Based on Click to view
Artist SilverBell90 [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Northern Valkrien #10

Postby SilverBell90 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:52 am

ⓥⓐⓛⓚⓡⓔⓘⓝⓢ

Northern Valkrein reside in the northern regions of the world, hence their name. They prefer the cold rather than warmth because of their thick skin and furry bodies. Closely related to any sort of deer, they can be found with many varieties of antlers and even two different types of muzzles. The most prominent part of the Valkrein are their antlers. The antlers are made from a sort of crystalline substance that grows like any normal antler would. For some unknown reason, the antler color relates to the time of year they were born instead of through genetics. The antlers give off a soft glow that can be seen the most during the nighttime.

Due to their large size, when brought into captivity they are commonly used as show animals to ride. Saddles and tack have been specially made for the species to allow riders the ability to ride like a horse. If not used for show, they are used for leisure riding and breeding. Since the males are bigger and stronger, most prefer the stags than the does.

Stats
[All numbers are randomly generated 1-20]

Endurance: 11
Stamina: 5
Speed: 10
Jump: 7
Agility: 18
Athletic: 2
Obedience: 18
Skeletal Soundness: 12
Impulsion: 5
Relaxation: 16
Rhythm: 15

A custom for iStarz & Everly. Sorry for leaving this off for so long...

Username: iStarz & Everly
Name:
Show Name:
Birth Month:
Antler Type: Caribou
Mutations: Ivory/White Antlers
SilverBell90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes