Artist emberheart. [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Makoatl #344 - Winner!

Postby emberheart. » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:23 pm

d-dave. wrote:
Image┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

im typing this up on a phone pls have some mercy for my typos.
for one thing, my username is d-dave. and im not on dA so ooPS

hihihi im dave, call me whatever, im actually not going to go on about how much i want him or something like the because honest to god whats the use of that ? instead im going to try and summarize johnny boy. explain him more up here since im sorta grounded from my computer and cant code this stuff into my form.

BUT I WAnna say thanks so much to my moms close friends, kanny and crummy, aka mum and mom, for helping me with this form. i wouldnt have been able to find my muse if crummy didnt be a pest.. and make me like this lil guy more. take a bow.. actually neither of you better bow. BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID HERES A FORM SO:

First. John summed up in six words: Wanna see my pokemon card deck ?... Now lets get serious. So serious.. I'm going to fail badly at this haha.. lets go

Johnny, or John rather, was born into a rich little family. He was a spoiled child, he managed to grow up not a rotten brat. He believed in cooties and ended up being a nerd, who, even at age seventeen, sTILL BELIEVES IN SMALL LITTLE BUGS CALLED COOTIES. Thus is why he has never kissed anyone or had a, ''''girl''''friend. He came out as a walking rainbow around age fifteen anyway.. his parents weren't bothered by the fact at all and happily stuck up for him.

He had the best family ever okay. They did fight on family game night and did play pranks on eachother buT THEY LOVED EACHOTHER OKAY.

He lives alone in an apartment in New York City, he is pretty dang happy. He moved here awhile ago because he heard this place is where the best tacos are or something insane like that, he never believed the deams came true here thing. Never cared for that stuff. John is a.. good student is all I really say. He does a heck lotta more work then needed and has won evERY SPELLING BEE ENTERED. People like using him for his intelligence and he honestly could care less. He's only learning more by watching these people.

He has rainbow bracelets and some hella nice hipster glasses.. aka thick rimmed, square glasses. He rocks wearing five bracelets on his right arm, one a gay pride one, one a white based bracelet with 'support' written on it in large red whatever font, another normal cheap rubber purple, a pandoras charm bracelet (bro he got this as a birthday present with randomized charms from his rad fam whoohoo) and then lastly a gray based on with red swirly designs on it. Aka he was just really cool with this. They all went along well with his oversized ad worn out blue hoodie with a darker blue colored cuffs and even a small shark fin on the back. Coolio. Usually wears tan khakis as well. Moving on.

John is scared of oceans and yet he loves swimming and water and has been called little fish before. Swim swim sWIM. He is allergic to seafood and has some major reactions to it.. not good at all. Keep seafood away from him.. although he does know a lot about seafood. About the creatures, that is. Like shrimp. He could write you a nine page essay on the topic 'shrimp'. Great thing to know cause if you ever need a dictionary for school.. -jazz hands at John-

JJ (this is actually not a nickname it just suits somehow) is very short and slightly chubby. Its a cute baby chub though um.. yeah. He is only five foot two and just you can have him as your own personal armrest, hella cool. With his shortness, comes with his suckish balance. Like, seriously, not even my other character Davey has fallen down as many stairs as this kid. He also is constantly stubbing his toes and breaking expensive things. Eggcellent. Aside all of that he is blessed with 'short anger'.. aka he tries to be angry and is just downright cute instead. Might get kicked if you call him cute though.. OH. AL SO. He has the most stupidest overhang, like, he's better then Timmy Turner which is something huge.. at least he flosses and has clean, white teeth.

John has an unhealthy addiction to romcoms and accents. He's head over heels for either and will happily marry you if you have both of these things; its his childish dream to find somebody with both so have fun.. he has a lot of childish dreams to be honest.

This guy has an addiction to pranking as well. A major, bad one. Bad enough to where he created a prank that got all the boys in the boys changing room to want to kill him. Bad choice that had been.. he loved their angry faces and shouts because, yknow, he can't be angry himself so thats really cool.. though it ends badly. He dreams of pranking the president which I... honestly don't know what to feel knowing that.

He wants to grow up.. erm, more, and be a writer or something cool like that. He could even be a comedian who knows, def not me.

So overall hello he is the right shark not left.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

xx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
      x..✦✦ joh-NA | thon | young ✦✦
      ..full name: Johnathon Yung
      ..nickname(s): Johnny, John, Kid

..gender: cis-male
      ..pronouns: male pronouns

..age: seventeen
      ..birthday: March 1st
      ..star sign: Pisces the fish
      ..generation: first generation

..sexuality: homosexual biromantic
      ..relationship status: single pringle
    xx┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┚
Dance, Dance wrote:
I'm two quarters and a heart down
And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds
These words are all I have so I'll write them
So you need them just to get by

Why don't you show me a little bit of spine
You've been saving for his mattress, love

Dance, dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
Dance, this is the way they'd love
If they knew how misery loved me

His story happened long ago.. very long ago.. about seventeen years ago ! So very long. A weird shark-pup being was born into a weird shark family ! Amazingly, this family was shark based ! Such irony am I right ? Right. Double the teeth and shark. Hella cool son. The parents were rich little suckers, spoiled rotten and yet not a cruel family whatsoever. Honestly,
      this family loved donating to help others, taking care of others was their main game. Their son, thankfully, didn't end up greedy and power hungry either.. rather, he was a huge lil' nerd.. and a spoiled, loved little nerd at that fact.

While as a child he was slightly picked on for his buck teeth and glasses but it was more of a.. playful teasing. He enjoyed it all.. the nicknames, everything. Because he knew they were friendly. Friendly, playful names and comments.. or well, they were after realizing that he was on a high level of intelligence and knew every answer
      on the math test without second thoughts.. pretty nice deal. He got nice friends given he let them cheat on a test..

Honestly he could care less about being used for things ?.. as long as people talked to him.

He grew up as a happy teen, helping those who needed it.. but as he aged, he became a devious and cunning fella. Playing harmlessly-meant pranks that actually got him in huge trouble.. but after a few words from his parents and minimal punishments, he learned to cut back on pranks, lay low.. but he didn't stop completely. Heck no. He liked pulling weird tricks on people, loved watching their faces burn with anger.. heh. It was way too much fun. Everything was perfect with tricks.. and it all suited and completed him so well. With braces and nerdy glasses and that aroma on him that reeked of 'geek', 'dork', 'nerd', it all just added up to lowering his chances of being suspected as the pranker.

He had some siblings spoken of, one older brother and sister. Twins. But he had never exactly gotten to ever see their face.. his parents explained that they had moved out earlier, before he was born. They said he would too, someday move out, but they would try to hold him back as long as possible.. which he found highly unlikely to happen.

FIVE YEARS LATER HE SITS IN HIS SMALL KID BEDROOM, FOREVER STUCK IN THE HOUSE BY HIS PARENTS WHO DIDN'T WANT HIM GROWING UP.

He literally wasn't able to leave the house until he did many chores and dealt with many financial issues.. it wasn't a punishment honestly, he chose to do all of it on his own, he chose to prove himself worthy to leave at the bright age of seventeen.. it took a few months of convincing but he was soon able to escape. Free from his parents grasp. He was finally feeling a bit of freedom.. although he did happily go back to his parents to visit, he asked for advice from them, and generally kept in touch.

Hobbies an activity done regularly in
      one's leisure time for pleasure.

Swimming: he definitely has a blast swimming !..
      too bad its almost always just a small kiddy p-
      ool or his bathtub. He has no shame in either-
      of these but.. to explain it all, he has a major
      fear of large bodies of water. Thalassophobia.
      He always gets shaky in the knees around such
      large water spots.. and 'what if' thoughts flash
      through his mind, sending him in a crazed panic
      of which he freaks out about.. but aside from
      that phobia god, water is his life in one word !
      Literally.
      Pranking: Ack, he always loves pranking people.
      Pulling tricks on other people and easily making
      good memories from such actions. When he m-
      anages to successfully prank someone.. oh the
      joy he gets from it. The adrenaline rush ! Not to
      mention watching people snap at him sends him
      into a smirking frenzy.. oh its always wonderful
      to do this. Always gets him to calm down from-
      whatever tension he may have.. just he has to
      take precaution to who exactly he's pulling a prank
      on hehe.. yeah. Bad memories.. Wrong people,
      Wrong time, Wrong choice. Learned a real lesson
      that day good god..
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
      ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

stubborn chilidsh oblivious perfectionist prankster very clingy

John really likes to play around and be a goof ball- not having a single mean
      bone in his body. He loves joking around with friends and all the et cetra,-
      pranking people is his main game honestly, but when business comes to sh-
      ow he turns serious.. maybe even unrecognizable. If anything though, he
      simply likes to just stay calm and cool.. as cool as a nerd could be.

He's a stupidly funny guy, cracking out idiotic puns and laughing a lil' too
      loud. Despite everything of being a huge funny nerd, he takes his schoo-
      l work to the point and doesn't like missing a beat in his rhythmic flow o-
      f.. papers. Often denying requests to go someplace for his work it does
      sorta ruin his fun title yet.. he pays that person back. In a more tricky way.

He hates when people climb over his own friends, saying that they're their
      friends etc.. it just makes the poor lad mad and blow up on that person,
      claiming that his friend is his alone. People really find him a clingy brat due-
      to this but I mean eh.. he could care less because thAT IS HIS DAMN FRIEND,
      AND HIS ALONE AND ANYONE ELSE CAN REALLY FIGHT HIM NO KIDDING.

John is a kid stuck in a teenagers body because oh god the things he does so-
      metimes.. like, crawling up onto his friends shoulders and shouting 'mush' or-
      having a pillow fight with someone. He's a real chill guy no ? Definitly not a s-
      oftie at heart or something, why would you even think that ?

If anything, its hard to not like this kid. He loves spending time outside with-
      others, he's a social butterfly who adores attention and getting loved on.. as-
      long as you provide that hes your best bro.

funny loving patient honest innocent easy going calm cool

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
    ┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

Like preference, inclination, or favor.

Birds: Ever since John had been a young child he al-
      ways loved birds ! Being fascinated by their color-
      ful feathers and mimicking yet strange sounds and
      calls. Amazed by the sight of a blue jay when a y-
      oung cub he loved the fact that the feathered cre-
      ature had looked like him.. blue in color just like his
      own wet fur ! Coolio. Ever since then he just.. loves
      looking at birds. They are so damn cool and make so
      many noises !

Reading: He was always the cub to prefer reading o-
      ver going out to get ice cream. Always. Nobody (not-
      even his most trusted friend/family member/etc) k-
      new what was up with his love for reading. Nobody e-
      ver had any problems with his love for always wanting
      to read/whatever but they often wondered why he li-
      ked it so much, maybe he was just a ambitious mako
      who strives to be the best ? Or maybe he just found a
      freedom in his own fantasy stories worlds.. whatever
      it was, it was good.

Texan accents: inserts major swooning here and 4ever
      He's just a huge fawner over any accent, poor fella falls
      to the ground at a british, mentally dies at an irish and-
      faints at texan. He just adores accents.. not even going-
      to go on the topic that he loves his slight english one.
Dislike feel distaste for or hostility toward.

Sweets: John has never liked sweets, probably due to the
fact he has braces on and thats really just.. no. But also, he
doesn't have a strong appeal for tons of sugar. Its nothing r-
eal bad but a ton of sugar makes him have headaches and
change. Into something new. A hyper ball of fuzz.. and he-
doesn't like some of the things he does because when he's
extremely hyper, he might lose a bit of his body due to the
sugar overload. Its a real good idea to just keep sugar or
sweets in general, away from the poor guy.

