by Olimpt

Ramen, owned by .Vodka

Postby laces » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:18 pm

tis hot rod

<3

rodimus (c) nerdsadie
jbd (c) hiccup

see post below for details
Last edited by laces on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Readoption for NON-OWNERS ONLY

Postby Ovacalix » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:16 am

Hey y'all, I've had this bean for a while and honestly I am having a hard time connecting to him anymore. He has a relatively clean slate, no mate, no real relations other than family that you will need to consider when you try out for him. Though this competition is for non-owners only.

I would love to see some new faces around the community, so yeah!

There are a few things you should consider though;

No new edits can be requested for this bean, you may remove the hair, or change the style [given it remains the same length] but you cannot request any new edits to be added. Not even if one of the parents have had an edit added since his birth. He's fine just the way he is.

Other than that, everything is free game, you can rename him, change his character, whatever you want! I want you to treat this character as if he were to be your own, and not someone else's at one point in time.

Tips; I kinda want to get this competition back in the essence of JBD's the way they once were, so, brownie points to people who give him a food name and a happy personality. Anyone who adds little things in that agree with the JBD info page [start reading under What Are Jellybean Dragons?] will also be given special consideration. Of course you dont have to, I would just like to see some of this included!

Have fun with this! Don't stress out over it, okay? Enjoy everything you do with this ^^

Code: Select all
username;;
name;;
gender;; male
how did you hear about jbd;;
why do you want a jbd [in general, what about the species appeals to you]?;;

add anything else you want;;

Keep in mind that this is NOT an impress me. I am looking for a non owner who I feel will take the best care of him, and I personally do not think that can be measured in amount of art or writing, anyone can come up with that.

This competition will end on December 20th and will be judged by the 25th with no extension, plan accordingly c:

Those who've entered by the 20th will be able to edit until 12 am of the 25th
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: zaaaammmmmmmnnnnnn

Postby hypnowave » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:18 am

marking, may help a nonowner since i have full slots nvn
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ spring roll ;; (_北海道_) ]

Postby Weenie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:24 am

theme song // feel free to listen to while reading form.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

obsessed with asian culture,
      Ever-since he could recollect, he always fancied the
      style they had. Something about it drew him in... ne-
      ver to expectorate him out..... Their culture is different
      from the rest and authentically is intriguing. From
      martial arts to Asian folklore - he adores it all.

prizes family over everything,
      Spring Roll is definitely a family person and inclines
      to be very overprotective. He is the type of guy
      that needs to know whether his niece is dating or not.
      ...He babies his relatives and pictures them as if they were
      puerile. Spring just cannot get over the fact that they
      have grown and matured. But nether the less, he still
      loves them greatly.

how did you hear about jbds;;
I was browsing the oekaki about two yeas ago when I found these lovelies. And once I visually perceived them - I was hooked. I tried out for very select JBDs (as I am fastidious with my characters.) But, I had no fortuity. (Here is a link to the last JBD I ever tried out for until now ( x ). Not only that, i'm also fearful to try out for JBDs..... I'm trepidacious of inserting my all, knowing I could lose everything I put in.

I honestly don't even know where to commence -
      I've always been a fan of lots of fur. From canines to felines to other mammals - I've always had a diverse love for all animals. And I've always fallen in love with the fluffier looking ones additionally. I don't know what it is, but I always had a soft spot for them. They thoroughly just draw my attention in. Besides fluff on the whole body, I especially adore fluffy tails categorically. Which is what the JBD - as a species has. And also it's what I tend to look for on the most part. Another thing I genuinely like about this species is their pouch and ability to store items or even other JBDs in it. I honestly think it's wondrous, unique, and quite useful. It's a feature you don't get to see as often as you should. Besides the physical attributes, I used to be so affixed to the community... But I broke away from it. So many things were going on at that point of my life. And not only that, I felt excluded because I didn't own a JBD. I did want to own a JellyBean Dragon and there were so many competitions going on at the time. But I didn't endeavor out for a single one. Why? , might one ask. It's because I'm quite fussy when it comes to trying out for characters. And when I try out for a character, I mean it. For awhile I've been probing for "the one" and I think I have found it.

personality

( ● ● ● ● )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• accepting
      Spring roll is most definitely the accepting type. He dotes you for who you are and he could careless about your sexuality, gender, age or race. Assuredly any situation can be brought up to him and he'll understand. People incline to really like Spring because of this trait - especially the ones who have been bullied in their past. For them, it's nice to know that someone actually cares and that they don't have to suffer. Not only that - but he enjoys availing these people. It brings a smile to his face. And it's comforting to know that they are blissful. Spring roll just tends to treat people how he'd like to be treated. And if anything, he'd adore to be accepted...... Just like every single one of us would.

• naive & exploited
      This sort of ties in with "accepting.".. He facilely falls into that common trap and believes everything he sees, reads or hears without questioning it. He's very quick to jump to conclusions and doesn't think as much as he should.... Once he hears something, it's hard to expunge it from his memory. Overall, this is a result from lack of experience and education. He hasn't been educated that everything is erroneous or correct. This often results in him being capitalized on... The poor soul can easily be tricked into taking out the trash or even making decisions on serious situations.
• cheerful
about
Height : 5'6
Size: Great Dane sized
Weight:
Horns: Will grow in around
the age of twenty-five.

Sexuality: Questioning.
Love interest: Can careless
about love.
Children: Doesn't plan to
have any in the future.

Scars: Nope.
Piercings: Nope.
Accessories:
-
-
-

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Special thanks to: FoxerOwl , Ruki Ki, The Lost Soul (Made the #1st art piece), Muttz and Andillion (Made the #2nd art piece) .
Last edited by Weenie on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:41 am, edited 43 times in total.
About:
equality for everyone ☆ straight ☆ atheist

Trying out for this JBD, wish me luck !!
Weenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

he looks like nachos and cheese

Postby yeena » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:24 am

throws a sheet on my other beans
    im a nonowner im ready to try ye

nah tbh if anyone needs help with
    codin' or other things im here

oKAY THanks guYS
Last edited by yeena on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeena / any pronouns / borzoi enthusiast

[art by sleepycalicos]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilelith » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:25 am

username;;
name;;
gender;; male
how did you hear about jbd;;

Ohmygod, I really want him ;_; -maybe I'll have my first jbd,aa- So res <3

Rees ideas
He will be very good. He will be loved and caring. He wouldn't earn much, and the other half will be devoted to... small beans from "child care home" that don't have families. Besides this place, he is more sad (but still helpful), and very concerned about the fate of these little ones. Being there, he is doing everything to make them happier. He gives them gifts, reading to them and teaching them. And for the youngest... dresses up as a clown!

Relations
- dave. - I choose beans later
- Tricksters - Tape
- the whole family
- Violenca - Bauzi & Feli
- KarKat Vantas - Mimbzy
- Evils - Cora
- wandzie. - all
Last edited by Lilelith on Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:11 am, edited 5 times in total.

- ̗̀ ̖́-
so kiss me on the mouth and set me free
» but; please don't bite «

Lilelith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violenca » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:32 am

Marking to help a non owner <3
Shoot me a pm I got 2 JBD'S Bauzi & Feli found here.

art by kirwick
Violenca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Romidius

Postby Galaxy❄ » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:34 am

[ How did you hear about JBDs;; ]
I heard about JBDs about a year after I first joined
CS (Joined '11, heard of 'em somewhere in '12.) I
was hooked to them the moment I saw them.
They looked like such beautiful creatures. I
wanted nothing more than to have one for
my own. Mostly because when I started
looking and researching on them, I found the
community behind them. I saw Roleplays, Chats,
Fanclubs, and so much more. I wanted to be
apart of it, so I began trying for them.
First JBD I tried for (That I remember, at least)
was #258. I've been here ever since
(At least, I tried to be here)

[ Why do you want a JBD?;; ]
[in general, what about the species appeals to you?]
What appeals to me? Just about everything in the
species appeals to me. I've always had a love for
dragons, so when I saw 'dragon' in the name,
I knew I wanted to find out more about them.
I tend to love animals with long fur, or different
varieties of fur. (Like the long fur, or short, or flat, etc)
The other thing that drew me into wanting to
get one was their designs. The artists made
such amazing designs, it was hard to resist
the want to make whole characters out of them.
[ Username;; ]
Galaxystar
[ Name;; ]
Romidius
I'm aware this isn't
a food name, but
every time I think
of this bean when
I search through
my posts, I end up
saying the name
Romidius in my head

[ Nicknames;; ]
-Rom
-Rome
His most
common nickname

-Ridius
[ Gender;; ]
Male
[ Add anything else you want;; ]
-
[ Personality;; ]
- Spirited - Happy - Overthinker - Naive - Accepting -
Romidius is a dragon known for his spirit. He tries to see the good in everyone, even in those who seem pure evil. He, like many others, can't stand bullies, but instead of standing up to a bully and making a scene of it, he would find them and ask them if anything's wrong.
He tries not to worry a whole lot, but can't really help it during certain situations. While he
tries not to worry, he is easily taken over by his paranoia. All it takes is one little worry, and it'll suddenly start expanding and it takes him forever to realize he's making it seem bigger than the situation really is. Then he's just embarrassed, trying to hide it behind a smile.
Many dragons and others would say Romidius is a little
too trusting. But he can't really help it! He tells others that it takes a while to earn his trust, but he unknowingly trusts another before he even realizes it, which would lead to him being surprised when something happens.
One of his better qualities is that he doesn't care what you look like. He looks at your personality and attitude before your looks. Which is something he's proud about himself for.
Another thing about Romidius is that he'll brag about his better qualities subtly without realizing he's bragging. He'll say he's mature for his age or say he doesn't judge or something of the like. Others will realize he's bragging, but he won't.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ Little Bullet Points;; ]

• Romidius loves Christmas over any other holiday.
    He loves all holidays, but Christmas is his favorite
  • His favorite sweet is Hershey Chocolates. Especially
    Hershey Milk Chocolate kisses
  • His favorite color is red orange. He likes using red
    ribbons like this on presents
  • His favorite subject is Science. Chemistry is his
    favorite part of science. He just loves watch different
    elements react. (Especially Alkali metals)
  • Absolutely loves Marvel. (Not a big fan of DC, but
    doesn't hate it). He's extremely passionate about
    the Marvel heroes and Marvel movies.
  • Music is like his favorite thing alongside reading.
    He especially loves Christmas music
    • He doesn't listen to a specific genre
      He'll listen to whatever appeals to him at
      the time
  • Reading, as mentioned above, is also
    one of his biggest passions
    • His favorite genres of books are
      animalistic fantasy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Little Things
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Height;]
4'6"

[Weight;]
"It's rude to ask someone their weight,"
- Romidius

[Horns;]
Horns may grow in at a later time,
though there's no way to know if
he'll get horns yet or not. He feels
nubs, though, so he believes horns
might grow.

