Sanskira #72 Adopted by Skritnaja

Based on Click to view
Artist Skritnaja [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sanskira #72 Adopted

Postby Skritnaja » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:16 am

Sanskiras are a species of hybrid, domestic animals that were created through selective, genetic breeding. They are a hybrid between wolves, foxes, horses and goats. Most Sanskiras are tame in captivity, but on rare occasions, herds of wild Sanskiras have been spotted running free. Sanskiras are bred for showing purposes, so most Sanskiras in captivity are well trained and groomed to perfection. They can be ridden, but it takes a lot of time and patience to train them. For more information, please refer to this image.

I was actually supposed to save this one for after the baby bloom event but as it has been extended I thought it'd be better to post it right away, instead of letting him rot away in limbo XD
Uh I might've also been bored and made a background for him, schhh

SchnaDin is the new owner!
End date: October 14th
Can be extended if more than one person requests it or until a finnished form has been posted.

-You're allowed to pretty up the base form but do not use animated text. (I.e text with sparkles and glitter on them)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Sanskira name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b] Male
[b]Personality traits:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] (Poem, art, history, anything you want. If you choose poem it does not have to rhyme)

PNG version of the Sanskira for better ref of the colours if you draw/order art
Last edited by Skritnaja on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageArt by Winter ~ TH ~ Flight Rising ~ dA
Skritnaja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sanskira #72 Adopt me!

Postby TeaCat » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:25 am

Username:
    teacat.
    Sanskira name:
    Buckthorn
    Sex:
    Male
    Personality traits:
    Serious, calm, bold, protective, intelligent, proud.
    Other: Mini story;
    Intelligent, observing green eyes narrowed, glancing around the desolate, foreign land before the Sanskira. Buckthorn slowly walked on, his normally proud and stand-offish behaviour coming to a halt as he realised he may not be alone in this unforgiving terrain.
    Crunch, crunch, crunch, went the snow underneath his hooves.

After a few hours of wandering, snow began to fall from the sky, the wind gently blowing them onto Buckthorn's pelt. He blinked in confusion at the small white snowflakes drifting down, onto his fur, and onto his nose. He stifled a sneeze, before being silenced by an unknown figure.
    Snap, snap.. went the branches.
    Seems the Sanskira was right;
    He is not alone.
Last edited by TeaCat on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Imagewotwi
hi i like mcr and ffvii. did you know gerard way had a song in ffvii advent children. if you didn't then there ya go
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:01 am

Username: SchnaDin
Sanskira name:SlyBlue
Sex: Male
Personality traits: Hot-headed; Warrior; Hides his true feelings; Hasn't many friends but id he gets some, they will enjoy his support and protectiveness
Other:
Story of his past:SlyBlue was born in a land that kept Sanskira underground. There they were breed and trained to be war ride animals, which are used to loud noises, no food or water and less sunlight. Unfortunately the war times ended long ago and those specific sanskira breeders didn't get enough money to continue breeding and take care of them proberly. One day SlyBlue got very nervous of those conditions and waited for the chance to escape that hell but alone he wouldn't never be able to do it. The only way up to the surface are stairs and Sanskira shouldn't claim them without any support or safety. If they fall, they would breake they legs and that would mean ending their lifes... they would never be able to walk again and a Sanskira, which is not beeing able to walk, run and jump is just a sad, depressive pile of meat with o life energy left in their body.
Days have passed and one after another of his herd died because of the conditions. The babys were sold, the old ones disappeard without a trace. SlyBlue couldn't really understand where there were been taken but he knows that they will never come back again. He was the last... the last of a special bloodline, which causes the blue-ish hair he has.
SlyBlue kept hoping for his freedome days over days and month over month but one day his feet couldn't carry his body anymore. They got very weak, his body was skinny and you can see every bone of his chest. His view wasn't clear anymore and body kept telling him to lay down and sleep... sleep... he was tired... very tired. But he fought, fought against all the signals of his body. He wanted to live a life in freedome and sunlight, food, water and the wind. And noone ever could take this freedome away from him if he ever will experience it.
In the middle of the night he stood in some kind of stable, head held down and tried not to give in to his weakened feet as he heard very silent noises. He first thought of rats, mice and such litte animals but then he saw a shadow bigger than those. What was it and what does it want from him. SlyBlue didn't run or hide because he knew, that he wouldn't have a chance to escape so he stood there, watching and hoping for the best. His head high again he encounters that, for him, still little shadow, reared and stood in front of it. He was very surprised about that what he saw. His eyes must be gone bad in a that time...
A short boy or man was standing in front of him covered in a cape. SlyBlue looked in the eyes of that boy and saw freedome in his eyes. The will to live and beeing free in another world than this one.
He couldn't let his eyes from him and followed him to the stable and wherever the boy was going until the fence stopped him. Both didn't say annthing or made any noises. The boy suddenly also looked into SlyBlues eyes and nod slightly. Then his eyes wandered to the stairs at the corner of the underground and then back to him. SlyBlue followed his eyes and let his rest on the ceiling of that "cave". Up there must be a world so wonderful he couldn't imagine...
In the next moment his legs filled with power again and his heart beat grew faster. He has to try it and this boy was his only chance before he would die here in the dark without seeing the sunlight once!
SlyBlues mind got blank and all he could do was gather his whole energy and start running. In the next moment the boy got onto his back and leaded him through the streets of the underground. Some men tried to stop them but no one! no one could stop him! You have to shoot him before he will stop! For his freedome!

