Based on Click to view
Artist Master of Nothing [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mortal Outcasts - Page 1

Postby Master of Nothing » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:18 am

-cries because coloring-
Anyway, page one! That's right, I'm giving you no background. Just jumping in on the story. Ha!

Cover --- Next page
The young man sat in his dark, empty cell. He had been there for at least a month, and nothing had come of him. No trial, no sentence, not even torture. Not even food. Not that he needed it to survive, of course, but nevertheless he missed it. The creaky iron door to his cell opened. It was a slow-moving task, and the sound of the iron against the concrete ground was starting to irk him.
A short man with yellow eyes peered out from around the door. He looked frightened, but then again he wasn't used to holding prisoners like Boris.
"Boris Volkov, follow me." the man said. Boris stood up with some difficulty, because his hands were bound in handcuffs. He followed the man. It felt good to walk, he had spent most of his days in the cell either sitting or lying down, as to preserve his energy.
To Boris's surprise, the guard was leading him straight out of jail and onto the streets. Clouds covered from as far as the eye could see, but this was a normal day for these people. The sky was their domain. Children wandered the sky, some of them struggling as they attempted to fly with their tiny wings. Not a single one of them lacked a bright smile on their faces. Some of them even built structures out of clouds that resembled snowmen- and they did so without ever touching the cloud itself. Instead, the children waved their hands in the direction in which they wanted a section of cloud to be placed. Boris observed that some of them seemed to be struggling, but the older ones tended to maintain more control. As Boris walked by, many of the children stopped to stare. Many of them gasped, and some of them even ran away.
The guard lead Boris far out of the range of the city, so far that not a single soul could be seen through the cloud. A small apartment complex lay ahead, but it seemed only lightly occupied. No one stood outside on the glorious balconies, and only one room had it's lights on.
The guard pointed to the room with light. "The man you're looking for should be over there." The guard instructed. He unlocked Boris's handcuffs and pushed him towards the door.
He was awed at what he found inside. There were clouds everywhere, even though he was indoors. Strange knick-knacks littered the vast space. It seemed to be a place for a small child, and not at all like the powerful man Boris was promised to find. There were cat posters everywhere, and even a giant teddy bear.
"S-so he's just over-" he attempted to ask, but just then the door slammed behind him. "'Kay." said Boris. "I guess I'm on my own then..." He ventured deeper into the room, where there appeared only pitch black. "HELLO?" he shouted, his voice echoing. There was no reply.
Last edited by Master of Nothing on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mortal Outcasts - Page 1

Postby she wolf warrior » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:17 am

oh my gosh, this is so cool!! dang, I love this plot already and the characters seem interesting 0v0
lovely art too, so detailed!
Last edited by she wolf warrior on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mortal Outcasts - Page 1

Postby Master of Nothing » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:56 am

She Wolf Warrior wrote:oh my gosh, this is so cool!! sang, I love this plot already and the characters seem interesting 0v0
lovely art too, so detailed!

Yayy thank you! You don't know how much this means to me omg
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me