Postby val. » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Wow, quite a rare NLWD!
    Ends: 8/18/15

frostykitty wrote:;-;
    Username: frostykitty
    Name: Still Bloom
    Height: 10 ft.
    Weight: 1023 lb
    Backstory (4-6 Lines): I'm on my iPad so I'll do 15 and I don't know what that'll end up like on the computer.

Bloom grew up normally until the age of three. She pelted across the sky one night, jumping as she spread the yellow-green lights of the Aurora Borealis. (Did I mention that she didn't have the blossoms and vines patterened on?) She took a rest in a cloud, warming a tunnel through the frozen vapor with her light. She lay down and rested her head for a few seconds before, suddenly, she saw the others outside flee from the sky. She raised her head and peered around curiously before jumping up at the sound of a growl. A great shadow serpent-like beast rocketed through the cloud, just missing Bloom's leg. It gave a screech like icy claws and gracefully curved in the sky chasing after her. She let out a pitiful cry and ran, but her incredible speed was no match for the great horned serpent. It raced after her, turning its flat forehead to her. She tripped while racing through a small hail cloud. The serpent swiftly head butted her, to stun its prey. But Bloom, being young and small was slammed to the earth, lifeless. The serpent lost sight of her, and slithered away through the sky, leaving a dark trail. A few adults trotted down, dimming their light. Her light had faded away, she had been impaired by the serpent's horns, and was loosening her grip. Her mother sprinted through the crowd and huddled beside her daughter, 'Still, Why Still, Bloom?' She cooed, not seeing the attack. Her flowered mother stood up and tilted her head. Sheading a glowing tear her mother fell lightly on her. Instead of hitting her, they glowed and merged. Her mother gave up her light to save Bloom, a vine of pink flowers grew across the wound. She was healed, and called Still Bloom since.

*EDIT!!!- art will be posted.
    * maybe.
Last edited by val. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
val.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NLWD #25

Postby IceyCrushed » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:43 pm

Username: IceyLovesYou
Name: Asia
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 905
Backstory (4-6 Lines):

wip
.. ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪᴄᴇʏ
.....she/her | adult | bi
.......ᴛʜ: ɪᴄᴇʏᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

If you want to commission me,
I have an art shop here~

I have a lot of new charries so I am looking for
some art trades!

it's me

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
IceyCrushed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yoon02 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Username: nagisa02
Name: sakura ~ Japanese for cherry blossom
Height: 8 ft
weight :1000
Backstory when sakura was born her pelt color was yellow then one day she wondered off from here mother and stumbled upon a witches house she entered and found a beautiful flower and ate it yet not knowing it was magical then she passed out and woke up and saw a cherry blossom tattoo on her chest and she turned around and she saw the witch her name was Gilda she said she ate a magical yet it was poisons to NLWD and she told her that she saved her life because any moment later she would have passed and she said that flower tattoo on her chest would use the power for good and if she did anything wrong with that power it would take the power away and take away her beauty :D :D
yoon02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostykitty » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:16 am

;-;
Backstory (4-6 Lines): I'm on my iPad so I'll do 15 and I don't know what that'll end up like on the computer.

Bloom grew up normally until the age of three. She pelted across the sky one night, jumping as she spread the yellow-green lights of the Aurora Borealis. (Did I mention that she didn't have the blossoms and vines patterened on?) She took a rest in a cloud, warming a tunnel through the frozen vapor with her light. She lay down and rested her head for a few seconds before, suddenly, she saw the others outside flee from the sky. She raised her head and peered around curiously before jumping up at the sound of a growl. A great shadow serpent-like beast rocketed through the cloud, just missing Bloom's leg. It gave a screech like icy claws and gracefully curved in the sky chasing after her. She let out a pitiful cry and ran, but her incredible speed was no match for the great horned serpent. It raced after her, turning its flat forehead to her. She tripped while racing through a small hail cloud. The serpent swiftly head butted her, to stun its prey. But Bloom, being young and small was slammed to the earth, lifeless. The serpent lost sight of her, and slithered away through the sky, leaving a dark trail. A few adults trotted down, dimming their light. Her light had faded away, she had been impaired by the serpent's horns, and was loosening her grip. Her mother sprinted through the crowd and huddled beside her daughter, 'Still, Why Still, Bloom?' She cooed, not seeing the attack. Her flowered mother stood up and tilted her head. Sheading a glowing tear her mother fell lightly on her. Instead of hitting her, they glowed and merged. Her mother gave up her light to save Bloom, a vine of pink flowers grew across the wound. She was healed, and called Still Bloom since.

* maybe.
frostykitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby val. » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:45 pm

frostykitty wrote:;-;

* maybe.

Congrats! I loved the story line and plus your story had the best grammar.
val.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostykitty » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:53 am

Thank you, i like making stories.
But people don't like rp-ing with me because I write too much descriptiveness ;-;
I wanted to add that an adult NLWD was like as big as the monster serpents tooth for better IMAGINAAAATION.
Anyway, may I be added,
frostykitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me