Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

↷↷ dyr by sneezes

Based on Click to view
Artist sneezes [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 54 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

↷↷ dyr

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:00 pm

d y r

"Pronounced "deer" or sometimes "drr", a Dyr is a stockier, fluffier and larger "mutant" of
      the reindeer. They have the basic shape of a reindeer but with key differences. They rarely have
      more than stubby horns, long leg hair is common and they have a incredibly long tail that keeps
      them warm. Because, like most deer, they are prey animals they have large ears and can move
      quickly to escape predators.

Dyr are matriarchal, thus the eldest female of the group (a herd) is normally in charge. They are semi-social
      animals, and are found in herds of 5-6 Dyr per herd. When coming in contact with another herd, the Dyr
      will fight one another to protect the herd and territory.

The matriarch wears a heavy amount of jewelry, and always has grown out fur on the head and tail, dyed different colors to differentiate themselves from the other members of the herd."

Welcome to the adoption center for the Dyr! Dyr is a species owned by did not, and was created by ifoopets! Here, you can apply to adopt a Dyr when they are made. The person with the best form (depending on the contest) wins the Dyr. Then, the owner applies for a herd (or makes a new one if they win a matriarch). There will be weekly and monthly challenges, with the winner being able to receive rare awards for their challenge win. Group participation is a must, and you don't want to let your herd down or they may just kick you out. Loner.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • staff and rules

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Within a society, there are rules. There are also people to uphold those rules in an unbiased fashion. Below are the staff of the Dyr.

S T A F F
        myself ahahah
        tea! - partner-in-crime/everything

And here are the rules to abide by.

R U L E S
      Dyr are closed species. This means you cannot make your own without my express permission! Found doing so will get you banned.
      Follow the Chickensmoothie rules.
      There is no limit to who can enter for Dyr, unless they are banned. No one, otherwise, is not allowed to participate!
      Do not sell, trade, or gift your Dyr for any other species! You may trade or gift your Dyr, as long as you let me know! No selling whatsoever.
      Staff is chosen by me! Do not ask to be staff unless there is a staff application!
      No, you cannot have a custom! Sorry.
      No, you cannot change the design of your Dyr! Minor changes must be shown to myself and the artist to be approved.
      Accessories are fine to add as long as they're nothing like fake wings, artificial limbs, or anything that seems unreasonable.
      You can ask about having your Dyr blind or with any kind of physical ailment, but please keep it to a minimum.
      Do not spam or "bump" the topic, please!

If you are found breaking the rules above and I (or someone else) catches you, I will revoke your Dyr and ban you. When you are banned, you will be unable to adopt anymore Dyr, and the Dyr you own will be put back up for adoption, no questions asked.

I have a hidden strike chart that I may add to. 3 strikes and you're out. If you would like to know your strike limit, you may PM me in private. Strikes are lifted in 1 month since the transgression.
Last edited by sneezes on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • information

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:06 pm

all about dyr here
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • reserved

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:08 pm

this is reserved for staff notifications and what-to-dos for the community!
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • herds, points, and events

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:09 pm

a prominent part of the community is these contests. down below is herd lists, point totals, and events! if anything is wrong, please let me know!
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • FAQ

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:09 pm

want something added to the list? Let me know!
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • other important things

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Stamps!
    I appreciate anyone putting this stamp in their signature and linking back to the Dyr! <3
    Code: Select all
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2801894][img]http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/d/y/dyradopts.png?2[/img][/url]
Last edited by sneezes on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • ongoing events n/r

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:11 pm

THERE IS NOW AN ARTIST COMPETITION FOUND UNDERNEATH THE MAIN IMAGE! IF YOU WISH TO APPLY, PLEASE DIRECT YOURSELF TO THE LINK BELOW THE MAIN IMAGE!
Last edited by sneezes on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • res

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:12 pm

because i know i'll need it
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷↷ dyr • res

Postby sneezes » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:12 pm

and done!
    feel free to reserve posts now, or mark the thread! i don't mind!
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me