Kokoro #60 by MegaCherrio

Based on Click to view
Artist MegaCherrio [gallery]
Time spent 49 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kokoro #60

Postby MegaCherrio » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:06 pm

based on a Chinese Water Deer, thank you Calder for the idea.
Hey! We are Miss Sugar, Josh and Caleb and we are going to tell you about Kokoros. We, Kokoros live in a place that is secret to humans and impossible to reach... but sometime, one of us will fall from the sky. We have learned to live with the humans since then because they feed us delicious food like icecream, candy, tacos and more of that tasty stuff! e don't like healthy food so please don't bother to give us that. We almost always have lion tails, hair and a necklace-- it is very rare that we don't. We love to go out for walks and we are about the size of a wolf. We love to play fetch and catch a ball! I hope you adopt one of us soon!

messed something up while posting so there's a cover ;v;
alright simple contest-- describe a superstition/mythical creature they believe in! no tail for this guy either ;o; wow

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]superstition/mythical creature:[/b]
MegaCherrio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kokoro #60

Postby Tart » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:09 pm

username: Tart
name:
Reserve with vampires
Sup I'm old and I'm back
it's me ya trash boi
pm if you want

xxxxxxxxxxx
    I take commissions!
    dA
    ask or follow journal for new dA/examples
    Kalons
xxxxxxxxxxx
Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:47 pm

username: broken*
    name: amisi - egyptian name meaning "flower"
    superstition/mythical creature: she didn't always believe in these terrifying creatures. she was born when her parents were visiting relatives in Egypt, thus her egyptian name. however, when she was born, she was born with severe health issues. she was premature, so she was underweight, and had organs that weren't fully developed yet; she also had water/fluid in her lungs, and came out with a paw twisted back, broken as she was birthed. she also had a sibling, a brother; he was half her size. he struggled to live for hours upon end, but after seventeen horrific hours, he passed away; thusly he was given the name Anubis, for he was taken too soon by the Egyptian god of the underworld, Osiris, and thusly passed along to the dog-like god Anubis who guarded the tombs and transported to the underworld. it wasn't until she became a young adult that her parents told her about her twin, however, and when she did, they also told her about his name, and the reason they chose it. it prodded her to do some digging. she had never been a big believer in any sort of religion, but the Egyptians gods and rituals especially confused her; the mummification process and such. however, as she was researching, she stumbled across a piece of greek mythology, claiming there was a greecian counterpart of Anubis; known as the Cerberus. it was far more animalistic than the partially human Anubis, and far less realistic. with legends stating it could have had anywhere up to 100 heads, although it is more widely believed to just have 3. having the tail like the neck & head of a dragon that could blow scorching flames made this creature seem all the cooler. as she dug deeper and deeper into the greek myths, she found herself beginning to believe in the creature; in their entire religion really. it made sense; hell having a watchdog, something that kept mortals our and kept the spirits in.
Last edited by broken* on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ill » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:55 pm

username:
name:
Reserve with the Wendigo, please don't steal
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alienzgalaxy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Username:
    Warriorcats297

Name:
    Nixon

Biological Sex:
    Male

One who makes an effort to mock traditional gender roles/presentation

Superstition/Mythical Creature:
    Nixon believes that the mythical beasts known as Dragons are real and live somewhere on earth. Whether it's in hidden caves or even underground, he believes that they are out there somewhere and are just waiting for someone to discover them, and he hopes that he will be the one.

╔══════════════════════╗
• dan/danny • non-binary • they/them •

character featured is andromeda!
check out his toyhouse page and feel free to fave him!!
[all art linked to credit, avatar made by Legandall ➸]
╚══════════════════════╝
alienzgalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egeria Sagus » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:08 pm

username:
name:

wip
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
R.I.P
November 28th 2015
;-; Aмвєя ;-;

Bae
Shatterhowl
Moonpaw and Icyheart
Characters
Art to the right by Hikaru123qq, Pixel by me

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Egeria Sagus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffypancake » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:12 pm

username:
fluffypancake
name:
Daimhin
It is pronounced [Daw + veen]
It is an Irish name meaning little deer.
superstition/mythical creature:

save with Phooka
I am the fluffypancake who, is a unicorn.
You can call me Mother fluffy, I am mother to all. Yes I know it's amazing news. owo
Feel free to pm me to chat about whatever, or if you are looking for someone to roleplay with. :3
Mydorks darlings.
Thing one - Thing two - Thing three -Thing four - Thing five - Thing six - Thing seven
fluffypancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Sif » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:34 pm

username: Lady Sif
name: Lin //Chinese for Forest//
superstition/mythical creature:

Lin believes in Baku very strongly, and keeps several Baku talismans beside his little bed in his human's home, along with some scrolls with paintings of them.

Why does he believe in them? Well, when he was little he actually had a highly deformed tail. It got him into many dangerous situations as it would have random spasms that he couldn't control that would cause him to lose his balance and fall over, so it had to be removed so that he could live safely.

The only problem with that was the process of removing it. There's little I can say on the matter besides, it wasn't pretty at all. And the worst part was he was wake for all of it. He should have been asleep, but instead he found himself awake and unable to feel anything, so all he could do was watch as his tail was slowly taken off.

Ever since then, he had nightmares, reliving it again and again and again. No pills would help him, but finally, in desperation he remembered his mother having told him about the Baku who would come and eat your nightmares if you asked it to nicely, and so he begged for one to visit him and allow sleep at last. The night that he prayed to the Baku was the first night in two years that he slept through the night without a single bad dream.

Others would claim that it was the power of suggestion, that he had just gotten lucky, but Lin knew for a fact that the Baku had come to help him and while he would still have nightmares, he always knew who to pray to when he needed them gone.
Last edited by Lady Sif on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Always open to art trades
Lady Sif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northern downpour ;; » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:40 pm

username: czechoslovakia ;;
name: Parker
superstition/mythical creature: Parker believes in Cthulu! Well, that's what he tells everyone, anyway. No one's really sure if he actually does or it's an inside joke and it's gone too far.

NEVER DID THINK ██████████████████
"Yeah, I dare ya, rage quit; make us both happy!"
hi i'd literally die for connor. yes, from d:bh. saeran and jumin too
ImageImage Image
Image / Image Image Image Image

███████████████ ABOUT ANYONE BUT

I'M
█████ NEVER DID

Warriors RP Group on dA
CAN YOU DRAW HUMANS?
YES? THEN CLICK HERE PLS

♥︎♥︎♥︎ImageImageImage♥︎♥︎♥︎
UT ♪
The best $40 Bo's ever spent

CARE ABOUT ████

ELSE
northern downpour ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:19 pm

username: Red weasel
name: Sira
superstition/mythical creature: Chimeras!

Why? Because she's never seen one before. Sir love the idea of believing in somethings, and she believes that everyone should believe in at least one crazy thing. The idea of a creature does't seem that odd, after all, she's pretty sure she's me a few who have no brains at all to begin with. er favorite part is the goat head, because she thinks people underestimate it important, as it isn'r as threatening as the other three heads. Sometimes, she likes to daydream about the conversations a four headed creature could even have. She's sure it has to be absolutely amazing, after all, four heads are better than one!
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me