SoftKitten wrote:Breeding please!
Username: SoftKitten
Adult 1: 1
Adult 2: 6
3 suggestions: rainbow tiger stripes, twisted horn, lots of feathers

Event baby

Special traits: Missing backfur and part of the mane, Uni horn, feather hoarder

Feathers in image are based on Magpie and Red Tailed Hawk

Don't forget to complete a task before December the 20th to receive full ownership of your foal!
Last edited by Skritnaja on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageArt by Winter ~ TH ~ Flight Rising ~ dA
Skritnaja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Sankira #14

Postby Vexious » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:49 am

she is so pretty, will make the thing in a few <3
Vexious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Sanskira #14

Postby Vexious » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:40 am

I walk out to the barn earlier my dad told a new Sanskira has came in and told me to go check it out. So I did, I stopped at the front of the barn and checked the incoming files to see foal #14 I picked up the file and it was in stall 5 as I read through information I read further to find out this was a filly. A small grin lay on my face as I put the file back and walk towards stall 5 before I was even half way there I could see the small glowing pink horn coming through one of the side gates. Suddenly I realized that I had began walking faster and emotions swirled inside me, excitement, wonder and worry next thing I know is im looking at the face of the beautiful baby foal who was prancing around the stall. I let out a small sigh of relief and a giggle of joy as I continued to watch the foal. Not to long I had been standing there before she had realized I was there and she looked as curious as a cat looking into the eyes of death. she nudged her head between the two stall gates and nuzzled my elbow I was shocked at how friendly this foal was and sudden a smile laid on my face and I pet her head gentle. I knew from that moment we were going to be the best of the best of friends between horse and human.
Vexious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me