Time spent 20 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zamir

Postby Rakkun » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:21 am

An iron-wrought sign hung outside the entrance to the store:

URBAN TREASURES
o Trinkets o Jewelry o Special Teas o Fortune Readings o

Stepping into the store you hear a tinkling of a bell hung above the entrances door, the front of the store is empty so you take a small chance to glance behind a curtain of metal that leads to a back room. As you draw back the curtain of shining metal you see the owner of the store pouring a cup of tea for another customer. The store owner turns slightly to greet you "Welcome to Urban Treasures my friend. Tea and fortune telling are in this backroom, In the front of the store you'll find my trinkets and jewelry. Just let me know if you see anything thats to your liking."

Last edited by Rakkun on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zamir

Postby Rakkun » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:23 am

↱ Zamir ↰

\ Meaning Thought In Arabic /

Sexuality: Pansexual, Homoromantic
Sign: Aquarius
Residence: A Loft above Urban Treasures

↳↲

Brief Personality:

| Meticulous | Artful | Silver Tongue | Complacent | Confident | Dispassionate | Concerned with Appearances | Graceful |

Currently Zamir runs his own store called Urban Treasures where he sells Trinkets, Jewelry, Special Teas and Fortune Readings.

Zamir's family background is a hard conversational subject for him, after having a violent home encounter with his drunken sellsword father he was forced to remove himself from his home as the blame of the violence was shoved onto him. The only family member he is in contact with currently is his younger sister Opalesce, who constantly helps him by giving him rare gems that she excavates from caves. Even though he is no longer on good terms with his sickly mother and other younger siblings he always sends profits from his store back to his poor family that live on a desert island.

o Lasting Friendship o

Forming a Friendship with Zamir is the easy part, keeping that friendship going is a different kind of trial though. First of all Zamir really dislikes negative comments that have anything to do with his artwork. Then there is also his thoughts on how his friends look, he prefers to have friends that care about their appearance. Being in a friendship with Zamir has a soothing and comfortable feel to it. Expect to be able to have conversations to your hearts content, flaunted with well deserved compliments about your appearance as well as being taken care of, as long as your needs seem logical. A downside to friendship would be that he has a hard time understanding why you might be emotionally upset... and some things he might say to comfort you might just make it worse.

o Romantic Relationship o
When in a Romantic Relationship Zamir is not exceedingly emotional, most of the time he just has his regular sly smile on his face. Zamir is the type to take his own time deciding how to show his feelings though he freely accepts any advances his partner might make on him. Relationships do not last very long because Zamir treats his partner nearly the same as everyone else, with only very small unnoticeable changes Zamir has a hard time understanding why his partners always think that he holds no special feelings for them and usually the relationship dies if his partner needs physical forms of affection. Getting to the point where Zamir will show affection on his own is something that only someone with a true understanding of him would be capable of doing. Zamir likes to be complimented and stared at, he also enjoys getting small gifts as well as gifting things to his partner.

o Disliked Relationship o
It's not too often that Zamir finds someone who frustrates him enough to make him want to avoid them. Though there are quite a few things that do get on his nerves, such as dragging him into your own emotional problems, talking badly about his art or spending large amounts of money on things because your upset. When around someone that Zamir has a bad relationship with his expression becomes bland and his responses to them are impartial. Instead of voicing his dislike he would rather get them to leave. Unable to like that specific person he also finds it a waste to sell anything to them unless it's pricey enough to send back a good amount of money to his mother.
Last edited by Rakkun on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:24 am

Color Codes:
17141d - 221b2b - 2f2d3b - 656c88 - aebbde

Eye Colors:
e7c56c - c77a36 - 433119

Silver fade in hair / Feathers:
ffffff - f4f4f4 - bcbcbc - 8d8d8d
Last edited by Rakkun on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:25 am

Would you Kia rather be very popular or the outcast?
Zamir: Outcast.

If your Kia was in a band, what instrument would they play?
Zamir: No thank you.

Your kia is suddenly asked if they would rather have all the materialistic things they want, or would they rather have love?
Zamir: I prefer the spiritualistic sides of my work to love and material goods, but things at least pay my bills.

Would your Kia rather be the opposite gender?
Zamir: He may be a feminine male, but he is proud of both his sex and gender as they are.

What job do your Kia's have, or what is their dream job?
Zamir: He runs his shop x3

Does your Kia ship other Kias, if so, who do they ship?
Zamir: He ships people he thinks look pretty together, but he also has many anti-ships x3

How big are your kiamara's families?;;
Zamir: Zamir has a large family that he no longer associates with at all. (besides Opal)
He had a twin brother once, but sometimes you lose those closest to you.

How would you kia(s) react to meeting a killer/assassin/cannibal/ect?
Zamir: "One does what one must in this world, just don't try anything on me. You will regret it."

Would your kiamara rather kill or be killed? ovo
Zamir: Kill, he's nearly let himself be killed before and he won't do it again

If your Kiamara was a Pokemon, what would their ability be?
Zamir: Keen Eye: Prevents other Pokémon from lowering accuracy.

How do you say your kias name?
Zamir: zah-MEER

What race (in human form) is your Kiamara?
Zamir: Arabic/Romanian

What is your Kia's earliest memory?
Zamir: Huddling with his twin brother while their parents fought

What does your kia's voice sound like?
Zamir: I imagine him sounding a lot like M'aiq the Liar from Skyrim x3
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Res for art collection
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me