Bengal Brown Tobiano by AmigoGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist AmigoGirl [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bengal Brown Tobiano

Postby AmigoGirl » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:34 am

To try for her you must describe the feeling her mother got when she first looked into her blue eyes.

The form should not be edited in any way (centering, coloring etc) and you should not add extra informations that are not mentioned in the form.
New forms will no longer be allowed in 3 days. Judging will start as soon as possible after that.

Username: JerseyDusk
Name: Gwenevere
Type: Runner
Height: 1 m
Last edited by AmigoGirl on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bengal Brown Tobiano: Open

Postby saorsa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:55 am

Username: skyy.
Name: Sinni
Story:

Is a wip alright? Just need to come back and write the story tonight c:
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardelis » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:29 am

Username: Ardelis
Name: Genesee
Story: The young doe looked down at the small creature at her side. It's brilliant blue eyes locked with hers and at that moment two emotions rushed through the new mother. It was a sensation she'd never experienced before, an unwavering and inexplicable love. Love like she'd never felt before. It was instantaneous and so pure she knew she would never feel anything like it again. At the same time she felt pure fear. Fear for the young one. Never wanting her to be hurt, but also fear for how connected she already felt for this young creature. Fear for these unknown emotions that had already taken complete control of her. As her new baby snuggled close and her eyes drifted closed, the young mother let the untainted love for her baby wash over her. The sight of her pure face and sparkling eyes enveloping her with the warm glow only a new mother can feel. Gently wrapping herself around her newborn, the happy mother closed her own pale blue eyes excited to watch her precious little one grow.
xx
x

xx
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖⚘≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
Ardelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:23 am

Username: Cloud'
Name: Zandra
Story:

The mother looked at her foal, her beautiful chocolate brown, the stripes, she immediately fell in love with this little creature lying in front of her. But when she looked at her eyes for the first time, the world seemed to stand still for a moment. These amazingly clear blue eyes, looking at her with an intensity and expression that she knew so well, and missed for so so long. Until now she thought she'd forgotten this, this love, this heat she felt, the safety, but now it was back, and it was more than she could take. These little blue eyes seemed to be a copy of the calve's fathers eyes, the love of her life that she lost. Now starting again, she yearned for him more than ever. But from now on, a part of him will be forever by her side, not only within her heart, but alive, young, full of hope and love, and it gives her life a new meaning instantly...

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:35 pm

not sure if it's still open but man she's a beauty <3

Story: The labor hadn't been the easiest, though it was common for new mothers to have a hard time of birthing. Filling her lungs with air seemed harder than normal, and she felt a slight pang in her side. Slowly the doe lifted her head from the ground and extended her neck, peering in the direction of her hindquarters. A small quivering bundle lay beside her, and she felt a twinge in her chest that warmed her body. The twinge sent enough strength for her petite legs to stand and for her to turn to her child. As she started to clean her nuglet the doe felt warmth spreading from her own heart into the little one. It soon stopped shaking and raised it's head from the ground, and with the air of spectacle the female nuglet opened her eyes. For the first time mother and daughter's eyes met and the doe felt as though she was falling in a crystalline forest pool. Her child had eyes of sapphires, that twinkled like the stars that danced in the sky. The mother felt as if she had been pushed into a cascade of refreshing water, and felt a sense of peace wash over her. The nuglet blinked and continued her gaze at her mother with small formation of elation spreading on her face. A feelings of peace and overpowering love washed over the doe as she continued to comfort her newborn, of everything that she had ever done; her daughter with the crystal eyes was the best thing she had made.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmigoGirl » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:26 am

JerseyDusk wrote:not sure if it's still open but man she's a beauty <3

Story: The labor hadn't been the easiest, though it was common for new mothers to have a hard time of birthing. Filling her lungs with air seemed harder than normal, and she felt a slight pang in her side. Slowly the doe lifted her head from the ground and extended her neck, peering in the direction of her hindquarters. A small quivering bundle lay beside her, and she felt a twinge in her chest that warmed her body. The twinge sent enough strength for her petite legs to stand and for her to turn to her child. As she started to clean her nuglet the doe felt warmth spreading from her own heart into the little one. It soon stopped shaking and raised it's head from the ground, and with the air of spectacle the female nuglet opened her eyes. For the first time mother and daughter's eyes met and the doe felt as though she was falling in a crystalline forest pool. Her child had eyes of sapphires, that twinkled like the stars that danced in the sky. The mother felt as if she had been pushed into a cascade of refreshing water, and felt a sense of peace wash over her. The nuglet blinked and continued her gaze at her mother with small formation of elation spreading on her face. A feelings of peace and overpowering love washed over the doe as she continued to comfort her newborn, of everything that she had ever done; her daughter with the crystal eyes was the best thing she had made.

Congratz!

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bengal Brown Tobiano

Postby JerseyDusk » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:59 am

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!! <3 I love her, my little Gwen
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me