AaGWC 308

Postby Atheon » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:09 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
•NAME•
Casper

•GENDER•
She-cat

•PERSONALITY•
Casper comes off as rude, arrogant, cynical, bit of a smartapple, and likes things to go her way. She can also be mean, dark humored, sarcastic, slightly cautious, and tends to jumps to conclusions. She's independent, free, strong-willed, and stubborn. She is still defensive, loving, down-to-earth, brave, and determined. With the right companions she's funny and outgoing, and never hesitates to help anything. She's always set in decisions, they rarely change without a reason. She's calm yet eccentric, tending to speak slowly and articulately while everything else is far ahead. She's accepting and friendly, but is not really accepted herself. She has two modes: Clingy, love-me-now, with a happy, bubbly flair, and a stay-away-banana mode, often accompanying a few battle-plans. She couldn't be described as mainstream, but not a 'hipster' either. She can be a wanderer without something to tie her down, due to issues with her puphood that she's never really gotten over. She's afraid of herself and demands loyalty from anything that would ever dare to look her in the eyes, though rarely receives it and thus has grown distant from others.

•MATE•
None

•KITS•

None

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me