons of street-smarts, and is a boy that is much more terrifying than what most would think,

Even though he may seem all fun and games, truth be told Felix suffers from immense trust issues. Never wanting to associate with anyone, even those his own age, or those claiming they wont harm him. His life and personality is often strung together by a bunch of ''take risks, don't let anybody tell you what to do, live freely, and stay snarky''

~Searching for something i couldn't find at home ~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by Toxic Wolf on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me