Based on Click to view
Artist Qualeo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Primal - Simas Summer Event - Closed

Postby Qualeo » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:21 pm

"Simas have inhabited the lands for centuries upon centuries, shaping bot the world and themselves as decisions were made and generations thrived. In the beginning, the land was a chaotic, untamed force that ravaged all who were not capable of surviving the harsh treatment. Large, menacing predators roamed the lands and natural disasters swept through the plains unchecked. In the wake of it all, Primal Simas thrived. These ancient beasts stood over three times the size of Simas today,known for their physical strength and unbridled fury. Unlike modern Simas, these creatures held no power over the elements and were in a constant war for both survival and dominance. Countless generations of breeding and technological advancements eventually wiped out the Primal's bloodlines along with their gifts and curses. Now, however, these dinosaurs have been rediscovered and brought to our time. How they will interact with others, and how others will interact with them, will shape the history of Simas forever"

Simas Summer 2K15

Welcome to the Summer event of 2015! With the new Jurassic park movie and just my general love of lore, I decided to focus more on the past of Simas rather than the current Simas. With that in mind, I bring you Primals : The dinosaurs of Simas! These creatures roamed the earth centuries ago and have now returned to make their mark once more! All Event simas will be primals - throughout this event you'll learn much about these creatures, be it their physical appearance or their hierarchy. I hope many of you can end up owning a Primal of your own - I know I'm rather jealous myself that I can't own them all!

Summer Event Items

Event items

Shop

- Read ALL rules before purchasing. DA shop is unlimited buys per day ; CS shop is 1 per person per day (1 same item per day, so you can buy two different items).

- Haggling is NOT allowed. Items are priced based on their rarity. Some DA exclusive items may appear in the CS shop from time to time - check daily!

- Items MAY be traded. Please inform Qualeo of any changes of ownership.

- MYOs will be sold in the shop a few days in to the event and will have a limited number. Rarities will be assigned based on the price (Rarer simas cost more!).

- Any questions pertaining certain items must be PMed to Qualeo - or noted on DA. If you have her skype, you're better off asking on there.

Code: Select all
[color=#800000][b][size=150]Purchasing an item from the shop![/size][/b][/color]
Username:
Shop type (DA or CS):
Item(s) requested:
Payment:

CS Shop

Items that require an artist to work on it require an additional 20% of the original price addition if they wish to accept payment. Not all artists do and do not have to, but a tip is much appreciated for their hard work in guaranteeing the proper use of your items!

(Items are limited to 1 - per person per day)

New Items

War Paints

2 bunnies / 2C$

Current Stock : 5

Moss-covered Token

10 bunnies / 10 C$

Current Stock : 0

Fang of a Prime

5 bunnies / 5C$

Current Stock: 2

Old Items

Mistletoe (Christmas 2013)

6 bunnies / 6 C$

Current Stock : 4

Pink Ribbon (Valentines 2014)

5 bunnies / 5 C$

Current Stock : 6

Four-Leaf Clover (Spring 2014)

10 bunnies / 10 C$

Pack of 4 trait eggs (Easter 2015 - rarities rolled upon purchase)

15 bunnies / 15 C$

Current Stock : 2

DA Shop

New Items

Moss-covered token

50 points if artist done / 30 points if custom done

Seal of the Warchief

80 points

Mantle of the Warchief

200 points - items rolled at purchase

Old Items

Surprise Baby Package (Halloween 2014 - Edited to fit new rules, guaranteed mutation + randomized colors. Patterns still match parents Only works on one child if mutiple)

50 points

Jewel Bucket - Reach in to the bucket for a randomized jewel. Will always be a shaped jewel. Applicable to any non-custom lined Sima).

20 points

Legendary Trait Egg

100 points

Horns of the ancient

75 points - 50 if done by self (See Qualeo for the horn styles)

Current Stock : 3
Last edited by Qualeo on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:47 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Primal - Simas Summer Event - Games

Postby Oh-J » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Hey You!
    Wanna play a game or two? Check back everyday to see what cooking!

Day #3 - Oh Hey! Look, New Games.

