Based on Click to view
Artist BluebonnetBree [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CWHR: Smoky Cream Grulla Semi-Leopard Appaloosa

Postby BluebonnetBree » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:01 am

Yay for edits!

To win this pretty girl I'd like you to impress me! You can have unlimited extras but stories must be kept under 1200 words please c: You can use the basic form or you're free to create your own form layout but it must include everything in the basic form.

resolution wrote:
      ☾ owner :: resolution

☾ show name :: Varied Answers
      ☾ barn name :: Vera
      ☾ age :: 8 years
      ☾ gender :: Mare

☾ breed :: Knabstrupper
      ☾ height :: 16 hands
      ☾ base color :: Smoky Cream Grulla
      ☾ markings :: Semi-Leopard

☾ discipline :: Dressage

☾ personality :: Vera has a bit of a funny personality. She's very flighty and doesn't pay attention to most things for long. She's always moving, whether it be her feet, head, neck, or entire body. For these purposes, if you're not doing something that interests her, then it's ridiculously difficult to keep her focused. Naturally, she's also very curious and will often rush into things head-first without thinking; therefore, she often gets into quite a bit of trouble around the farm.
      ☾ history :: Vera was a bit of a handful as a filly. She was born overseas in Europe as the product of a well-known stallion and brought to our farm as a yearling in order to be trained. Although she couldn't quite pay attention on the ground, her focus was unrelenting in just one discipline: dressage. Therefore, together with her graceful movement and natural inclination, she took off in dressage and hasn't stopped since.

☾ quirks :: -Once she sees a puddle or any body of water, she will attempt to pull you towards it.
      -She loves being outside in rain, snow, and storms.
      -Vera doesn't like apples, carrots, or store-bought horse treats.
      -This mare loves to eat ice cubes.
      -She will play with animals such as dogs as though she is smaller, like them.

☾ story 1("Rain") :: It was an average rainy day at Hill View Farm as Vera stared out of the stall window. Large droplets were splattering against the glass panes and the sky was a blanket of neutral grey. Her owner had hoped to get a ride in before the rain storm hit them; however, this didn’t turn out to be what happened. Not wanting to drive home in these treacherous conditions, the young woman stood, leaning against the stall door. On the other hand, all the thunderous pounds of the showers did nothing but make Vera more active. The Knabstrup mare paced back and forth in her stall, occasionally emitting a small, energized whinny, then returning her gaze to the window. The owner, feeling the need to calm her horse, promptly grasped the mare’s sturdy leather halter and replaced it with a simple all-purpose bridle, hoping that a simple bareback walk around the barn aisle would both satisfy the horse’s restlessness and the woman’s desire to ride. Vera patiently and well manneredly stood still as her owner used a metal trashcan to climb aboard the grulla’s back. Once she was settled on the horse’s back, Vera let one louder whinny out, and then bolted. The young mare galloped straight out of the barn into the midst of the rain, leaving her rider to desperately clutch the horse’s mane and drop the reins. It didn’t take long before Vera was running out by the pastures and through the walkways between them. Puddles of murky water coated both the horse’s grey and white coat and her rider’s once clean attire. Still, Vera ran forward with perked ears and a care-free look in her eyes.

After some time, both the rain and the bolting horse came to a stop, her rider still clinging to her. At the edge of the barn’s property, Vera stood panting as her rider finally worked up the courage to take a good look at their surroundings. Although she may have been mud-coated, she had been kept safe by her horse, which looked around with a sense of both curiosity and satisfaction. And the owner couldn’t help but grin as above them, the blanket of clouds opened and gave way to the golden light of the sun. (376 words)
Last edited by BluebonnetBree on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Smoky Cream Grulla Semi-Leopard Appaloosa

Postby resolution » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:38 am

☾ personality :: Vera has a bit of a funny personality. She's very flighty and doesn't pay attention to most things for long. She's always moving, whether it be her feet, head, neck, or entire body. For these purposes, if you're not doing something that interests her, then it's ridiculously difficult to keep her focused. Naturally, she's also very curious and will often rush into things head-first without thinking; therefore, she often gets into quite a bit of trouble around the farm.
    ☾ history :: Vera was a bit of a handful as a filly. She was born overseas in Europe as the product of a well-known stallion and brought to our farm as a yearling in order to be trained. Although she couldn't quite pay attention on the ground, her focus was unrelenting in just one discipline: dressage. Therefore, together with her graceful movement and natural inclination, she took off in dressage and hasn't stopped since.

☾ quirks :: -Once she sees a puddle or any body of water, she will attempt to pull you towards it.

☾ story 1("Rain") :: It was an average rainy day at Hill View Farm as Vera stared out of the stall window. Large droplets were splattering against the glass panes and the sky was a blanket of neutral grey. Her owner had hoped to get a ride in before the rain storm hit them; however, this didn’t turn out to be what happened. Not wanting to drive home in these treacherous conditions, the young woman stood, leaning against the stall door. On the other hand, all the thunderous pounds of the showers did nothing but make Vera more active. The Knabstrup mare paced back and forth in her stall, occasionally emitting a small, energized whinny, then returning her gaze to the window. The owner, feeling the need to calm her horse, promptly grasped the mare’s sturdy leather halter and replaced it with a simple all-purpose bridle, hoping that a simple bareback walk around the barn aisle would both satisfy the horse’s restlessness and the woman’s desire to ride. Vera patiently and well manneredly stood still as her owner used a metal trashcan to climb aboard the grulla’s back. Once she was settled on the horse’s back, Vera let one louder whinny out, and then bolted. The young mare galloped straight out of the barn into the midst of the rain, leaving her rider to desperately clutch the horse’s mane and drop the reins. It didn’t take long before Vera was running out by the pastures and through the walkways between them. Puddles of murky water coated both the horse’s grey and white coat and her rider’s once clean attire. Still, Vera ran forward with perked ears and a care-free look in her eyes.

After some time, both the rain and the bolting horse came to a stop, her rider still clinging to her. At the edge of the barn’s property, Vera stood panting as her rider finally worked up the courage to take a good look at their surroundings. Although she may have been mud-coated, she had been kept safe by her horse, which looked around with a sense of both curiosity and satisfaction. And the owner couldn’t help but grin as above them, the blanket of clouds opened and gave way to the golden light of the sun. (376 words)
Last edited by resolution on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
    dahyun. and I are siblings, I am giving what is left of this account to her ^^;;

free pets & items
resolution

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:58 pm

Owner: Arrows
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Breed:

Definite reserve!!
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby looose.string » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:58 am

Maybe reserve <3

soo pretty but I'm too busy rn and don't have enough time to make a fancy form >.<
Last edited by looose.string on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Back from a casual 5 year hiatus...!
looose.string

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:05 am

Owner:
sjmaef5
Show Name:
The Elegance of Lace
Barn Name:
Lacey
Height:
16.2 hh
Breed:
Appy x Arabian
Personality:
Quiet, Calm, industrious, Gentle, and introverted

Sunshine
Apple's
Green grass
Hazy days
Birds
Dislikes:
Snow
Storms
Loud noises
The tractors
Jumpy horses
Coldness
Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:24 am

This ends in 9 hours!
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:58 am

resolution wrote:

Congrats! I enjoyed your story and the name really fits her <3
    Name will be added soon c:
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby resolution » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:35 pm

thank you so much <3 love her!
    dahyun. and I are siblings, I am giving what is left of this account to her ^^;;

free pets & items
resolution

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me