Rioji #57 by Panne

Based on Click to view
Artist Panne [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #57

Postby Panne » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Rioji's are four legged creatures with long, bendy ears, and a remarkably long tail that
that can stretch to more than two body lengths! In incredibly rare cases, these tails may
be very short, resembling a bobtail. Other unusual tails have been seen as well, and are
more common than bobs but are still infrequent. Some Rio's also have rigid, plate-like
manes that line their necks and hindquarters. Rio's are found scattered around earth,
from the tundras of Alaska to the deserts of Africa. Where they live effects their habits,
behavior, and sometimes diets. Rio's are omnivores, but it is observed that they tend
to lean towards plants. They are very passive creatures, and rarely interfere with other
species. They travel both in packs an alone, depending on personality, much like us.
Rioji's come in ranges of colors. Their name even comes from Rio de Janeiro, where
the world famous Carnival, with its exploding colors, is celebrated annually.

I'm back to making designs! I was kinda hungry when drawing this hence the strawberries haha xD
NyanTheVulpes wrote:Username;;NYANCATPOPTARTZ
Rioji Name;;Shortcake
Rioji Gender;;Female
Short Story;;Shortcake is a very unusual Rioji. She works and lives in a Japanese bakery located somewhere in a city in a northern state in North America. The bakery makes strawberry shortcakes,desserts and sandwiches.Shortcake usually eats a strawberry shortcake every day,and some other food,occasionally a sandwich. Her job is to carry the trays with desserts and sandwiches on it to the customers' tables in the bakery. Shortcake always smiles while doing this,even no one asks her to. The customers usually ask the workers who owns Shortcake,so really,who owns Shortcake? No one does. One day one of the workers was throwing away the trash when it was very hot outside,about a year ago. When the worker was doing this,Shortcake,who was dehydrated and weak at the time,crawled to the worker,looking at them,with clouded eyes. The worker noticed how bad of a condition Shortcake was in,so they took her in the bakery. Of course,everyone was confused and worried for the poor animal,and the owner of the bakery didn't allow pets in the bakery. But before they could argue about keeping the thing inside the bakery,they fed her,and gave her clean,fresh water. The owner said that the worker could keep it inside so it doesn't die in the wild,but the worker will have to care for it,feed it,brush it,tame it,and put it to some use,so it doesn't lay around all day and do absolutely nothing around the bakery. And so the worker did. The bakery started attracting more consumers after Shortcake arrived. A few months after that,the worker who found Shortcake died in a car accident. Shortcake was sad,of course,and didn't eat for a few days,but there was someone that told her something that made her even happier than before. A worker had a son,and one day she brought the little boy to work because she forgot something. Shortcake was laying on a table,depressed,and the little boy said to her 'Your friend will always be here,and when you're happy,she'll probably be happy,too.' Since the worker who found Shortcake wasn't there anymore,the owner usually fed her. After listening to the little boy,when mostly everyone was gone,at home,hope flickered back in Shortcake,and after that,she was happy. That's about the time when she got the name Shortcake.Happier than before,and she was thankful that the worker found her that one hot day. No one knows how she even got there,up to that area.
Extras;;

Congratulations, Shortcake is yours! C:
Last edited by Panne on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #57

Postby Nadine » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Username;;
Rioji Name;;
Rioji Gender;;
Short Story;;
Extras;;

mark ;w;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Username;;
Rioji Name;;
Rioji Gender;;
Short Story;;
Extras;;

Res ;D
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastellu » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:46 am

Username;;NYANCATPOPTARTZ
Rioji Name;;Shortcake
Rioji Gender;;Female
Short Story;;Shortcake is a very unusual Rioji. She works and lives in a Japanese bakery located somewhere in a city in a northern state in North America. The bakery makes strawberry shortcakes,desserts and sandwiches.Shortcake usually eats a strawberry shortcake every day,and some other food,occasionally a sandwich. Her job is to carry the trays with desserts and sandwiches on it to the customers' tables in the bakery. Shortcake always smiles while doing this,even no one asks her to. The customers usually ask the workers who owns Shortcake,so really,who owns Shortcake? No one does. One day one of the workers was throwing away the trash when it was very hot outside,about a year ago. When the worker was doing this,Shortcake,who was dehydrated and weak at the time,crawled to the worker,looking at them,with clouded eyes. The worker noticed how bad of a condition Shortcake was in,so they took her in the bakery. Of course,everyone was confused and worried for the poor animal,and the owner of the bakery didn't allow pets in the bakery. But before they could argue about keeping the thing inside the bakery,they fed her,and gave her clean,fresh water. The owner said that the worker could keep it inside so it doesn't die in the wild,but the worker will have to care for it,feed it,brush it,tame it,and put it to some use,so it doesn't lay around all day and do absolutely nothing around the bakery. And so the worker did. The bakery started attracting more consumers after Shortcake arrived. A few months after that,the worker who found Shortcake died in a car accident. Shortcake was sad,of course,and didn't eat for a few days,but there was someone that told her something that made her even happier than before. A worker had a son,and one day she brought the little boy to work because she forgot something. Shortcake was laying on a table,depressed,and the little boy said to her 'Your friend will always be here,and when you're happy,she'll probably be happy,too.' Since the worker who found Shortcake wasn't there anymore,the owner usually fed her. After listening to the little boy,when mostly everyone was gone,at home,hope flickered back in Shortcake,and after that,she was happy. That's about the time when she got the name Shortcake.Happier than before,and she was thankful that the worker found her that one hot day. No one knows how she even got there,up to that area.
Extras;;
hey y’all

Pastellu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:48 am

up ^_^

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:49 am

About two hours left, get your forms in!

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 am

NyanTheVulpes wrote:Username;;NYANCATPOPTARTZ
Rioji Name;;Shortcake
Rioji Gender;;Female
Extras;;

Congratulations, Shortcake is yours! C:

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne