AaGWC 310

Postby Atheon » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:35 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
•NAME•
Silverbreeze

•GENDER•
She-cat

•PERSONALITY•
Silverbreeze always follows the Warrior Code, and always takes the orders given to her seriously. She is the perfect Cat to take on missions, just like her brother, she has keen sight and hearing. She is always assigned leader of patrol whenever in one. Her only "best friend" is her brother Flameear, because he is the only one that understands how much she respects the Warrior Code. She is not as strict when training Apprentices though, because she knows that they still do not understand the Warrior Code fully, and older Warriors don't understand how they don't fear her.
Anything Else?:

•MATE•
None

•KITS•

None

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AaGWC 310

Postby Misty WolfDog » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:20 am

Just sent the payment!

Can't wait to RP with them!
My little Twins >w<
This is an archive account! I have no intentions of being active other than occasionally logging on, but I have no intentions of deleting this account either! Please do not interact with this account, especially in regards to messaging or trading, because I will likely not respond.
Misty WolfDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misty WolfDog » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:00 am

Do you mind if I ask, are they due to be Apprentices?
This is an archive account! I have no intentions of being active other than occasionally logging on, but I have no intentions of deleting this account either! Please do not interact with this account, especially in regards to messaging or trading, because I will likely not respond.
Misty WolfDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atheon » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:15 am

Misty WolfDog wrote:

im very sorry, but school has started for me and i have no tablet which means i can't really grow cats. but if you really need your cat grown, i'll grow them.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misty WolfDog » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:17 am

sergio. wrote:
Misty WolfDog wrote:

im very sorry, but school has started for me and i have no tablet which means i can't really grow cats. but if you really need your cat grown, i'll grow them.

Ah, no it's fine.
I don't want to interrupt your school work, and you can grow them once you get your tablet; if your more comfortable with that. ^u^

Do you mind if I say they are Apprentices in the Roleplay? I'll let them know your busy with schoolwork.
And as I said, if your more comfortable growing them using your tablet; I don't mind :D
Misty WolfDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atheon » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:18 am

Misty WolfDog wrote:
sergio. wrote:
Misty WolfDog wrote:

Ah, no it's fine.
I don't want to interrupt your school work, and you can grow them once you get your tablet; if your more comfortable with that. ^u^

Do you mind if I say they are Apprentices in the Roleplay? I'll let them know your busy with schoolwork.
And as I said, if your more comfortable growing them using your tablet; I don't mind :D

they'll technically be warriors in the roleplay ^^
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misty WolfDog » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:08 pm

sergio. wrote:
Misty WolfDog wrote:
sergio. wrote:im very sorry, but school has started for me and i have no tablet which means i can't really grow cats. but if you really need your cat grown, i'll grow them.

Ah, no it's fine.

they'll technically be warriors in the roleplay ^^

Oh okay >w<

Last bumped by Misty WolfDog on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:08 pm.
Misty WolfDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me