Based on Click to view
Artist GIGABITE [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keardor #56

Postby GIGABITE » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:04 am

What is a Keardor?
A Keardor, also known as a Kear, is an aerial species of large feline with extremely powerful hind legs and large, plumy tails. They are very fast, and can match a cheetah's speeds when sprinting. They have dorsal manes, starting at their heads and ending midway down their backs. Though the front of it falls forwards, the back sticks almost straight up. The front is never long enough to hang past the chin, as it gets in the way when moving about. Keardors are feathered, as if a few thousand more years will take them to the skies, but since they have no way of actually flying, they only serve to attract potential mates. Keardors have adapted the ritual of wearing feathers. A young Kear must prove his or her worth by leaping into the air to capture a bird in flight to attain them. Kears may have anywhere from one to five feathers to prove it accomplished this task.

i wanted to art but didnt have time to draw the 100000 things i still need to finish, school registrations soon, gotta get ready *gROANS* MEHH
*cough* anyways, impress me? This girl is one of my favorite designs (sparkly gradients and bright green.... my weaknesses) that I've done recently
I was iffy about her hair as it's a bit long for a Kear, but she always ties it back ponytail-like so it doesn't get in the way like #50's, it's naturally wavy ish, kinda messy
done while listening mainly to "Toxic" bc for some reason I felt like listening to it and well, here we are

anyways yeah, impress me contest. Unlimited extras! go wild. I'd love to see her history child to adult, but it is not a requirement
this Kear, like #50, dresses and presents as quite feminine, at least part of the time anyways. Her actual gender identity (genderfluid? demigirl? just a regular cis girl?) and/or born gender is up to you!

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
extra;

Bisexual - Non-Binary - Any pronouns
Characters - DeviantArt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keardor #56

Postby Wafflez2 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:13 am

username; Wafflez2
    name; Cool melt
    gender; Cis male
    extra;
Wafflez2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tovixenne

Postby Ill » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:09 am

General Characteristics
Pronunciation: Toe-vix-en
Sexuality: Bisexual
Zodiac: Libra

Personal Characteristics
Birth Date: October 4th, 1994
Birth Name: Tovixenne Lyre La Croix
Birth Place: Montreal, Quebec
Job: Historic Tour Guide
Primary Objective: Become a well-known historic tour guide, of course
Priorities: Historic research, regional research
Motivation: A friend of hers is a well-known historic guide in Quebec City; Tovixenne wants to be just as good or better than them.
Greatest Achievement: On one occasion, Tovixenne received a $500 tip for leading a group through the city of Montreal and it's surrounding areas in "record time" while still being able to give tons of facts about each historic location.
Biggest Failure: Once, when she was a bit sick, Tovixenne ended up getting the group she was guiding lost, and it took about three hours to get back on track again.
Self-Confidence: Relatively high. Tovixenne thinks she's good enough at what she does not to mess up too terribly, though she can get a bit nervous from time to time.
Embarrassments: On her first day on the job, she forgot a particular location's name
Worries: Losing her job, messing up so badly she loses tourists, getting lost on a tour
Soothers: Ice cream, listening to music, heated blankets, gardening/flower-related things, watching lava lamps
Quirks: Easily scared, prone to hiccups if she focuses too hard, relatively clumsy, likes to show-off her knowledge, blinks a lot for no reason, has a habit of subliminally asking for favors.
Most Prized Possession: Her flower; though it may not seem like much, it actually means a lot to her, even though it is fake. It's the first gift she ever received, so she keeps it in "high regard"
Most Valuable Possession: A silver chain that was gifted to her by her grandmother. Supposedly, it's a family heirloom.
Trinkets: An antique watch, and a bunch of jewelry made of fake material (ex. metal chain, plastic gem)

Mental Characteristics
IQ: Average
Known Languages: English and French
Memory: Fantastic; she has Hyperthymesia,
a rare condition in which the person who has it
remembers a vastly abnormal amount of life experiences.
Phobias: Asthenophobia- Fear of fainting,
Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotten or ignored,
Kakorrhaphiophobia- Fear of failure
Savvies: Reading/writing, language, history
Ineptities: Mostly things that deal with construction; though she's pretty terrible at cooking, so I suppose that counts.
Temperament: Artistic
Hobbies: Gardening, bird watching, painting, taking walks, researching
Pet Peeves: Incorrect grammar, noisy eaters, going to the checkout at a store to pay and having one cent less than the cost, and (in human form) the creepers at red lights. You know, those people that start inching forward in their cars…slowly…until the light turns green

Intellectual Characteristics
Logical-Mathematical: Average
Visual-Spatial: Average
Verbal-Linguistic: Above Average
Bodily-Kinesthetic: Above Average
Musical-Rhythmic and Harmonic: Average
Interpersonal: Average
Intrapersonal: Average
Naturalistic: Average
Existential: Average

Philosophical Characteristics
Morality: Tovixenne has a "good" or "right" morality
Etiquette: Above average; she's very polite
Attitude: Tovixenne is kind and generous to pretty much everyone, though she acts very awkward when interacting with someone who's rude. She can be slow to catch on to insults, but when she does, she has a tendency of acting pretty aggressive.
Perception: Average
Philosophy: Average

Highs and Lows
Favorite Animal: Common Loon
Favorite Book: "The Phantom of The Opera"
by Gaston Leroux
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Drink: Lemonade
Favorite Food: Key Lime Pie
Favorite Flavor: Lime
Favorite Musical Genre: Electro
Favorite Mythical Creature: Wendigo
Favorite Pastime: Gardening
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Story Genre: Realistic Fiction

Least Favorite Animal: Blobfish
Least Favorite Book: "The Divide"
by Elizabeth Kay
Least Favorite Color: White
Least Favorite Drink: Ice Tea
Least Favorite Food: Anything Red Velvet
Least Favorite Flavor: Vinegar
Least Favorite Musical Genre: Country
Least Favorite Mythical Creature: Phoenix
Least Favorite Pastime: Cleaning
Least Favorite Season: Winter
Least Favorite Story Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy

Social Characteristics
Communication Skills: Above Average
Criminal Record: Relatively clean;
She's been accused of things in the past
Ego: Below Average
Emotional Stability: Average
Expression Skills: Above Average
Humor: Average
Liveliness: Average
Mannerisms: Greeting with a handshake
and a quick smile
Patience: Above Average
Sociability: Above Average
Style: Relatively stylish

Perceptive Characteristics
Audition: Average
Gustation: Average
Olfaction: Average
Tactition: Average
Vision: Average
Intuition: Average

Residential Characteristics
Home: Montreal, Quebec
Citizenship: Canada
Hometown: Montreal, Quebec

Vocal Characteristics
Accent/Dialect: Quebec Accent; it is in fact, not the same as a French accent
Pitch: Average
Range: Soprano, she can hit notes C4-C6, even though she doesn't sing much
Volume: Mezzo piano to fortissimo

Personality
MBTI Personality Type: ESTJ: Active organizer - Logical - Assertive - Fact-Minded - Decisive - Practical - Results Oriented - Analytical - Systematic - Concrete - Critical - Responsible - Takes Charge - Common Sense
Anima: Cautious, Coward, Weak (physically), Clumsy
Persona: Cheerful, Confident, Generous, Show-off, Patient

History
Tovixenne has a relatively normal background, up until she turned 16. It was at this time she delved into the medical field, specifically in the area involving the creation of antivenom. It interested her; how could a deadly poison be used to make something good? She had to know. For four years, she studied the processes, until one day, she was hired by a local hospital to put her knowledge to use. All was normal for a year, but after that tragedy after tragedy happened, and many blamed Tovixenne for them. The tragedies were caused by defective antivenom; which is literally just venom, to an extent. As she was the one who worked with the stuff the most, rumors arose that Tovixenne was a twisted individual who poisoned venom-inflicted patients instead of helping them. Upon hearing this, Tovixenne did all she could to prove her innocence, and in the end, was successful. It had been one of her co-workers that was doing the poisoning all along. After this, though, she was never able to regain her reputation, so she quit and went in search of a new occupation. A few months later, one caught her eye; a historic tour guide. Seeing that there was an opening, she decided to look into it; her extensive knowledge of history would come in handy. She landed the job, to her pleasure, and is still giving tours today.
Last edited by Ill on Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 14 times in total.
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k.kitten » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:44 pm

mark uvu

She/her // College // Semi-hiatus

Need anything? PM me! I go by Eden or Kitten (:
k.kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:26 am

Major reserve for the babe of my dreams

Shipping with this kear: viewtopic.php?t=2756681
Protected by this kear: J-C viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2448390
Plays with the kids of matteo and jaxx