Welcome to the Primal Sima Summer Event, and what is an event without games! Here you will find games galore host by none other than me, Serge. Some of these games will be quick and others will be quite long depending on the task. Check down below for more info on this game thread and have fun with the rest of the event! <3

The Knowing the Tricks of the Trade

So you wanna play huh? Well ya gotta know a few things before running off willy-nilly causing all kinds of commotion and trouble, luck for you, I'm here to explain it all. Okay let's see.....
    ichi - Games will last this whole event so don't worry, you'll get something for your effort!
    ni - In these games you will be awarded either currency or a random item. How currency will be payed out is through the ever so trusty, randomizer at random.org. You will see the ranged amount of currency above the given game, these amounts will change so be wary. All your currency will be stored in the bank I set-up so make sure to keep me posted!
    san - There will be a total of 4 games that event users can play here, moss digging, prehistoric trivia, boar hunting, and finger fluting. Each have specific instructions so read carefully.
    yon - These currency tokens, what are they, what do they do? Well they're tokens that can be used to buy items, but these items will not come cheap, oh no no no, these items will be costly and the prices will rarely change so make sure to bring bigger pockets.
    go - Let the fun begin! Continue for forms and Game explainations!

Games?!? I Love Games!

Enough dilly-dally let's get on to what you can here to do!

beepThe Moss Dig
    Ahhhhh!!! Oh no I seemed to have dropped all my tokens in that moss forest, what am I going to do now? Wait could you maybe go find them for me? I will reward you for what you have found!

RULES/ HOW TO PLAY
    - The Tokens will be scattered through out all sima related posts of artists/mods/ect. These tokens maybe claimed by more that one person but some posts may have the probability of having two ore three coins instead of just a single token. If you find one of these posts, you gain the chance of getting higher token amounts, you go glen coco! Below will be the standard form for this game.

*Hint* - Coins might be found through these people : Glispa, Anthrophobia, Serge

[b]I found some of your Tokens![/b]
    username ::
    link to post ::

TOKEN REWARDS
    1 token post = 1-8 sima event coins
    2 token post= 2-16 sima event coins
    3 token post= 3-24 sima event coins

zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    beepPrehistoric Triva
    Do you know your history? Put your knowledge to the test and see how much of a dino lover you are and get some prizes do it!

RULES/ HOW TO PLAY
    - Down below I will post 2-3 questions that have to do will the Primal world of Earth, these questions will be changed daily with new ones so you have to be a bit on your toes for this game! The only rule is that you cannot cheat off of other people's answers, since you never know if they actually got it correct. This is where you could also receive some special items instead of tokens. Below will be the questions and the form to use, get going egg-head.
    Questions
    - What was the first dinosaur to be named? ???-???
    - The U.S state, Colorado, named what dino as their official state dinosaur? ???-???
    - Apatosaurus is also widely known by what other name? ???-???

[b]Knowledge is Power![/b]
    question # ::
    answer ::

zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    beepFinger Fluting
    Wow these cave painting are so amazing and they just use their fingers to do so! I wonder what would be like? Hey wait, you wanna try? How hard could it be?

RULES/ HOW TO PLAY
    - Ahh this game is going to be fun! For this game you will randomly choose a sima that has already been adopted and draw them! But there's a catch, you may only do it with a mouse/trackpad if you do it digitally, and only with a pen if you do it traditionally. Though you got off easy, sorry not sorry. I might hop into this one just for fun! All art that you do will be given to that owner unless it is of your sima, then you keep it. Oh whoops forgot to say something else, there wll be themes you have to follow by as well just to keep it in the Primal mood! Down below will the daily theme, token amount, and form to fill out! Things are about to get messy!
    Daily Art Theme
    - Draw a sima in some dino themed pajamas -- 5-25 tokens

[b]Look at my Cave Art![/b]
    art ::
    sima and owner's name ::

you will never seee what thisss saysss!!!Shop
    Okay so guess who's back with some treasure after a long excavation... that's right, me!
    Down below is everything that I was able to compile while I was away! Thought I was just ignoring ya'll? Nope, just doing what any good host is doing, hosting.

War Paint
    Price :10 tokens
    Stock : 15

Fang of a Primal
    Price : 20 tokens
    Stock : 5

Mantle of Warchief
    Price : 50 tokens
    Stock : 2

Seal of Warchief
    Price : 35 tokens
    Stock : 6

Crushed Jewels
    Price : 60 tokens

Moss Covered Token
    Price :115 tokens
    Stock : Out of Stock

Extra Raffle Ticket
    Price : 85 tokens

[size=100]Form[size]
    [b]So I think this is enough....[/b]
    item of purchase ::
    original token count ::
    token count after purchase ::
Last edited by Oh-J on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 11 times in total.
    colorful hair don't care
Oh-J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Primal - Simas Summer Event - No Posting -

Postby yuketsu » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:39 pm

reserved
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, registered nurse
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glispa » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:55 am

Walking forward, carefully stepping around resting primals you come before a stone platform, roughly shaped with edges sticking out in smaller platforms you have come before the Alpha's throne. The primal resting on the throne is the far greatest of the ones surrounding you, with the mark of the pack and of an alpha gracing his shoulder, a mark bearing pride and strength. This is not someone you should get on the bad side with and it is with that in though that you step up to the Alpha's throne, carrying your offer to the greatest of the pack and who knows, you might even be getting something in return for your simple offering if you are lucky.

Want to play the game of the Alpha's throne
This game goes out on you, as your sima or another charcater if there's a lack of simas in your possession walk up to the Alpha's throne to bring forth an offering. This little interaction is written out as a shorter roleplay entry that is to be sent to me by PM and should consist of the name of the chosen bringer of the offering and an explanation to what the offering is. An example of this could be as follows
Sima walks up to the alpha's throne and brings forth an offering of sweet fruits and berries

Every round of this game will have a little clue to what offering will win you the round in shape of a smaller text explaining the appearance and actions of the Alpha situated under the specifics for the given round. The offering itself can be anything from a simple gesture or collection of words to something more physical as consumables, gems or painted objects. Of course there are a whole lot of other things that could be offered too and sometimes multiple things could be acceptable as desired offering.

Rules for playing the Alpha's throne
Only enter once each round, a new round will be announced with the posting of the winner in this thread
Only give one offering each round, it could be a collection of smaller things but keep them all in close theme
Only send your entry for the given round through a Pm to me with the given round as the title
The clue is important to success, read it well and think of what is brought forward in it before choosing your offering

Round 5
Ends at the end of the event
Price consist of the Alpha himself and is given to the first one or the one closest to give a acceptable offering

Sitting high up on his throne is how you find the Alpha, his eyes following you gently whilst you walk up to the throne. He seems to be calm and open to what words you might bring and what action you might display. Maybe now's the time to truly impress the Alpha with something above any physical offering and maybe even gain the trust and respect of the all mighty Alpha
Last edited by Glispa on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:55 am, edited 9 times in total.
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I n t e r e s t s
*Sonic the hedgehog
Undertale
*Crocheting
*Drawing

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━

━━ do you think ━━━
even the worst person can change...?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ Da | Characters | tumblr ⦘━━━━

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━━━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
that everyone can be a good person,
━━ if they just try? ━━
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dandyLION » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:06 am

reserve
───────────────────────────────

DANDYLIONSCARE
female >> pansexual >> older than you foo'
Vee. is my bee!
Fang is my thang!
Its Dandy, not Daddy.

Pm me about commissions
if you are interested

PLUMERIANS
VERA • KYLIX • SAIPH • MAI • ANDROMEDA
I will always cherish you, my dears.
KALONS
SATURNIA • HEX • DELTA • ZETA • WHISPER
SYN • PHI • IOTA

Art to the left is by Vee.
Icon is by Fui

dandyLION

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:08 am

marking ;o;<3
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:25 am

Marking. :>

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 16 people.
I have received 10 gifts.

₊˚⊹. ☾ Aria ☆ she/her ☆ Art shop ☽ .⊹˚₊Image
Lorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:25 am

mark
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvidous » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:33 am

Marking uvu
hello