7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sanskira #43

Postby Skritnaja » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:58 am

SchnaDin wrote:Breeding please!
Username: SchnaDin
Adult 1: Stable 2
Adult 2: Stable 11
3 suggestions: Dark/brown coat colour (like 11); Maybe some small strippes on the wings (plus body; don't know if tribal stripes on the face would be possible) and maybe no back fluff and more hair on the front and tail like 2? Let your creativity guide you :P

P.S. such great Sans! I thought about the combi for about 3 hours and i'm still unsure about mine XD

Event baby

Name: TBA by new owner
Special traits: No back fluff, extra long and curly mane and tail, bat wings (two fingers)

Don't forget to complete a task before December 20th to obtain full ownership of your foal!
Last edited by Skritnaja on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageArt by Winter ~ TH ~ Flight Rising ~ dA
Skritnaja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sanskira #43

Postby SchnaDin » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 am

Thank you very very much! *-*
It will be a she! And she is gorgeus!
One question: Do those markings glow in the dark?

Task will be done soon! ^u^

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skritnaja » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:24 am

Unfortunately she didn't receive the glowing part from the parent when I rolled a dice for what she'd inherit:>

I'll update the first post with your chosen gender!^^

Also I'm really happy to hear that you like her! It means a lot to hear! :>
ImageArt by Winter ~ TH ~ Flight Rising ~ dA
Skritnaja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:13 am

And from now on she will be named Arminia ^-^

One day my cousin came to me with his Sanskira SlyBlue and mentioned something about my herd, that i haven't any breedable ones and that i would need something he called "fresh blood in genetics". I asked him what i should do and if he knows breeders, which already have a few more Sans and maybe some foals around this time of the year. It took a whole month before he called me on the phone and said he had found only one, who has a litter of foals but they aren't cheap and from excellent parents. I decided to give it a try and drove over 3 hours to his ranch in the mountains. I really thought my jeep would give up halfway through but then the way got better and i reached my goal. A big farm on big land but nothing than wilderness. A special place made for the species of Sanskiras, which temperament is untamed since forever. There is no Sans, which wouldn't love to run free and rolling in the mud after cleaning it's fur.
I stood with my jeep infront of a large gatem which opened immedialy?. The meadow was full of Sanskiras... in all colours, shapes and... mutations? I couldn't look away from a few ones, which have horns, wings or glowing strippes in all colours and varitions. I wanted one of them so badly, that i hoped to get one in that mentioned litter.
After i parked my car and talked with the farmer, he finally lead me to his foal stable. We entered a large room with lots of straw. The air was warm and noises of clapping hooves and growling was to hear - just like in my stable at home! First i couldn't see any of them but the the farmer whistled and a bunch of foals came running towards me! Wagging with their tails in excitement because they wanted to know, who i was and why i have the scent of other Sans on me.
There was a black/ white one with less and shorter hair, a brown/white one with some kind of feather markings and a bunch of dark ones with rainbow markings. They were all pretty interesting but sadly nothing i really hoped for....
I watched them play, stroke their hair and talked to them and then a black girl with green stripped all over her body approches from the back of the stable. She took step by step and was very shy but interested in me! "Look at her hair!" i said to myself and couldn't believe that a Sans could get such long, curly hair! Then the farmer touched my arm and whispered "Look... there!" In the next moment the Sans girl spread out her bat like wings but foldet them right after. My mouth stand wide open after i saw her whol beauty. I made a few steps in her direction and she moved her head sideways, asking me where i'm from, why i smell like that and if i'm fun to play with. My hand reached to her face but i stopped right in front of her nose and she smelled at it. And then something unbelieveable happened! "She licked my hand!" I must have scared her with my high pitched quieking noise of happiness because she moved away with high speed. My heart has decided! As cute as the others were but she stole my heart right at the moment she presented her whole body to me!

I visited her evertime i had time over a few weeks so she could have time to know me more. I have to say that this girl really wasn't cheap and i think at christmas i had to pull back my eating habits because of lack of money but she was worth it!
After she grew a bit larger and was able to leave her parents i took the Sans transporter with me and brought her in her new home: My Ranch! From now on she will be known as Arminia, princess of a world beyond! Welcom home!

Will be continued tomorrow or later, when i have free time :D i hope the beginning is ok to keep that girl... Let me know if you need more about her! :)

Story ideas:
- How she was choosen from me (check)
- How she got into my herd
- How the others react to her
- Her first day on my ground

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets