AaGWC 325 by Atheon

Based on Click to view
Artist Atheon [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

AaGWC 325

Postby Atheon » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Holding up the adoptable fort here, xD! Naming contest that ends August 17th. Coding and extras are okay but do not increase your chance of winning.
Code: Select all
Warrior Name:
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AaGWC 325

Postby Misty WolfDog » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:30 am

Warrior Name: Smoketail
Personality: Smoketail is a Warrior who respects his Clan. He always takes statements about his Clan the wrong way, especially from a cat in another Clan. If a cat states that his Clan is struggling for food, he'll take it as they were saying his Clan is weak. But, when teaching Apprentices, he uses his soft side so they don't fear him. He loves being a Mentor, because he likes watching Kits growing into to Warriors. It warms his heart, you may think he wants to hide his soft side; but he doesn't, he likes to talk to Queens about how their kits are going when he watches them as Apprentices.
Last edited by Misty WolfDog on Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is an archive account! I have no intentions of being active other than occasionally logging on, but I have no intentions of deleting this account either! Please do not interact with this account, especially in regards to messaging or trading, because I will likely not respond.
Misty WolfDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AaGWC 325

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Warrior Name: Aukwind
    Personality: Aukwind is said to have a serious personality, but he often seems carefree and casual. He is often seen with what "normal" cats call food or predators. He loves naps and is often seen sleeping, but even though it seems there is nothing in his head, he has a love for nature, and thinks about all sorts of things. He may seem harmless in which he is, mellow and kind. Though when you anger Aukwind this guy can get pretty scary and will strike with no prior warning. He is also a good charmer as well as he has a hidden passion for caring for kits.

Last bumped by Atheon on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:42 pm.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me