Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Woodland Foxes // Moved // No More Posting by •mochiimomo•

Artist •mochiimomo• [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
71 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by GasW0lf

by shim

by shim

by shim

by shim

by shim

Woodland Foxes // Moved // No More Posting

Postby •mochiimomo• » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:36 pm

*** NEW LINEART / THREAD - CLICK IMAGE ABOVE / NO MORE POSTING HERE PLEASE ***

banner by moonlight_girl

ImageImageImage
12/27/15;;
- Nursery Now Open!
- NEW: Species Stamps!

10/25/15;;
-Species is finalized!
- dA page, nursery, and fan club are in the works.
-stamps for species coming soon

Image Image Image
Image By applying for / obtaining a Woodland Fox, you agree and are bound by the rules set forth, and acknowledge the rules are subject to change.

Image Do not complain if you do not get the Woodland Fox you want; there will be plenty more in the future to try out for.

Image Do not claim a Woodland Fox is yours if you are not the owner.

Image Woodland Foxes may not be bred with any other species other than Woodland Foxes. In order to breed a Woodland Fox, you must have the offspring created by a Woodland Fox artist. You may not seek breeding from any other artists outside of the Woodland Fox staff.

Image You are allowed to trade or resell Woodland Foxes. They cannot be resold for monetary value, and you must link the new owner to the Woodland Fox page so they may be informed about species information and rules, and you must contact a Woodland Fox archivist and tell them the new owner.

Image Respect the staff and be kind to all who post here.

Image If you have questions, please PM one of the Woodland Fox Moderators or post it here and they will assist you.

Image You may not revamp a Woodland Fox by yourself. You must ask the artist / designer, and tell them what changes you'd like to make. If they are ok with the change ideas, they will contact me and wait for my approval. If I approve, then the original designer may start making your desired changes. Desired changes may not be drastic changes, only minor changes. The original designer has the right to refuse a revamp. If you are no longer satisfied with your Woodland Fox, you may return it or sell / trade it (read previous rule regarding this for more details.)

Image Do not ask or PM me to be an artist or staff member. If I am seeking one, I will make it apparent and then you may freely apply in the designated way, but otherwise, I'm not looking for any.

Image Do not ask for a custom Woodland Fox. On special occasions, there may be a custom slot available as a special event, but this is not the norm. If there is a custom slot, it will be made clear and you are welcome to apply, but otherwise, please do not ask artists for a custom.

Image If you are banned from these adoptables, we reserve the right to reclaim and readopt your Woodland Foxes.

Image You may own an unlimited amount of Woodland Foxes, but may only apply for 2 at a time simultaneously.

Image Breaking rules can lead to warnings and bans. You get two warning until you get banned. I reserve the right to give out automatic bans if the rule breaking is severe (ex. stealing other people's Woodland Foxes and refusing to cooperate, or extreme bullying).

ImageImageImage

Image Image Image

o w n e r
Image I created the species. You'll see me around the thread as well as making Woodland Foxes and handling the species. Image

m o d e r a t o r s
Image Have a question about the species? PM us! We are here to answer your questions and make sure everyone is following the
rules. Image

a r c h i v i s t s
Image We keep track of who owns which Woodland Foxes. Trading or selling your Woodland Fox? Tell us the new owner so we can keep track!Image

g u e s t _ a r t i s t s
Image We make Woodland Foxes for you all to enjoy! Image

o f f i c i a l _ a r t i s t s
Image We make Woodland Foxes for you all to enjoy! Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

click here to see the larger version of the Woodland Fox complete species concept sheet

Image Woodland Foxes have many traits that vary in rarity; here are a few in detail:Image
-
-
-
-
small wildlife companion;; often times, little forest creatures with find homes in the plants of Woodland Foxes, and will follow them where they go. Usually though, these animals will be smaller than the Woodland Foxes, such as rabbits, insects, and birds.

grass around neck;; this is a very common feature for Woodland Foxes. grass grows with age.

-
-
-
-
-
-

rocks;; rocks can form anywhere on Woodland Foxes, and varying in size, shape, and color.

moss / fungi;; moss and fungi usually grow in larger patches and can be found anywhere on Woodland Foxes. it is also common to see mushrooms with the moss.

-
-
-

hair;; hair is a rarer trait among Woodland Foxes. when they do have hair, there are no limitations to length, style, or color.

flowers / leaves;; Woodland Foxes can have all sorts of flowers and vegetation. they can form a singular type of plant, or multiple - there are no limits. plants will also continue growth with age. Woodland Foxes must have some sort of vegetation / plant.

feathers;; feathers normally grow on the head, shoulder, tail base, and/or tail of Woodland Foxes. feathers normally mimic those naturally occurring on birds in the wild.

-
-
-

continued plant growth on head;; Woodland Foxes are born with either a leaf on their head (male), or a flower on their head (female), but will fall off after a couple of months. in very rare occasions, plants will continue to grow on their heads.

limbs entirely covered by plant growth;; plants can grow on Woodland Foxes, but if an entire limb, like a whole leg, it covered completely to where the fur is not visible at all, this is considered very rare.

-
-
-
-
-

small horns / antlers;; It is common for Woodland Foxes to have smaller horns or antlers.

-
-
-
-
-

medium horns / antlers;; It is uncommon for Woodland Foxes to have medium-sized horns or antlers.

-
-
-
-
-

large horns / antlers;; It is rare for Woodland Foxes to have larger-sized horns or antlers.

ImageImageImage

Image ImageImage

if you want to use these, just select everything on the box next to whichever stamp you like and paste it anywhere!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2843809][img]http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237/wolfcrazy30/stamp3_zps4luocc1i.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2843809][img]http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237/wolfcrazy30/stamp2_zpscxunnqao.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2843809][img]http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237/wolfcrazy30/stamp1_zpsskarptny.png[/img][/url]

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage Image Image

ImageImageImage
Last edited by •mochiimomo• on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 18 times in total.
hello,
I am no longer playing CS
I won't be replying to messages, and I'm slowly getting rid of my CS pets before I leave for good
you can follow me on deviantart:
https://mochiimomo.deviantart.com/gallery/
•mochiimomo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woodland Foxes - NO POSTING;; WIP

Postby GasW0lf » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Image ImageImage

Image Breaking species rules may result in strikes and bans. Once you're banned, we reserve the right to reclaim and readopt your Woodland Fox(es) as stated in the rules. Please be sure to thoroughly read through the rules. If you have questions about anything, please ask and a species moderator will assist you.Image

strikes;;
n/a

bans;;
n/a
Gone! Find me on DA as SatanDarling
══════════════
Come Join our discord based wolf SIM!
We are very friendly and have hand coloured wolves!
Collect and breed to your heart's content!

══════════════
GasW0lf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woodland Foxes // A Closed Species

Postby •mochiimomo• » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:24 pm

posting is open and the first Woodland Fox is up for adoption!
hello,
I am no longer playing CS
I won't be replying to messages, and I'm slowly getting rid of my CS pets before I leave for good
you can follow me on deviantart:
https://mochiimomo.deviantart.com/gallery/
•mochiimomo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malarkey » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Whoa...
Marking these.
xxxxxxxxxflight rising / live
malarkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:43 pm

I'm in love! *marks*
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:44 pm

I must mark these<33
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bogwarden » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:59 pm

marking, for thread monitoring ;u; welcome everyone who is interested! i will be putting up the fanclub a little bit later for you all to introduce yourselves <3
dan - he/him

bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Mark <3