Postby Nightstormy » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:02 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
•NAME•
Cottonpelt

•GENDER•
She-cat

•PERSONALITY•

Energic
Cottonpelt is very energetic, and loves to play. She is always ready to play mossball with the kits!
Friendly
Cottonpelt is always ready to make new friends. She is hardly ever shy, and never hesitates to be friendly.
Outgoing
Cottonpelt is very outgoing, as well as energetic. She doesn't always think before doing things, but is very good at getting into trouble.
Curious
Nobody knows where she gets them from, but Cottonpelt is always asking questions. most of the time, they are questions that nobody, not even StarClan can answer.
Humerous
Cottonpelt has a great sense of humour. She is always playing jokes on her friends, but they normally get her back. She loves to make people laugh.
Sneaky
Nocat knows how she does it, but Cottonpelt can walk right up behind someone without even trying to be quiet, and the don't ever notice. She uses this to her advantage to surprise her friends.
Loyal
No matter what, Cottonpelt will stay loyal to her Clan, friends and family. She would never tell a secret, or do anything to harm her friends.

•MATE•
Blank

•KITS•

Blank

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by Nightstormy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Nightstormy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brown Pointed Persian Adoption - Open!

Postby sapphire77 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:07 pm

Username: sapphire77
Name: Owlwing
Personality:
Why you want him/her:
WIP
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    she/her//hufflepuff//virgo//infj
    hello! call me sapphire <3
    signature art by: emblo
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Username: tsuya
Name: Darkfoot
Personality:
Why you want him/her:

WIP ;v;
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Username || Simonpet
Name || Mothpaw | Mothtail
Meaning || Moth- for his moth-like
coloring, and -tail for his agility and
climbing ability.
Gender || Tom

Why I want him || I want Mothtail
partly because I feel that he will
have a good place among my
warrior characters. He would also
be unique in terms of coloring.
Finally, I think he would make a
good companion for Lightflower,
my other AGWC.

Personality
Mothtail is a hard and determined worker, letting nothing stand in his way. He always wants to impress others, especially those he likes a lot, and will often be driven to do risky things. He is not a bragger though, and would rather direct a conversation elsewhere instead of talking about his achievements. Though the two traits of determination to impress and humbleness may seem like opposites, in Mothtail, they sit alongside each other, ready to come out if the time comes. Of course, Mothtail is loyal to DawnClan, however has times where he wonders if he should simply leave. Afterall, being scorned and mocked does no one good. He is also a believer in StarClan, although his faith wavers from time to time. Because of the lack of interference from StarClan, Mothtail thinks that the "cats up there" simply have no control over DawnClan. In some ways this is good, he thinks, because they all get to make their own choices. Other times, he feels that the lack of control can lead to interclan wars. Mothtail is curious to learn more about his world, the history of DawnClan, and anything he can get his paws on. His inquisitiveness can become annoying, as he often pesters elders and older warriors with "Why are things like this?" or "How did it get to be like that?" Finally, Mothtail has a good heart, and is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that his Clanmates are safe...even at the cost of his own life.
History
Mothtail was born half kitty pet, half DawnClan. Even though his mother was Clanborn and didn't tell the Clan who sired her son, the truth got out anyways, and he was scorned and mocked by his fellow Clanmates. In return, he set out to be the best of the Clan, not letting anything get in his way.
            Once an apprentice, he worked twice as hard, even volunteering for elders' duty in order to impress the leader and his mentor. Due to his skill, Mothtail's heritage was soon dismissed as irrelevant, and he was scorned no more.
Last edited by Simonpet on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Dropping out, no more connection
Last edited by endless shelter;; on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfur2202 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:43 am

Username: wildfur2202
Name: Duskwhisker
Personality:
Duskwhisker is a friendly and charismatic tom. He doesn't play much anymore, but is far from serious, always trying to stop tension.
Why you want him/her: I really love this design, and i'd love for him to be my third warrior cat! i think he'll be an interesting character, and i would love to see this guy a family! honestly, he's so unique!
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:57 pm

- i chose this name because i think it suit her -

- this girls name shall known as fogstep -

- female/she-cat/her/she/ femenine pronouns -

- fogstep is a molly -

- shy/sweet/curious/courageous/selfless -

- this molly is quiet when it comes to meeting someone new. -
    - when she does meet you she'll melt your heart with her kindness. -
    - she will fill you heart with joy. -
    - fogstep is very curious when it comes to new things. she is willing to try new things as well. -
    - her courage has saved a life before, she will gladly tell you her story later. -
    - her acts of kindness are due to her selflessness. if she was sick and so was someon else
    she would imedietly go to the other sick cat and nurse them back to health before she
    would be treated. -

- their is a reason i want this gorgeous gal -
she reminds me of my little sister, whom passed away five years ago. she was a fighter, our little champion.
now that she is gone i don't have much that reminds me of her. this litteraly brought tears to my eyes and i couldn't help but think. what would my sister be like if she were here? i would give anything to bring her back... anything.

- a few more reasons -
i have never, ever ,had a warrior cat quiet like this before and it would bring me pure joy if i got one like this.
also, this cat is gorgeous and i hope she/he goes to a great home!

good luck everyone! and rest in peice my precious angel! <3

Last edited by sonya; on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raindrop, » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:09 am

Username: .:Stormy:.
Name: Cottonpelt

Personality:
Energic
Cottonpelt is very energetic, and loves to play. She is always ready to play mossball with the kits!
Friendly
Cottonpelt is always ready to make new friends. She is hardly ever shy, and never hesitates to be friendly.
Outgoing
Cottonpelt is very outgoing, as well as energetic. She doesn't always think before doing things, but is very good at getting into trouble.
Curious
Nobody knows where she gets them from, but Cottonpelt is always asking questions. most of the time, they are questions that nobody, not even StarClan can answer.
Humerous
Cottonpelt has a great sense of humour. She is always playing jokes on her friends, but they normally get her back. She loves to make people laugh.
Sneaky
Nocat knows how she does it, but Cottonpelt can walk right up behind someone without even trying to be quiet, and the don't ever notice. She uses this to her advantage to surprise her friends.
Loyal
No matter what, Cottonpelt will stay loyal to her Clan, friends and family. She would never tell a secret, or do anything to harm her friends.

Why you want him/her:
This cat is absolutely charming, and she would be a unique character. And of course, I take any chance I can to get another AaGWC, especially one like Cottonpelt.
raindrop,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:17 pm

Possible res??
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misty WolfDog » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:31 pm

Username:
Misty WolfDog
Warrior Name:
MudCloud
Personality:
Mudcloud is a clumsy Warrior who is the last choice to take on missions, why? 'Cause he is always tripping over tree roots or rustles bushes too loudly, scaring off the prey he and his patrol are trying to hunt. Now he stays to protect the camp, I know your saying 'He's so clumsy! He's just going to fall and let the enemy escape!' Well, that is actually not true. He is a great fighter, he can find out a foe's weakness by attacking them once. How, you ask? He watches the enemy protect their weak spot as he attacks, then attacks again. He doesn't hit as hard, but hits hard enough to get the enemy to flee.
Why you want him/her:
He is very beautiful handsome, also I like that he's fluffy >w< he is very unique. Like you said, you haven't seen any Persians lately.
Last edited by Misty WolfDog on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
This is an archive account! I have no intentions of being active other than occasionally logging on, but I have no intentions of deleting this account either! Please do not interact with this account, especially in regards to messaging or trading, because I will likely not respond.
Misty WolfDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me