.kestral / leobreaker12

Mako gender;
Male

Mako name;
Maliki

What has he seen?;
The end of the world.

Extra;
It came in a nightmare, a dream of fire and fear, of water and weeping, or darkness and despair. Maliki watched the world burn, watched people and animals turn on each other in anger. He watched as civilisation burned and races failed. When he awoke he feared for the planet, and for the people. He knew his dream was likely just a dream, but it gripped onto him, not letting go.

You see, before the dream Maliki wasn't the best of people. His first thought was always off himself, he never considered the people or the world around him, didn't care who got knocked down on his quest for power. He wanted to be the best and would do anything to achieve it. He knows people got hurt, lost there families, lives, careers, homes because of the steps he took. So he took the dream as a warning. He now works to better the world around him. Whether finding homes for orphans, or people after disasters, helping charity fundraisers, taking in weak or sick or old animals to give them a better life. He now understands it is everyone's responsibility to safeguard the world and each other, and he knows the best way to lead is by example.

transparent ref

Need a hq cover? Ask me just look how hq these have been

Anyway, this guy looks a little rough. Maybe he's seen some things to make him look like this? Do you know? Most creative answer wins!

Code: Select all
Username; {Please include your deviantART username if you have one!!}
Mako gender;
Mako name;
What has he seen?;
Extra; {Optional}

You may have one extra, if writing the limit is 300 words, if art it is unlimited

This ends on Monday, June 29th, 2015

Also, negative points if you name him something to do with Arrows lmao
Last edited by emberheart. on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello there, im ember!

I'm not active here at all anymore but I get pm alerts to my email! Don’t be afraid to message me if needed. As of Nov. 2023

Find me on:
instagram
deviantART
emberheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl #340

Postby yttd » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Username; cecil palmer, dA username is cheerio-queen
Mako gender; Male
Mako name; Shikoba, means "feather" in Native American Choctaw.
What has he seen?; Shikoba has seen amazing things, he's seen artwork as beautiful as nature and nature as beautiful as a landscape. This has caused him to take up painting as a hobby and since he's practising so much he doesn't tend to care for himself as much as he should and therefore he's started to look a bit rough.
Extra;
a feather flutters in the wind
a creature glances out the window
his mane is dishevelled
his eyes are weary but he focuses on his painting

his artwork is magnificent,
his designs are intricate,
the artist is loyal to his post
he sits a silent vigil

his eyes are slowly closing,
his ears are slowly drooping
his tiredness is growing,
yet he stays

even when he's sleeping
the artist is still moving,
he must finish his painting,
before his personal deadline
Last edited by yttd on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relicarn » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:02 pm

Username; Azael, Relicarn on DA

Mako gender; Male

Mako name; Fletcher {Maker of Arrows}

What has he seen?;
Fletcher is an explorer. He travels all over, discovering all kinds of new things, meeting new people, and making new friends (and enemies!). As such, Fletcher has seen all kinds of wonderful and marvelous things, temples, ruins, civilizations.
But he's also seen some awful things too. He sees greed whenever he returns to cities, greed and hunger and pain. He doesn't like going into modern civilization anymore, to the point where he's scared of it.
He's always layered in a film of mud due to his reluctance to return to civilization.

Extra; {Optional}
Last edited by Relicarn on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Sup!
My name's Relicarn and I hang around
here for a handful of things ^^
I work as the Archivist for the wonderful
species Makoatls, and I can often be
found over on DA.

Other than that I'm massive Undertale
trash, and I love to RP!

I don't bite, so feel free to PM me, I'm
always up for a good chat!

WARNING: Awesome people listed below
KiPotato | Mortimer| Dilly. | Cole | Juju |
Squalo | Wolfy | Ardra | Bane

Art by Deertush on DA <3
Relicarn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZC. » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Username;
Azure Ember, Acedartist on DA

Mako gender;
Male

Mako name;
Altura
(A type of coffee)

What has he seen?;
- An unfinished paper due at 8 am tomorrow while it's almost midnight.

