Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

↷↷ dyr • artist comp by sneezes

Based on Click to view
Artist sneezes [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

↷↷ dyr • artist comp

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:58 pm

d y r

"Pronounced "deer" or sometimes "drr", a Dyr is a stockier, fluffier and larger "mutant" of
      the reindeer. They have the basic shape of a reindeer but with key differences. They rarely have
      more than stubby horns, long leg hair is common and they have a incredibly long tail that keeps
      them warm. Because, like most deer, they are prey animals they have large ears and can move
      quickly to escape predators.

Dyr are matriarchal, thus the eldest female of the group (a herd) is normally in charge. They are semi-social
      animals, and are found in herds of 5-6 Dyr per herd. When coming in contact with another herd, the Dyr
      will fight one another to protect the herd and territory.

The matriarch wears a heavy amount of jewelry, and always has grown out fur on the head and tail, dyed different colors to differentiate themselves from the other members of the herd."

Welcome to the artist competition for the Dyr! Below this post is the rules & regs, so please take a look!
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • artist comp rules

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:12 pm

R U L E S
☆ Any Dyr within the contest are subject to the main Dyr rules found on the main thread.
☆ Any Dyr made within the contest are not official Dyr and shall not become official Dyr unless otherwise stated.
☆ Dyr that do not win the competition must be scrapped or transferred to a different species and character not related, or looking related, to the Dyr.
☆ A max of 4 entries are allowed for this competition. Two may be edited, one may be a matriarch, and one may be normal.
☆ Accessories can be added to the Dyr in the competition as long as there is also a version without the added accessories!

☆ Edits can be made of any rarity. You may not, however, add wings.
☆ Any colors can be used for the Dyr within the competition, minus the use of neon colors.
☆ You may not steal, borrow, trace, or heavily reference anyone else's Dyr design, accessories, or items.
☆ You may not drop your Dyr entry out of the competition without notifying me!

☆ There will be a set amount of winners over a period of time! This competition will end approximately a month from now, but that may change.
☆ The prize for winning this is a full artist position, you may keep one of your entries (I will provide you a choice of one out of two that I choose of your entries, to prevent everyone choosing highly edited or matriarch ones)
☆ The grand winner will be able to choose their matriarch design (if they made one), and will get an artist spot.

☆ While artists can have one custom with edits, please do not just enter to get a custom and then never make any adopts. I will fire you.
☆ Everyone who enters will receive a common item that can be used for your future Dyr.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • artist comp reminders

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:15 pm

R E M I N D E R S

☆ Matriarchs are adorned with jewelry, and their hair is longer. This requires edits!
☆ Edited Dyr can have hair, but it must not be below chin length!
☆ The tail can be anything, however!
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • artist comp

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:16 pm

PLEASE MAKE A COVER PAGE
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↷↷ dyr • artist comp

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:29 am

Sorry to bother, but could i ask you to make a cover page? My java isn't working very well and freezes my whole computer.

Last bumped by sneezes on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:29 am.
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I'm A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ , feel free to call me Jay ★
    I am an artist ★ I work constantly ★
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes