#2759 White Dun Splash w/ Badger Face by BluebonnetBree

Based on Click to view
Artist BluebonnetBree [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2759 White Dun Splash w/ Badger Face

Postby BluebonnetBree » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Ordered tolter from the tolter taming event.

Username: heyheygirl101 Rehomed to Eulee
    Name: Young Wild & Free | Snoopy
    Eye Color: pale blue
    Dam: --
    Sire: --
Last edited by BluebonnetBree on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2759 White Dun Splash w/ Badger Face

Postby heyheygirl101 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 pm

Name: Young Wild & Free // Snoopy

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

First Encounter

Postby heyheygirl101 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:12 am

The First Encounter

My Sunday ride with Rony started off like any other, we left before dawn heading for the rise that looked out over the valley in the Rocky’s that Ironwood was nestled in, so that the two of us could watch as the sun rose between the peaks, the lake reflecting the beautiful colours of the sky. I sat in the same saddle I had been sitting in since I was 7, Rony moving through the mountain trails without fault, with this ride being part of his routine for the past 11 years; he knew every twist and turn, peak and valley, rabbit warren and stone. The trail narrowed near the rise, the trees growing closer together, making it rather impossible to see what lay beyond on the rise, and because of that I relied heavily on Rony’s senses, and they never failed me, not even on this day.
Rony stopped short, his nostrils flaring and his ears shoved forward, as he let out a loud neigh, which sounded like a scream. The aggressiveness of Rony scared me quite a bit, but if it was mortal danger, he would have gone the other direction slowly; I knew this was more about his territory then danger. So I decided to urge him forward, not knowing what was on the other side but trusting my boy to keep me safe, and I, to this day, do not regret that decision.
Rony practically jumped out of the grove and onto the rise, the breath I didn’t realize I’d been holding suddenly exited my body, as I looked upon our “intruder”, a stunning, possibly, all white stallion. He had a stance similar to Rony’s, with a little bit of playfulness in his eyes. I felt the muscles in Rony’s hind legs start to tense and grabbed hold of the pummel, but before Rony could rear, the wild stallion jumped away playfully, almost like a dog, whinnying happily at him. Rony looked back at me confused, as if I had the answer, this horse was crazy, however by turning his body I learnt that he was not all white at all, but actually a white dun with splash markings, the blended almost seamlessly into the dun colouring itself.
I watched as the sun rose over the peaks, Rony by my shoulder, and the wild stallion grazing somewhere behind me. I sat in awe as if this was my first time watching the sunrise like this, and as the sky reflected off the surface of the lake, the stallion approached me, as I sat unaware, he slowly moved closer. I felt him sniff my hair first, then attempt to eat it, which I quickly swatted at him for, the swatting scared him a little but he returned rather quickly. This time he nuzzled my back, then abruptly started to scratch his head on it, another thing I didn’t really enjoy, so I shooed him again. He wasted no time coming back to me again, this time however he mimicked something he obviously had seen Rony do earlier, after they had finished horsing around. The stallion, lay his head on my shoulder, and look out to the valley as I did, and instinctively I reached up with my hand and started stroking his cheek, then pulled him in hugging his neck.
The realization dawned on me as Rony and I parted ways with the White Stallion, I had just touched and hugged him, and he had let me do all of it. It was so surreal that I kept reliving the moment the entire ride home, which is why I never noticed that the wild little stallion, had been behind us the entire time. It was when I was opening the pasture gate that I finally saw him, waiting patiently for me to finish; playing it off I urged Rony in, and was about to turn him to close the gate when the little white blur flew past and toward the herd, whinnying excitedly. I decided then that if he was still there tomorrow, and not itchin’ to leave, I would give this wild pony a name.

Word Count: 692

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,

Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adjusting to the New Home

Postby heyheygirl101 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:00 am

The Adjustment

I can’t believe I had actually come into a human’s fence. I had always been told they were dangerous but from what I could tell from the one I had met yesterday, they were far from it. I looked around at the herd, some of the mares lay curled up sleeping with their foals, while others still stood to sleep. Almost all of the stallions were sleeping the only two that seemed to definitely be awake were Rony and an odd white and cream coloured one. Both of them moved occasionally to keep themselves from nodding off. I still couldn’t get over that mares were lying on the ground to sleep, in my old herd the one that had left me behind, the only ones that slept on the ground were the young and the dying, if you weren’t able to move with the herd you were no use to them, here with protection of the fence that surrounded you it seemed that this life style was a lot more laid back. I decided I would get to know this other horse, the one with the strange colours, since I had already gotten to know Rony at the ridge.

Slowly I wandered over to the strange horse, “Hello” I whinnied shyly,

WIP

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,

Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introduction of the Halter

Postby heyheygirl101 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:25 am

The Halter

The Girl who had shown me love and named Snoopy came towards me, a strange contraption in her hands. It was something all the horses here wore but I did not want it. It looked like a snake that wanted to coil around my face, and snakes meant danger which meant that this was dangerous. Though the girl I learned was named, Maria, kept making soothing noises and telling me it was okay. Maybe it was okay to let the device come onto my head, I mean if everyone else had it it really couldn't be that bad right?

I let her slide the device up onto my face. After I had it on it was not constricting at all, it actually was barely noticeable. I liked my new device it felt like I was now truly becoming a part of the herd. Though sometimes it does restrict movement, which can anger me a little, but I realize after a few attempts to get it off that it really isn't worth it.

( It's supposed to look chalky XD )

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,

Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2759 White Dun Splash w/ Badger Face

Postby heyheygirl101 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:27 am

He will be living wildly with Eulee now.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,

Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups