Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Waelak #62 | O P E N

Postby GallopingHowl » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:15 am

Species and Art (c) Perocore
Nursery :: V.4 and V.1 :: Information Center :: Fan Club

What Is a Waelak?
A Waelak ("wa-lahk" with the "a" in "wa" pronounced as "a" in "cat") is a large species of canine (based on evolutionary ancestry, this may be arguable based on physical characteristics) vaguely resembling a fox crossed with a weasel, with antlers and deer-legs. Due to their bio-luminescent eyes and fur, many long-gone natives once believed them to be spirit-guardians who watched over the dead on their way to the next world. All Waelaks have some sort of distinct marking on their tail, which is passed down from parent to offspring. While not yet domesticated, Waelaks can be tamed when raised with humans from a young age...

It seems like a werewaelak has emerged from hiding! Or possibly just a mere look alike..
Though this waelak is just like any other waelak, I want you to explain what this waelak thinks of the word
"Supernatural"

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Waelak #62 | O P E N

Postby Angelus Gaston » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:25 am

Username: AngelusGaston
Name: Davros
Thoughts on Supernatural:
The endless possibilities of other planes and the existence of other creatures. Its a far larger world than what's on the surface kind of like an onion the more you peel back the layers the more you find and the more there is to explore.

CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sepia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:51 am

Username: Hydra
Name: Bracken
Thoughts on Supernatural: 'Supernatural' is a word looming out of the dark, dripping murkily with the promises of other places, within the reach of touch yet strangely elusive just like the wild, swirling maelstrom of chances and doubts and dreams and fantasies that the word represents, the word brands as something that is not of this world.
Sepia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatsushan » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:10 am

Reserve please
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tatsushan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:09 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Remus
Thoughts on Supernatural: It's the chance for adventure, to find out just whether something is real or not. Explore far off places or something closer to home. No matter which option is chosen, supernatural is still an exciting adventure even if it does get a little spooky along the way.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:56 am

Username: HowlingHooves
Name: Zekron
Thoughts on Supernatural:
His thoughts on the supernatural are absolute; creatures of all kinds exist, and he feels it is his job to make sure they go where they are meant to be. Zek holds no joy in finding a lost ghost along his path, and he feels obligated to help it finish whatever it may be needing to so the ghost can move forward into the afterlife, to be reborn again in time. Zekron believes, with no lack of passion or rage if questioned, that he had been reborn only to help others; he claims h was lost like those he helps at one time, only to be able to become who he is in body after he found what he had been looking for as a spirit.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_Batman » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Username: The_Batman
Name: Alistair
Thoughts on Supernatural: Probably one of the best shows out there, a good 8/10, the 8 because wow those cliff hanger endings are a pain in the butt. But really, it's still great, he honestly thinks you should watch if you haven't and wow that Dean Winchester sure is a beautiful human being, a 9/10 because sometimes he's an idiot
The_Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me