Teke #445 - Black Pearl by myk

Based on Click to view
Artist myk [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Teke #445 - Black Pearl

Postby myk » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:40 am

Dia. wrote:Welcome to the teke apocalypse! Ideally, there will be a large number of Phaethon's Tekes available for adoption at one time. However, because of lack of planning and some unexpected road blocks, it may end up being a little less organized.
This does not change that there will be a mass adoption event like right now :D

Personality Contest.
Ends: September 5th

Bentley wrote:Owner: Bentley
Name: Petrel
Height: 14.2 hh
Personality: Cocky and more than a little sarcastic, Petrel is a wild card, a fiesty, fiery storm of unpredictability - and most of all, she's overconfident to the point of being a danger to herself and those around her. In signs of trouble, she'll be the first to jump in to try to handle it - "I got this!" - only to turn around in the face of imminent failure and flee, leaving everyone else to deal with the possibly greater, angrier and more terrifying mess she left behind. Though she's owned by humans, it's not uncommon to see her bolting from them, especially when it's time to re-trim her mane - she enjoys making them flustered and frustrating them, because to her, it proves she's on top of the little chain of order. Though she's no leader - all of the Powers That Be help us if she were - she's incredibly independent and strong-minded, and she thinks she'd last well enough on her own out in the wild... but then there wouldn't be anyone to tease and torment, and things wouldn't be handed to her on the happy little silver platter she has going for her. With her sharp personality, it's hard for her to make connections with anyone, but when she can, she'll Mama Bear them as much as possible, with the same fierce, prickly protection she has laid upon herself; though, that's no guarantee she'll not end up scampering when the going gets rough, of course.

Black Pearl - Ee aa prlprl zz
Medium Bay Dip
Last edited by myk on Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴋᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴡsᴅs
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
ɪᴄᴏɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏᴋ
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍʏᴋᴛᴀʀᴅ
myk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teke #445 - Black Pearl

Postby husky. » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Owner: husky.
Name: Portside Gale // Zephyr
Personality: Zephyr is as her name suggests - a whirlwind of energy. She is enigmatic, impulsive and an excellent athlete, with a reputation for being a little on the wild side. Being a little mean is not unknown in Zephyr's repertoire of communication, though she avoids the inevitable dislike by also being charming. Despite her good looks and clever use of words, Zephyr can be quite sensitive about what people think if her. Her confident demeanour far outweighs her insecurities, but any remark against her or putting her down cracks open her fragile emotions. She bounces back quickly, but she doesn't easily forgive those who are not impressed by her.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenan_the_cat » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:15 am

Owner: Shenan_the_cat
Name: Promise of the Black spot // Pirate
Personality: Must be AT least a paragraph (7-9 well constructed sentences).
Pirate is rather a lot like those she was named after, bar the whole violent aspect, she's loud, overly jovial, and takes a lot more chances than she really should. Such as attempting to leapt over fences she's not sure she can make, teasing Teke's bigger than herself and messing around when she should be working. You can always find her in the padddock simply from how much noise she makes, neighing and snorting to the other Teke's to share in whatever joke she's making. Approaching her, however is always a different matter. Pirate has always been a little wild, a little untamed, and her reactions to people varies greatly, she can be wary, agressive or trot up to you like an old friend. Her owners are not entirely sure of why she can be so unpredicatable but as long as she doesn't make anyone walk the plank, it tends to be managable, you just have t approach her slowly and with food. Pirate hoards things, keeps it as her own personal booty, and is easily bribed into liking people if they offer food or even shiney object, ribbon and flowers. Pirate collects anything - even if she does eat the food after a while - and stores her stolen items under the straw in her stall.
Homosexual • Image • Atheist
Writer • Photographer • Main character site
Shenan_the_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myk » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:41 am

postponing until the 13th!
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴋᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴡsᴅs
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
ɪᴄᴏɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏᴋ
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍʏᴋᴛᴀʀᴅ
myk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:34 am

Owner: teresa8oats
Name: Harpa
Personality: Harpa is that one loud annoying horse that secretly everyone avoids. She is always desperate for food, and if not given to her she will make a large fuss. This includes pawing, kicking the stall door or fences with her front legs, and whinnying frantically like if she is going to die. You would imagine with the attitude that she would be lazy and stubborn while being ridden, but surprisingly one you get on her back she works hard and does everything you ask like a champ. She hates being locked in a stall, and spends most of her time in the turn out behind her stall, or in a nearby pasture. For the first 5 years of her life, Harpa was one of those tekes with a very minimal amount of human contact. She grew up in a herd with her parents. Some tekes are left to stay partially wild, and others are selected to be brought to the stable to train. Three years ago she was selected. She came to the stable with bad habits like, kicking, rearing, and spooking, but luckily with patience and time, those have gone. She is left with a small bit of that wonderful ol' mare bossiness, and teeth that she is not afraid to use on unwanted barn cats.
Last edited by teresa8oats on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:07 am

Owner: grapejuice
Name:
Personality: Must be AT least a paragraph (7-9 well constructed sentences).

WIP, heading to class soon uwu
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myk » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:19 am

im going to postpone again, until the 15th! Make sure to get all entries finished!!
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴋᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴡsᴅs
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
ɪᴄᴏɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏᴋ
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍʏᴋᴛᴀʀᴅ
myk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGlitch » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:19 am

res
DragonGlitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:53 am

Owner: Bentley
Name: Petrel
Personality: Cocky and more than a little sarcastic, Petrel is a wild card, a fiesty, fiery storm of unpredictability - and most of all, she's overconfident to the point of being a danger to herself and those around her. In signs of trouble, she'll be the first to jump in to try to handle it - "I got this!" - only to turn around in the face of imminent failure and flee, leaving everyone else to deal with the possibly greater, angrier and more terrifying mess she left behind. Though she's owned by humans, it's not uncommon to see her bolting from them, especially when it's time to re-trim her mane - she enjoys making them flustered and frustrating them, because to her, it proves she's on top of the little chain of order. Though she's no leader - all of the Powers That Be help us if she were - she's incredibly independent and strong-minded, and she thinks she'd last well enough on her own out in the wild... but then there wouldn't be anyone to tease and torment, and things wouldn't be handed to her on the happy little silver platter she has going for her. With her sharp personality, it's hard for her to make connections with anyone, but when she can, she'll Mama Bear them as much as possible, with the same fierce, prickly protection she has laid upon herself; though, that's no guarantee she'll not end up scampering when the going gets rough, of course.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:53 am

Owner: Sandy Hoofprints
Name: Midsummer Night's Dream // Portia
Personality: Portia is popular, but she doesn't necessarily act like it. She's one of the few who is loved by all who meet her, and who is very approachable and down-to-earth - perhaps she doesn't realise that she could have the world if she asked for it, or perhaps she knows but doesn't care. Portia is positive almost twenty four-seven and she likes to surround herself with other positive horses. That being said she loves to make others happy, not just her closest friends and many know to go to her for cheering up. She has had a comparatively easy life and she sometimes takes that for granted and makes others jealous, but there is not bad bone in her body and she couldn't be mean if she tried. She wouldn't hurt a fly, but more than that she has been seen going out of her way to avoid a beetle on the ground or helping a ladybird reach safety. Many a stallion has fallen for Portia but unfortunately she is blind to even the most obvious flirting, and has no idea how to flirt back. Secretly she has always had a thing for bad boys but she's afraid to act on it, for fear of judgement.
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes