8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Nursery Sanskira #13

Postby Skritnaja » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:16 am

Ianite wrote:Breeding please!
Username: Ianite
Adult 1: 5
Adult 2: 11
3 suggestions: I would absolutely love wings. Anything would be awesome though, thank you so much!

Hope it's okay that I changed it, since I haven't been claimed yet!

Event baby

Name: Saturn
Owner: Ianite
Special traits: Bat-like wings, galaxy pattern (doesn't shift colours, stays lightblue)
Last edited by Skritnaja on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageArt by Winter ~ TH ~ Flight Rising ~ dA
Skritnaja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Sankira #13

Postby Ianite » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:47 am

EEEK this here be the prettiest baby I ever did see
Thank you so so much! <3
Gotta go to the dentist now, lol, but I'll have a name and gender when I get home.
And then I'll start on my task. c':
»»---------------------------¤---------------------------««
DAArt Fight
she/her or they/them
Ianite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Sanskira #13

Postby Ianite » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:41 pm

Alright, I've decided!
His name will be Saturn, and he will be male. <3

I'll get started on his task. c:
DAArt Fight
she/her or they/them
Ianite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skritnaja » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Updated his information^^ Good luck on completing your task!:>
ImageArt by Winter ~ TH ~ Flight Rising ~ dA
Skritnaja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ianite » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:04 pm

For my task, I decided to go with first encounter! Perhaps not the most original, but certainly a classic. c:

The feeling of excitement was constant now. It had started out in short bursts, back when I had first applied to receive a baby Sanskira. The feeling had grown exponentially as the adoption date grew nearer, and each day the idea become more real, until it manifested itself as the rustic looking stable which stood before me. Inside, there was a Sanskira foal which would soon be mine.
Apprehension filled me at the thought of meeting my new Sanskira, whom as of now I knew very little about. I knew who the parents would be, and they were certainly a beautiful pair; one sported a stunning pair of wings, the other I found to be reminiscent of a galaxy. However, the foal was a complete mystery.
I hesitantly walked towards the entrance, nervous excitement edging me forward. This is it, I thought. Today's the day. I could feel my heartbeat in my chest as I drew nearer, and spotted a young lady with a name tag reading "Kiley." She smiled at me, and began walking in my direction. "Hi," she said, still smiling. "I'm Kiley, and you must be Ianite! I'm here to take you to your new Sanskira!" I decided her personality was far too cheery, but nonetheless, I followed her into the stable.
Inside, it was crowded. There were people everywhere, as well as Sanskiras. "Sorry it's so busy today," said Kiley apologetically, loud enough that I could hear her over the commotion. "It's not usually this bad, but we've had a lot of new Sanskiras to take care of recently."
I followed her back through a maze of people and stalls, until we came to a section I realized was devoted to new foals. The ones we passed were adorable enough to make my heart melt. There was one with large ram's horns, another had a rainbow mane. Another wore a dream catcher around its neck, and one even seemed to have a tree sprouting from its shoulder. The one we approached next, in my opinion, was the prettiest of the lot; Dark galaxy fur, rainbow highlights, and even beautiful blue and purple wings. To my surprise, Kiley stopped in front of the stall and opened the door. "Here we are," she said. "All yours!"
I was unable to suppress a small squeak of excitement as I rushed into the stall. The Sanskira looked up at me, his pink-red eyes blinking in confusion.
Hello human, he seemed to say. Who are you?
I slowly reached out a hand, which I placed on his shoulder. When he seemed to have no issues with that, I began to pet him. He had no complaints, so I grow closer until I was less petting him and more hugging him. He licked my cheek. I laughed.
Kiley interrupted us with a question, but I really didn't mind. "Thought of what you're gonna name him yet?"
"Yep. I'm gonna call him Saturn."
"Sounds good!" She said, writing something down on a clipboard I hadn't noticed before. "I just need your signature here and then you can be on your way!"
I signed the paper, and she handed me a lead which was attached to Saturn. He followed me obediently, wings which he had yet to grow into flapping up and down as he walked. His eyes followed my face, and I nearly tripped trying to stare back at him. We walked out of the stable together, and into the setting sun, which clearly fate decided was far too perfect, as I actually did end up tripping over my own feet. Fortunately, Saturn was there to offer moral support (but not much in the way of actual help) as I got up.
DAArt Fight
she/her or they/them
Ianite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me