I didn't believe what my cousin told me after he get out of the hospital. Was it really true or did he get in some kind of gang fight again...? Bu then he showed me something unbelievable beautiful! There he was! A very big Sanskira male, which wonderful sparkling and shimmering hair. His eyes as green as the gras and his fur as brown as the earth. My cousin lead him to me but he kept a distance between us. Just my cousin was able to touch him or lead him to wherever he wants. Now, both are free! I asked them if they wanted to live with me on my farm with other sanskiras and Equin species and after some thought of my cousin, they really stayed! I'm not able to put SlyBlue in a stable or to the other Sanskiras but i will try if he will be become friends with them although he is now a free one, which can't be ever locked away. His spirit will never ever allow him to be statesfied with fences, locks or closed rooms. Now he can live his own Freiheit ("freedome").

Oh what i forgot to say! He now has another name gotten from my cousin, but he will not tell me right away... maybe i will get him to say it to me one day so that i can call for SlyBlue with his true spirit and name!

Sorry for not colouring it and some markigs are missing :c
Last edited by SchnaDin on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expresso. » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:21 pm

THIS IS MY FAV!!!!!! <3 <3 :O <3 Also that BG is amazing!!
My Characters | Trades | dA | Art Shop
ImageImageImage
I'm on a hiatus :'(
Expresso.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skritnaja » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:15 am

You should go for him then:'D
Thank you o3o I had really fun playing around with him and wanted to just doodle up a quick background to go with him and get some practiceXD

I've forgotten to bump this a bit, sorry about that. I have limited computer access for roughly half this month (less if I get lucky) and this adopt slipped out of my mind^^'
I wouldn't mind at all to extend this is people need more time:>
Skritnaja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Mark

thoughts ☆ are
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Foxtrot. | She/Her
Hello there I'm .Foxtrot., nice to meet
you. I'm often called Fox or (was) Speed (neither
my real name) but you can call me what ever.
Anyway, have a lovely day c:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LinkLink ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cannot ☆ fathom ☆ into

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    The NITROGEN
    in our DNA.
    The CALCIUM
    in our teeth.
    The IRON
    in our blood.
    All came from a collapsing star
    WE ARE MADE OF
    ☆ STARS!☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImage
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skritnaja » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:26 am

Extended with 7 days:>
Skritnaja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuIT; » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:37 am

Username: .luna.

Sanskira name: Atlas

Personality traits: Atlas loves to run, Swim, and compete in challenges, is very competitive.

Other: Atlas was captured from a wild pack in the mountains, for breeding purposes, ( due to his beautiful coloring and markings), but he was rescued and brought to a remote stable in the mountains ( since he is from the mountains his rescuers thought that it was suiting ). to this day he refuses riders but does excellent in shows. ( and has won many :P ) and is adored by a young girl who lives there. ( he even allows her to ride him when no one is around ) he loves her with his life.

(edit: I don't stand a chance! :lol: good luck to eveyone! )
Last edited by QuIT; on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
QuIT;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astraela » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:18 am

Username: laredo
Sanskira name:
Personality traits:
Other:

WIP
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochrome. » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:53 am

----
Last edited by monochrome. on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
─ ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ♥ ─── ─

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
    pretty much offline for crew season!
    i'm largely absent from this site as i work
    through personal health problems.
    I can be reached most reliably via skype.
    even then, please be patient with me.
    thank you!

──── ♥ ────

she/her | demiromantic asexual | an emotional wreck lol
    ap student | swimmer & 1m springboard diver | rower
    cystic fibrosis patient | est zone | from afar - vance joy
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

jbds | kias | plumies | viscets | equines | canines | other

x
x
x
x