Nevada's Vixen(Vix) Buckskin Mustang Mare by '.~VoidRunner~.'

Based on Click to view
Artist '.~VoidRunner~.' [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Nevada's Vixen(Vix) Buckskin Mustang Mare

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Nevada's Vixen(Vix)- Vix is a very spirited, wild mare. She is very intelligent, and knows how to get out of most enclosures. She is slightly aggressive toward other mares, and is most definitely at the top of the pecking order in her pasture. She has a short temper, and won't come to strangers or anyone beside Aibhlinn whilst in the pasture. Under saddle, she is very well mannered, but is definitely not for an inexperienced rider. She is an intense ride, and is very quick. She is used for barrel racing, and some jumping competitions, as she can jump just as well as some of the best eventers at the ranch. She is a stout 14.3 hands with thick muscles on top of a nicely built frame.
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me