Parties: Right from the start John was not a partier, no m-
atter how many people have tried to convince him to go s-
aying he can prank sooo many people, he has always denied
requests. There has only been a select amount of parties he
went to and they were all birthdays. He has always been te-
rrified of loud music and flashing lights.. so he's never been
to anything like a fourth of july party or anything, due to his
own sanity and safety. He also just doesn't like the thought
of so many bodies in one space.. imagine how stuffy it is.
Its probably really disgusting, germs and all ugh and just ew.

Betrayal: Everyone knows the feeling of betrayal.. or should-
have at least heard of it. It hurts, it really does. He hates it..
it breaks him. Smashes him down. He can never feel it with
people using him because thats just a game but betrayal ? Bet-
rayal is like a brick to your face. It hurts and wakes you up.

Romcoms: Are the literal holy grail to getting this guy to chillax. He has always loved these precious things, holding them close ever since his father watched one with him. He loved the delight of suckish romance with that hit-up of humor, always easily getting someone out of a bad move. John always loved the first romcom he ever watched with his dad.. Wedding crashers. A movie that made him laugh his head off and filled him with all kinds of bubbly emotions.
      He never found a reason to not like these things and often dragged his friends into movie threatres, telling them to come watch one with him. They always seemed so mad at first and yet once they were down and seated they ended up enjoying the movie itself. He always found this amusing; funny how you could get addicted to something you hate. Such weird and twisted ways.. but he liked it. Liked all the tricks up a movies sleeve. Amazing little pranks just waiting to be found out.. hehe. What a weird mind he had sometimes though. Everything summed up though proved his love for these movies.

Twisting the bracelets on his wrist he sighed a bit, laying his chin down to rest on his palm. His glasses had been pushed up lazily on his head,
      brushing a few strands of dark blue hair back. He was really tired.. hadn't managed to sneak a prank in and he only had three pages done.--
      He needed more. Thrived for it. The paper was due tomorrow.. he needed to research moorree. How would a single, back and front, paper
      be of use to learning about the rad gravitational forces of the galaxy ? That wouldn't work. It would be leaving something valuable off !.. ugh.
      How stupid some people could be with papers.

Though tired he got back to writing after a bit.

Working his way across the paper he had pushed his glasses back down and shifted a bit so he could see the paper below him yet.. other then
      that he was in the same position as before.. it was soon though, before he lost what little topic he had been writing on. Oh no. It soon just--
      turned to him scribbling small doodles here and there and transforming the paper to his own small imagination.. a wing here, nose there,--
      tail here.. what the hell he had created was beyond reason and thought but it looked really cool !

Yeah and then he was passed out on his table.

Transparent ref

Happy shark week. Impress me. You have two weeks

please include username, da name, mako name and mako gender as a base!
-please note he has larger eyes than the average makoatl
Last edited by emberheart. on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
hello there, im ember!

I'm not active here at all anymore but I get pm alerts to my email! Don’t be afraid to message me if needed. As of Nov. 2023

Find me on:
instagram
deviantART
emberheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl #344

Postby DecafBunny » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Reserved uvu
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Congrats to d-dave.
Last edited by Free Shade on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:29 pm

yyooooo res :3c
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:34 pm

res! qvq

name
nickname/s
birthday
some other basic things??

personality traits
descriptive personality

history

relationships with other makos

his job

descriptive quad appearance
descriptive anthro appearance

favourites and least favourites

some other things such as IQ, game-related things, fitness ect

interview

story

theme song
playlist, at least 10 songs??

comic if I have the time?
arttt
Last edited by wolf ;; on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:37 pm

"Image"
silver i stg

Marking to see the winner!
Inactive, if you wanna know where I am message Shin
I'm keeping all of my characters so if you see anyone claiming them send them a DM for confirmation that, that is indeed me. I can log into this account whenever I like
Sidenote Sorry I used to be such a dumb kid, I guess we all were but I'd still like to apologize for it.
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:46 pm

Name;

Gender;

Personality;

Relationships;
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deertush » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:05 pm

may or may not enter,,,,,, :3c

Howdy!