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Keardor #56 Entry

Postby Sugar Buck » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:58 am

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
--------------⁘⁚☽⁚ ⁛ ≪ ✧ » ⁑☆⁑ « ✧ ≫ ⁚ ⁛ ☾ ⁚⁘

username;;
• Think Logically × at your service! I am currently the owner
of one Keardor by the name Startes.

name;;
Taloxia F Resmue

sex;;

gender;;
Gender void, goes any pronounces but mainly
they/them.

personality;;

--------------⁘⁚☽⁚ ⁛ ≪ ✧ » ⁑☆⁑ « ✧ ≫ ⁚ ⁛ ☾ ⁚⁘
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIGABITE » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:50 am

Bump <3

Characters - DeviantArt

GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

D o n t Y o u K n o w T h a t Y o u r e T O X I C

Postby Metanoia- » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:25 am

ImageImageImage

________________________________________________________________________________________________

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Name: Rhys Perez
    Pronunciation: Ris
    Sexuality: Panromantic Demisexual
    Birthday: August 27th, 1995
    Scent: Honey Dew Melon
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Birth Name: Ryan Perez
    Languages: English, Spanish, French
    Fears: Being alone in the woods, storms
    Hobbies: Chalk art, gardening, cooking
    Pet Peeves: Loud chewing/bodily functions
    Relationship Status: Single, crushing
    Habitat: A treehouse in the Virgin Islands
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Oʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍ? Nᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴀʟʙᴜᴍs. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.i
+Quirk; Closed eyes laugh
-Quirk; Occasional snort
+Quirk; Sleep talks
-Quirk;; Sleep punches
+Quirk; Nose wrinkle
-Quirk; Scary expressions
hair color; Black green/yellow
eye color; Orange
build; Chubby
skin; Tan/freckled
height; 5'1
weight; 170 lbs
Impression; Mysterious, unpredictable
+Traits; Sweet, cute, silly
+/-Traits; Quiet, easy-going, tender
-Traits; Clumsy, messy, anxious
Skills; Gardening, chalk art
Talent History; None
Likes; Flowers
Dislikes; Gross insects
Likes; Cooking
Dislikes; Cleaning up
Likes; Dressing up
Dislikes; People misgendering
Zodiac; Virgo
Pets; An iguana named "Honolulu"
Biggest Achievement; Making #1 flower shop in town
Biggest Failure; Losing her old house for late rent
Prize Possession; A pink "#rekt" sweater
Disorders; Misophonia & Anxiety
Fact; Huge memer
Social Sites; Instagram & Tumblr
Quote; "Where's Weare? I just hurt myself saying that."
Criminal Record; Clean
Accent; None
Background; Costa Rican
Rhys is such a sweet girl, she loves doing silly little things to make every day mundane tasks a little but more fun to do. Although she stays quiet around others due to her anxiety, she's a very relaxing person to be around, and she always knows how to make someone smile. She tends to be a little clumsy at times, dropping things and knocking stuff over, and even though she's reluctant to clean up after herself she still manages to pick everything up back in order. Her house tends to be an absolute clutter, and she gets embarrassed inviting people over so she doesn't get many visitors.
One of her most notable quirks is that she tends to close her eyes when she laughs, and let's out the occasional snort which can sometimes frighten and disgust people. She gets embarrassed by this pretty easily so she's been trying to perfect a stifled laugh so people wouldn't make fun of how it sounds. When she smiles it will most likely be accompanied by the cutest little wrinkle above her nose and a slight blush. Unfortunately with such an adorable look comes a not so adorable twin; sometimes the nose wrinkle invades in other facial expressions and turns them into some scary looks.
When sleeping at night Rhys will mutter into the air, ranging from "don't do it Leonard Nemoy" to "you only have 48 hours to live,sir" and can be serious one second and comical the next. The pauses between each one vary from time to time, but she never goes a night without sleep talking. Watch out when she has an action-packed dream though, otherwise you might just have her fist in your face. She is a very active sleeper which leaves her very tired in the morning occasionally.
The first impression make of Rhys is that she's mysterious or unpredictable, when in reality she actually has a very easy to follow schedule each day, making sure that she follows a light routine. If she ever branches off the routine, she'll just fix it to form it around her day. She's not strict with it, which is why she makes it vague and flexible, but it's still easy enough to follow and know how her day goes.
One of her favorite hobbies is gardening, and she loves it so much she's made it into a profession! She works at a local floral shop in town and spends her day working in the green house and selling cute garden supplies. She is a well known florist, and is very successful where she works. Outside her shop, you'll see beautiful chalk designs done just by her for decoration, and every day it attracts new customers. Even though both of these things are well known by others, she prefers not to go into anything more than what she already does, and she keeps her skills to herself.
Rhys' favorite item in the whole world that she has? A pink fluffy sweater that says "#REKT", even if she doesn't wear it often. She tries so hard to never get it dirty, but no one is perfect and she finds herself cleaning that more often than she does her house in general.

