Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WTE: 598 liver chestnut snowflake

Postby midnight133 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Congrats :)
    Owner: Lyrebird
    WTE name: Advira
    WTE age: 4
    Personality: More of a loner than not, Advira is skittish and flighty to other equines, and usually only tolerates the company of humans.
    Anything extra: This mare is terrified of snow, or anything resembling it, and will bolt at the sight of it. No one really knows why, but it is rather ironic given her coat.

WTE gender: Mare
Height: 15hh
Type: Lowlands
Eye colour: Lavender
Genes: Red base: Aa= Snowflake, aa= sooty,
Last edited by midnight133 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE: 598 liver chestnut snowflake

Postby chaton, » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Personality: More of a loner than not, Advira is skittish and flighty to other equines, and usually only tolerates the company of humans.
    Anything extra: This mare is terrified of snow, or anything resembling it, and will bolt at the sight of it. No one really knows why, but it is rather ironic given her coat.
// i used to be lyrebird! please dont steal the name - i might change back! <3 \\
depressed again - please be patient with me
chaton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:59 pm

bump

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:10 pm

Owner: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
WTE name: Luna
WTE age: three
Personality: She is mild tempered, and often seems drowsy and peaceful and quiet, although she likes watching things that move with considerable interest, especially bugs and falling leaves.
Anything extra: n/a
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnight133 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:31 am

Lyrebird wrote:

Congrats :)
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me