Based on Click to view
Artist '.~VoidRunner~.' [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My Characters

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:27 pm

This will be dedicated to all of my horse characters for a RP I'm making.

Shadowed Leviathan(Levvi)
This horse is a 12-year old, dapple gray Irish Hunter-Sporthorse mare. She stands at 17.2 hands high, and is a level 5 jumping mare(she jumps over 5 feet.) She is disciplined in Three Day Eventing, including Dressage, Show Jumping, and Cross Country. Her sire was an Olympic champion, her dam participated multiple time in the Rolex Kentucky Derby. She is spirted, but friendly. She tests her rider frequently, and has a tendency to run off with people who aren't paying attention. She is very intelligent and learns quickly, but she has a tendency to become easily distracted. She doesn't always jump, and it kind of depends on her mood. Otherwise, she adores jumping, and must be constrained to a specially tall pasture when out. She is very social, and will come up to anyone that is near her. She has a bad habit of nipping. Her favorite treats are peppermint molasses oat cookies.
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me