Each song she listens to is something that either represents herself or is just something she enjoys to listen to. Her music taste varies depending on how the songs sound, and she is a fan of any genre except for classical and opera.
Toxic is the song that inspired her design and this cover version by Melanie Martinez is her absolute favorite. The voice on that woman! It leaves Rhys awestruck.
Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy is one of her favorites to dance to! She plays it whenever she absolutely needs to clean (or is forced to) to make the task a little bit more easier to pull through. The beat is catchy and the words are easy to memorize, she has this song on repeat throughout her day!
Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood is one of the more aesthetically pleasing and inspiration revealing to listen to and is best heard when laying inside wrapped in a warm blanket drinking hot apple cider or sitting on a bench outside in Autumn with a significant other, which Rhys plans on hopefully doing someday with someone. Just to snuggle up with them listening to this song watching the leaves fall down.
Same Love by Macklemore is kind of a dead give away, Rhys absolutely loves this song because it's the only one she knows that is about equality in couples and supporting same sex couples, and she knows that if she gets married this is exactly what will play on the dance floor at some point.
On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons is something she listens to when she is in a mood where she is confident with herself and feels like she's just on top of everything. It matches her mood, and even boosts it sometimes making her feel even more confident.
Gravity of Love by Enigma has no specific meaning behind it for her, it's just a very deep song that really let's her get inside her own head, much like any other song by Enigma, but this one is her favorite. She listens to this at night and it relaxes her and puts her in a good mindset.
I'm Alive! by Becca, the lead singer of Stars in Stereo, is not only the end song to Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) but is also a very energetic song to get her through chores much like Uma Thurman. It also boosts her confidence that, "things might be going bad, but I'm here and I'm alive so I must be doing something right, when I get knocked over I'll just stand up again," and she holds that meaning close to her.
Giants Sleeping by Koji is an absolutely beautiful song and one of Rhys' favorite songs to listen to before she falls asleep at night. There's no deep meaning behind it, it's just calming and relaxing and very gentle.
Roots by Imagine Dragons reminds her to never forget where she came from and reminds her of her family and such each day, giving her a sense of pride in "her roots".
Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammar is kind of a give away as it says to "keep your head up no matter what life throws at you", another lesson she keeps in mind.
Geronimo! by Sheppard is such an exciting song and when no one is looking Rhys likes to jump up and down when they go, "say! Geronimo! Say! Geronimo!" because she gets excited from the beat and everything.
Photograph by Ed Sheeran is the song she hopes she can dedicate to her future significant other, as it is a very loving song and sometimes it even makes Rhys cry.
Stitches by Shawn Mendez is a song about heartache, but since Rhys doesn't really hold grudges well this song would not suit her. She listens to it though because she thinks Shawn is absolutely handsome and has a celebrity crush on him. Oops!
Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums by A Perfect Circle is... strange. Definitely a difference from the rest of what she listens to and is... unique, in a way. She loves how creepy it sounds and for some reason it makes her feel bad-a.
Funhouse by Pink is something she can't relate to, but she still loves the beat plus Pink is one of her many role models.
One for the Money by Escape the Fate is also not relatable, but is extremely fun to sing and she often gets into it and really jams out when no one is around.
Bittersweet by Panic! at the Disco is her go-to song to sing in the shower and do silly dances to in the mirror while pretending her brush is a microphone.
See You Again by Wiz Khalifa breaks her heart every time. She can't help but cry listening to it and Rhys feels that it's so beautiful, she can't help but listen to it constantly. It means so much to her even when she has never felt loss herself.