Story;
Altura sat at his desk. It was about 11:45 PM, and there's a paper due at 8 AM tomorrow. He's just starting to back up his final copy. The ground shakes a bit - earthquakes were quite common - and a vase gets knocked onto his laptop. This wouldn't be a big problem if it weren't for the fact that some wiring was exposed. He flung himself back to avoid electrocution. By the time that's rectified, Altura finds his laptop and external hard drive were fried by the surge. You know, vaguely-smoking-fried. Altura starts crying a bit, because there goes half his final grade. Altura's friend who helped with the laptop, Keinye, said "It's k. We can fix it." "How do you propose that?" retorted Altura. Keinye responded, "I've got a spare laptop." "IT'S DUE IN THE AM." Keinye looked Altura dead in the eyes and said, "I can help. Go get your laptop." So off goes Altura, and by the time he makes it back, there was this chemical reek in the kitchen. In goes Altura, and Keinye was grinding up caffeine pills, periodically dusting some off into a cooking pot. Meanwhile, Keinye had his coffee pot chugging away on the counter. Altura watched as he took the coffee pot, emptied it into the cooking pot, let that come to a boil and dumped in his coffee, and the remaining caffeine pill powder. He lets that steep, and by the time it was done the smell was so strong it's woken up all 6 other housemates. Keinye poured this all into a mug, stirred in about four tablespoons of sugar, and handed it to Altura. Long story short, he got a weeks extension, didn't sleep for five days, had a conversation with his blinds in Spanish, and got a B+.
Last edited by ZC. on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark! » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Username; W o o f [physcowolfie on da <3]
Mako gender; Male
Mako name; Osirus
What has he seen?; Osirus happened to witness a chinchilla taking a dirt bath, and tried it for himself... I don't think it really went his way...

Last edited by bark! on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖!
------- exo - adult - usa - gamer - artist -------
bark!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pvnkky » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Username; {Please include your deviantART username if you have one!!}
Mako gender;
Mako name;
What has he seen?;
Extra; {Optional}
━━━━ ━━━
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

━━━━ ━━━
Pvnkky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:26 am

He's such a beauty <3
I don't think I'll enter, my connection isn't strong enough, but I might try to help a friend :)
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnbreeze10210 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:35 am

U s e r n a m e
    Dawnbreeze10210
    DA: dawnbreeze9808

G e n d e r
    Male

N a m e
    Montreal

What has he seen
    Montreal had a comic book 'nerd' phase and often found himself admiring and copying the rugged and 'bad boy' look in his every day life. Mirroring this style since his mid-teen years. He found the swashbuckling charms of the men with these rough looks were very confident... Something he lacked. Taking on these persona's from the comics he read, his style of nerdy kid, changed to roguish and rebellious. His personality seemed to gradually change into the confident young men in the comic books, and from there, Montreal held his chin up high despite the weirdo he was constantly called growing up.
    Montreal has finally made his goal of becoming a model (his wish since late teens) and is often dressed and made up to appear as the 'rugged' man of the model shoot that he grew up wanting to be like.

Funny how it works out
    I couldn't remember a time when I thought I had my own sort of style. Now, it's sort of just... Something that defines me as a model. This bad boy, messy look I have? Oh boy, that takes me back quite a few years. Though, I can't say it was really a wrong decision. There's nothing wrong with getting swooning looks and glances from woman passing by or gushing over me in a magazine. It's quite the thrill. It wasn't always like this though. Having others fawn over me and admire my roguish look. Growing up, I was often seen as an outcast. Others often wondered why I would dress in such a way, why I would style my hair like I did, why at such a young age, I got tattoos (but they eventually found out they were fake.. They're real now though). That kid who was trying 'too hard' to look cool... I hadn't even filled out by than either. I was pretty wimpy looking, just think, a wimpy kid trying to pull off a devilish look. Hah... I was seen as weird and crazy back then. And yet, now I'm a fashion forward figure. That guy in the magazine with the bad *ss look. He might look a little scruffy, a little messy, but it's 'handsome' or 'hot'. Weird how just a small while back I was made fun of for having such a look, and now I'm here. With the glaring bright flashes if cameras. Having girls swoon over me left and right. Men trying to duplicate my look. My messy, bad boy look has really just made it's mark on what others deem as attractive. It's funny how society works isn't it?
    [287//300]
Last edited by Dawnbreeze10210 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
╔═══════════════════════╗
A lady must always be two things:
━━━━━━━
Classy
&
Fabulous
━━━━━━━
Hello!
Just call me Dawn

━━━━━━━
E M M E L I N E
━━━━━━━
Kiamaras can be found here
╚═══════════════════════╝
Dawnbreeze10210

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:30 pm

Username;
        Lioncourt
        Da; CourtofLions

Mako gender;
        Male

Mako name;
        Bremen

What has he seen?;
        As a miner, Bremen has seen many different places underground, with many different sights. Some of the caverns bore dazzling gems, some had crystal-clear water that seemed to turn images into alternate universes, and once, he even came across a cavern full of remains of Makoatls of the past...
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krist Fullmetal » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:52 am

Affraid I have to drop...
Last edited by Krist Fullmetal on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just here to browse some forums here and there ;u;
Krist Fullmetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me