[Sexuality;]
He claims he's Bisexual, but he
leans more towards hetero. But
he'd go for either gender in general

[Love;]
Romidius is waiting for that special
someone. That someone who appreciates
him just as much as he'd appreciate them.

[Little Ones;]
He loves kids! Most of the time. When they
aren't pulling his tail. He wants to one
day have his own children, but he
doesn't want to rush into it! He still
has a long life in front of him, and he
intends to live it before settling down at all!

[ Any art displayed on here was made by me (Except the dividers. But those don't count as art) ]
Last edited by Galaxy❄ on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:28 pm, edited 24 times in total.
[ Other Means To Contact Me ]
Twitter : @IceTabby | Tumblr : @somethingridiculous | Discord : FallenGalaxy

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:36 am

username;; Missing✖
name;; Monroe
gender;; male
how did you hear about jbd;; I been seeing JBD's through Create pet tab. And their so cute ..and I seen them so often.
why do you want a jbd [in general, what about the species appeals to you]?;; their so cute and I been trying for 2 years now to own at least one JBD while their still around. They appealed to me when u saw a few and their designs, color, and some of the edits that make them look even better.

I been trying for 2 years for now and I gotten close but I'm never great in comps. Cause I shy up and end up dropping out of it . Also because I'm scared to compete with people who are better at me in both writing or art.

I love to own this JBD because .. I'd like to be a part of the community and make friends for him. Slowly give him a mate , or just Adopt Orphans and have a family that way!.

His personality I was thinking that Monroe is
smart - He works as a national scientist that creates almost about anything in his lab. He been a Scientist for most of his life , because being Doctor or Scientist seems to run deep in his family cause all them ended up be one or the other. he chose one that he didn't have to worry to much about saving ones life because he doesn't sound pleasant to the ears having to him. just didn't want to make it worse so he leaves being a doctor to someone else and he'll create all the cures for people to live to see another day or even a few more years on earth.

Helpful
Add to that he has a side job that is for personal reasons . He works at the local church that helps the needed and kids that lost their family. He takes extra food down their cause he always make more than he can eat alone. He loves their happy faces when they see him coming through the front doors or the church to greet them. sometimes when he get his Christmas bonus he buy toys for the kids so that they have something small under the tree. he even help them with they baking sales whenever they come around seasonally.

Patient
{he's this way cause his life sometime slips from him that waiting for him became second nature to him working at a lab and doing reports to his bosses. Monroe likes waiting cause it helps him de-stress out over failed attempts, missing one of the kids at the church birthday because work hold him for too long than he wanted it to. Even he's Friends can get out of control cause he like to help them in anyone he can provide for them ( it can be in romance even if he fails miserably at it for being anti-social}.

Other Hobbies
{Painting was his plan A before being a scientist but he learned in the hard way Painting wont pay for much like living space or food on the table/refrigerator to have . be he loves still , like repainting someone's home for them who may be way older then he is. he loves this hobby because it full of colors and Monroe loves mixing them to be use for later side projects in the near future. }

Monroe 's Friend circle ;;
{Owner of these JBD(s): dave.}
Image Dach - Dach and Monroe could have a nerd out war on science fact on who right or wrong. and when ever they meet it be the same until sometime after so many trial and errors that Monroe slowly gave into Dach's ideas and just wanted to make up and be friends . That just love to argue over facts and options at each other.

Image PiP - once they meet at the meet up Monroe knew for fact they he'll have grow a back bone when talk to Pip for the first time their. He didn't want to cause trouble be he also wanted not to be harmed in any way so he just kept all the conversations smooth and short. they be came acquaintances that meet ever so often like at science conventions or get invited to the same place.

Image Aubrey - Monroe met her when he was running a few errands for someone who worked the church he goes to that recommend Aubrey's sowing shop that was not so far that he picture. when he got their and made his request for a few items to be sowed and patched back up as new. He was dozing off a bit that he fell into talking to her for a bit while she worked. they didn't know how much meeting someone for the first time could be similar. Monroe was happy to see her when he wasn't busies blowing up his lab room . They became friends to common things they had in life.
Last edited by Missing✖ on Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:34 am, edited 11 times in total.

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:46 am

Mark to watch and help c:

Edit; Please don't pm me, im only going to help friends or someone I think is working hard since I know they'll be a great owner q v q
I don't want to help just anyone, sorry!
Last edited by Chimericect on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me