Rhys, living her whole life feeling like she was in the wrong body. Being told "what a handsome young man!" and feeling like that was an incorrect statement. She paved a way through her life to make things better for herself and now she's living a life better than she could ever imagine.
Changing the way she presented herself in front of others was a huge step in showing them who she really was. Learning that letting people know not to misgender her when they do so the first time without upsetting them was hard for her, because she knew that if someone refused to respect her as she was that she would have to leave them behind. She doesn't need that toxicity in her life. She deserves better and she knows it. Everything was a huge leap for her in the end, but she managed to get through each one successfully even if there had been a few cuts and bruises along the way.
She's proud of who she is and she ignores people who try and tell her otherwise regardless if it upsets her inside more than she shows. She's silly and sweet and that's all that matters in her heart. She grew up believing that what she felt was wrong, and now she knows more than ever that she was right all along.

Rhys is best friends with Spice, they hang out occasionally but since Rhys is still self conscious about her home she usually just talks to her over the phone or social media websites. Spice is more of the winter type whereas Rhys is more the summer type, so the two clash from time to time but they don't last very long. In the end they always come to an impasse and agree to disagree.
On the other hand, it seems like Reverie has caught Rhys' eye, which spells trouble for them sometimes when they spend time together. Rhys has quite a crush on her which sometimes tends to be a little obvious to others and completely oblivious to Reverie, and this attracts some negative unwanted attention ranging from, "if you're dating a girl that makes you straight because you're actually a dude!" and "you're trans you can't like a girl..." which royally peeves her sometimes. She loves to take Reverie to places that she would deem a first date to see if she can gain her attention, but the other remains totally lost on it all. She sees it as a romantic gesture, but thinks, "she probably doesn't like me, we're friends!" Rhys is going to gain the courage to really tell her one day, and she doesn't know it but Reverie really likes her too, she just doesn't try and reciprocate it like Rhys does because she's afraid.
Last edited by Metanoia- on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Metanoia-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:24 am

Username;
Blumoonwolf

Name;
Ayana

Name Meaning:
Beautiful Flower, Eternal Bloom

Gender;
Female

Extra;

History:
Ayana was born on an isolated island, surrounded by a loving family for many years.
Everyday, her main chores were to collect food and rarely hunt.
When she finished with her chores for the day, she was free to leave, and she did.
She would join her friends, and explore their island, and after a few years, Ayana knew every part of it, even if her friends didn't.
Collecting flowers, skipping rocks, enjoying fruit, life was perfect... if even a little too perfect.

Then disaster struck.

The island began flooding, constantly being hit with wild winds and fierce rain, appearing out of no-where.
The Keardor's would slowly get cold after cold, as they weren't used to this weather.
Finally, her tribe couldn't handle it anymore, and they decided to leave on a sunny day.
Ayana was looking for her brother when they were ready to set off, and she found him later, near the river, eating a mango.

"I don't wanna leave." He whispers, "This is our home." Unknowingly, their tribe had already left on their make-shift raft, believing everyone to be on board already..
"Well, we can ask to stay, but just for a few more nights, alright?" She asked, her voice soft. She hated the sad look in her usually playful brother's eyes, and his movements were slow and unwilling as the walked back to their camp.

"They... they're gone." Ayana gasped.
She fell down, as tears streamed down her face.
Her brother nuzzled her, and lay close.
"But... we can start our own village, we can live here, we really can." He smiled, and hopefulness lit his gaze.
"Alright... I guess there's nothing else we can do until the others come." Ayana stood up shakily, and started gathering wood, leaning it against others to form a hut.

---------------------------------------------------------

Several years later, Keardors of all different countries that were ship-wrecked landed on their island, and helped it blossom into a wonderful town, filled with many different cultures, traditions, and best of all... food! Not everyone stayed, but they helped others who did, and they all worked together.

Ayana was as proud as a rooster, and as she gazed over the ever-growing village, her beautiful rainforest, and the flowing river, and she hugged her brother.

"Someday, Mother and Father will hear about our wonderful paradise, and they'll come. I know they will."

Five Word Personality:
Naive-Loyal-Decisive-Curious-Sarcastic
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIGABITE » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:40 pm

hey all
so, im gunna end this at the end of this month (sept 30th) kind of a long random extension but this girl was meant to be a longer lasting contest c: loving the forms! this is gunna be a toughie to judge, i can already tell~

Characters - DeviantArt

GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me