Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:44 am

Username: Sandy Hoofprints
Show Name: Disguised Champion
Barn Name: Dill
Coat: Smokey Black Pintaloosa w/ Blaze & Snip
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 16.2 hh
Story:
Dill was frozen still in the cross-country start box. A piece of foil was fluttering across the grass and he wouldn't budge no matter what his young rider Niall did. Niall had started soothingly whispering in his ear before he tried squeezing then kicking his sides, but nothing could get him to move. Niall spotted the culprit silver wrapper just as the steward did, and they ran on to the field to lift it. The second the steward was out of the way Dill burst off the line, seemingly to make up for the valuable seconds of lost time. He sprinted down the hill and cleared the first few jumps with ease, at eye-watering speed. It was all Niall could do to hold on as Dill barrelled over the double log, and the hedge passed underneath them in a flash. They rounded a corner at very high speeds and Dill splashed through a small water ditch with ears back and snorting, but leaped up to the track quickly and headed for the final four obstacles. The trellis fence they cleared with ease, but Dill clipped the top of a trakehner and nearly tripped. Luckily he recovered just in time to clear a wide ditch and the final chicken coop with room to spare, before bounding to the finish line with his head held high. After the late start they only just scraped into the optimum time, but it was very successful for a first show.

Sire: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
Foals: x
Last edited by Sandy Hoofprints on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brabant #64

Postby violentPrince » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:09 am

Sandy Hoofprints wrote:Username: Sandy Hoofprints
Story:
Dill was frozen still in the cross-country start box. A piece of foil was fluttering across the grass and he wouldn't budge no matter what his young rider Niall did. Niall had started soothingly whispering in his ear before he tried squeezing then kicking his sides, but nothing could get him to move. Niall spotted the culprit silver wrapper just as the steward did, and they ran on to the field to lift it. The second the steward was out of the way Finn burst off the line, seemingly to make up for the valuable seconds of lost time. He sprinted down the hill and cleared the first few jumps with ease, at eye-watering speed. It was all Niall could do to hold on as Finn barrelled over the double log, and the hedge passed underneath them in a flash. They rounded a corner at very high speeds and Finn splashed through a small water ditch with ears back and snorting, but leaped up to the track quickly and headed for the final four obstacles. The trellis fence they cleared with ease, but Finn clipped the top of a trakehner and nearly tripped. Luckily he recovered just in time to clear a wide ditch and the final chicken coop with room to spare, before bounding to the finish line with his head held high. After the late start they only just scraped into the optimum time, but it was very succesful for a first show.

Yours
male • gay • witch • adult

toyhou.sedeviantarttwittercommissions
violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brabant #64

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:12 am

Roan. wrote:
Sandy Hoofprints wrote:Username: Sandy Hoofprints
Story:
Dill was frozen still in the cross-country start box. A piece of foil was fluttering across the grass and he wouldn't budge no matter what his young rider Niall did. Niall had started soothingly whispering in his ear before he tried squeezing then kicking his sides, but nothing could get him to move. Niall spotted the culprit silver wrapper just as the steward did, and they ran on to the field to lift it. The second the steward was out of the way Finn burst off the line, seemingly to make up for the valuable seconds of lost time. He sprinted down the hill and cleared the first few jumps with ease, at eye-watering speed. It was all Niall could do to hold on as Finn barrelled over the double log, and the hedge passed underneath them in a flash. They rounded a corner at very high speeds and Finn splashed through a small water ditch with ears back and snorting, but leaped up to the track quickly and headed for the final four obstacles. The trellis fence they cleared with ease, but Finn clipped the top of a trakehner and nearly tripped. Luckily he recovered just in time to clear a wide ditch and the final chicken coop with room to spare, before bounding to the finish line with his head held high. After the late start they only just scraped into the optimum time, but it was very succesful for a first show.

Yours

Really! Thanks c:
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints