Teke #507 - Black Overo by myk

Based on Click to view
Artist myk [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Teke #507 - Black Overo

Postby myk » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:59 am

She's a good old black cat, because everyone knows about the spooky black cat.
To win her write a spooky halloween story about her and a cat!
She'll end November 5th.

teresa8oats wrote:Username: teresa8oats
Name: Pisica
Height: 16 hh
Story: It was the week before Halloween, the horses in the stable were blanketed up and ready for night. Pisica stuck her head out of her stall door, and looked down the stable isle. Something caught her eye, a shadow! Being a mare that spooks easily, she jumped back and snorted. When she peeked her head out of the stall door again to see if the shadow remained, she was surprised to see a small grey and white cat sitting down in the middle of the isle. It looked up at her and let out a loud *meowww*. This scared Pisica, and she froze in spot. The cat approached her, and she stayed frozen hoping maybe the cat had not noticed her. She had seen cats around the stable, but they always kept their distance. The cat sat down right in front of her stall door and curled up, leaving Pisica with no choice but to spend the rest of the night with the scary creature right outside her door.
The week went by and the cat continued to hang around Pisica. It seemed to think that they were buddies, but she had different ideas. She would snort and bob her head whenever he came near, trying to scare the cat away. It would than find a seat near by and stare at her with its big green eyes in amusement.
It was the night of Halloween when everyone left the stable early to get home for trick-or-treaters. A stable hand was left in charge of the horses, but went into the office to take a rest and clean tack. It just happened to be that Pisica's stall was left unlatched, and when she rubbed her butt on the stall door to get a scratch, the stall door popped open. Pisica was really clueless on what to do in this situation, but assumed that if it was open, she walk out! She calmly walked out and made her way to the nearest patch of grass outside the stable. She had been eating for a few minutes when she looked up and saw a strange thing approaching her! It was all black and had a long cape and the scariest face she had ever seen, in the hands of this strange thing held a red glowing stick! She stood there frozen and stared at it, petrified that it would get nearer. It stopped and looked at her, then lifted its glowing red stick, pointed it at her, and from the shiny black face came a high pitched child's voice voice, "Look, its a horse!". That was enough for Pisica, this was the scariest thing that had happened to her, and she flipped around and took off into the fastest gallop she could. She galloped past pastures, other horses, a few trees, and once she got tired, slowed down to see where she was. She looked around, but saw nothing familiar. What has she gotten herself into! She was lost! She let out a few loud whinnies, but got no replies. Right when she was about to have a major panic attack, she heard a faint and familiar *meowww*. She turned around and saw the little grey and white cat. Part of her wanted to flee, but the other half was quite happy to see a familiar face. The cat seemed to know her situation, so he stood up and started walking. Because the cat would roam far from the stable often, he knew his way back from where they were. Pisica didn't want to be left alone, so she followed him from a distance. After following the cat at a slow walk for about 10-15 minutes Pisica saw the stable and the stable hand who was looking for her had a large bucket of oats to lure her back into her stall. She of course could not turn down the oats and trotted past the cat to get a mouthful. The stable hand slipped the halter over her face and lead her back to her stall. When she was all settled down, she stuck her head out of her stall and saw the cat sitting in the middle of the isle looking at her. She gave a gentle thank you nicker, and the cat walked up to her and curled up in front of the stall door like he had done before. She was not scared of him anymore though, and gave one last friendly nicker before they both dozed off peacefully.

Black Overo - EE Oo
Small Grey Dip

*her cat beads wont pass down to her foals*
Last edited by myk on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴋᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴡsᴅs
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
ɪᴄᴏɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏᴋ
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍʏᴋᴛᴀʀᴅ
myk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teke #506 - Black Overo

Postby teresa8oats » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:13 am

Username: teresa8oats
Story: It was the week before Halloween, the horses in the stable were blanketed up and ready for night. Pisica stuck her head out of her stall door, and looked down the stable isle. Something caught her eye, a shadow! Being a mare that spooks easily, she jumped back and snorted. When she peeked her head out of the stall door again to see if the shadow remained, she was surprised to see a small grey and white cat sitting down in the middle of the isle. It looked up at her and let out a loud *meowww*. This scared Pisica, and she froze in spot. The cat approached her, and she stayed frozen hoping maybe the cat had not noticed her. She had seen cats around the stable, but they always kept their distance. The cat sat down right in front of her stall door and curled up, leaving Pisica with no choice but to spend the rest of the night with the scary creature right outside her door.
The week went by and the cat continued to hang around Pisica. It seemed to think that they were buddies, but she had different ideas. She would snort and bob her head whenever he came near, trying to scare the cat away. It would than find a seat near by and stare at her with its big green eyes in amusement.
It was the night of Halloween when everyone left the stable early to get home for trick-or-treaters. A stable hand was left in charge of the horses, but went into the office to take a rest and clean tack. It just happened to be that Pisica's stall was left unlatched, and when she rubbed her butt on the stall door to get a scratch, the stall door popped open. Pisica was really clueless on what to do in this situation, but assumed that if it was open, she walk out! She calmly walked out and made her way to the nearest patch of grass outside the stable. She had been eating for a few minutes when she looked up and saw a strange thing approaching her! It was all black and had a long cape and the scariest face she had ever seen, in the hands of this strange thing held a red glowing stick! She stood there frozen and stared at it, petrified that it would get nearer. It stopped and looked at her, then lifted its glowing red stick, pointed it at her, and from the shiny black face came a high pitched child's voice voice, "Look, its a horse!". That was enough for Pisica, this was the scariest thing that had happened to her, and she flipped around and took off into the fastest gallop she could. She galloped past pastures, other horses, a few trees, and once she got tired, slowed down to see where she was. She looked around, but saw nothing familiar. What has she gotten herself into! She was lost! She let out a few loud whinnies, but got no replies. Right when she was about to have a major panic attack, she heard a faint and familiar *meowww*. She turned around and saw the little grey and white cat. Part of her wanted to flee, but the other half was quite happy to see a familiar face. The cat seemed to know her situation, so he stood up and started walking. Because the cat would roam far from the stable often, he knew his way back from where they were. Pisica didn't want to be left alone, so she followed him from a distance. After following the cat at a slow walk for about 10-15 minutes Pisica saw the stable and the stable hand who was looking for her had a large bucket of oats to lure her back into her stall. She of course could not turn down the oats and trotted past the cat to get a mouthful. The stable hand slipped the halter over her face and lead her back to her stall. When she was all settled down, she stuck her head out of her stall and saw the cat sitting in the middle of the isle looking at her. She gave a gentle thank you nicker, and the cat walked up to her and curled up in front of the stall door like he had done before. She was not scared of him anymore though, and gave one last friendly nicker before they both dozed off peacefully.
Last edited by teresa8oats on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:15 am

Username: Toxic Nightshade
Name: Persia/Purrsia, short for Purrsian Dream
Story:
One day Persia was just casually grazing in the pen. Tonight was Halloween, and her rider was having a barn party. (To be continued)

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Toxic Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myk » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:08 am

teresa8oats wrote:Extras allowed or just the story?

They are - the story is required but if you want to add extras to impress me (show me how much you want her) then go ahead!
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴋᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴡsᴅs
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
ɪᴄᴏɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏᴋ
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍʏᴋᴛᴀʀᴅ
myk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myk » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:13 pm

teresa8oats wrote:Username: teresa8oats

Congrats ~
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴋᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴡsᴅs
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
ɪᴄᴏɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏᴋ
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍʏᴋᴛᴀʀᴅ
myk

My pets