Artist fairy king [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sima #487

Postby fairy king » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:34 pm

What is a Sima?
Simas are cat/wolf creatures basically. Their paws resemble a wolves while their body structure could resemble a cat. Simas are also known as 'Sword Mammels'. This name comes from their tail. The tail is the most important part of a Sima's body. They resemble a sword most of all. They are thick and fluffy at the base and when the go down the tail, it gets thinner then widens into two tail guards like the guards on a sword. The jewel acts like the blade.

The jewel of a Sima comes in various shapes, sizes and colors, in which they make a Sima unique. Their eyes are always the same color as he jewels unless they have a special condition. Simas have a furry body, their mane around the neck the most furry of all. Even their ears are fuzzy. Baby Simas are more so however, with furry lips, poofier manes and slightly larger ears than what their heads would allow.

Simas are omnivores, meaning they could eat anything from fruit to the meat of a rabbit and even to things like candy or cake. Their teeth are sharp in the front with molars in the back to chew with. All Simas live or come from tropical places. Most are house Simas though and are transferred to other locations where they live with humans. In the wild they are usually in packs of ten. They are social creatures so that's good. Some Simas mate for life, while others like temporary mates.

The jewels of Simas glow at the night, illuminating the darkness when they want. Some jewel colors however cause darkness while others cause more interesting powers.

A Sima has two types of horns that are found in the wild. They are uncommon though to find a lot with them. There are long ones and short ones. Babies don't know which they got until they grow up.

I thought that purple mountains & some lightning would look cool. So I did some.
Those markings don't actually glow, it's just a gradient on their fur that makes it look like they glow.

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
What does this sima do during a thunderstorm?;;
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #487

Postby bananaquit » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Marking, will make a form later.
bananaquit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:40 pm

Username;; Austriagirl
      Name;; Thor
      Gender;; Male
      Thor hides under his bed is very nonchalant during a storm.
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:40 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
unkown wrote:it's ok to be scared ; but don't let
that fear take control of your life.

Jerico Silvers wrote:Nobody's fearless, we all
have something we're afraid of losing

unknown wrote:Stop being afraid of what could
go wrong and start believing in the
positive of what could go right.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    username ;; waterstar2002
    name ;; Perun
    gender ;; male
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    pronunciation ;; P-ah-ruh-n
    origin ;; Greek
    meaning ;; Perun is the god
    of thunder and lightning.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    sexuality ;; bisexual
    beliefs ;; christian
    residence ;; Greece
    previous residence ;; Egypt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have stumbled upon a few recordings in the house a weird looking sima just sold you. Curious, you slip them into the tape player. You can tell right away that it's a middle aged sima with a crisp and scared voice. In the background there is a pounding of rain and occasional bang in the background. You hear a shaking voice
Last edited by waterstar. on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:56 am, edited 8 times in total.

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazoo » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Mark

☽═════════════════════════════════════☾

aislinn female its complicated supernatural

i am a canadian girl who is interested in film
and tv production. love the show supernatural.

☽═════════════════════════════════════☾

Kazoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairy king » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Yes, extras are allowed! On my adopts, extras are always allowed unless it's stated otherwise. c:
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:20 pm

Username;; Ember The Wolf
Name: Kaoya Senpai
Gender;; Male
During thunderstormsthunderstorms Kaoya makes hot cocoa and watches. While curled up in his favorite vlanket He adore lighting. His theory is that when he was born he was struck by lightening and Athens what gave him his markings.
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bullie » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:33 pm

possible reserve
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glispa » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:49 am

Username;; Glispa
Name;; Ceryl
Gender;; Male
Personality;; Odd | Defensive | Recluse | Perfectionist | Methodical
Ceryl is an odd fellow who can be quite hard to deal with. He's really not the easiest to talk to, he takes most things to heart, has a hard time catching on to sarcasm and jokes and on top of it all tends to be really defensive around others. Due to this he is often seen as a recluse with his odd fascinations and ways around things. He can often been seen talking to himself or mumbling under his breath, which is a trait he has developed during his time of living mostly alone.

Ceryl is very much a perfectionist, even though his home is seen as a mess to most others it is not at all to him. Everything has it's specific place and everything that is within reasons of being categorized into his own system of organising is just that. He can almost become a little OCD about this and even though he won't openly admit it he almost feels himself forced to keep up this way of living as to not disturb some bigger force or something he can't properly explain. But still, even though mot others don't understand his way of categorizing matters after their sub-values and for example stores food after their given energy rather than anything else, this is a system that works for him and he has yet to actually get anything lost within the so called mess of a system of his.

Ceryl is quite methodical and organsied in his ways, he tends to go about things in similar ways which almost tends to form a daily routine for him even though he has no real problem to break his own routines and does so regularly. He's not someone to start up a commotion and even though he's quick on defending his ways he usually does so in a calmed manner. If he feels the conversation is getting out of hands he usually just ignores the person in question by simply stating they are not worth his time to then just simply walk away.

What does this sima do during a thunderstorm?;; Document the happenings and values given
Ceryl has always been a sima to chase down natural disasters and document their ongoing and thunderstorms are no different. Not only does he document when they occur or how long they go on for he also does a whole array of tests to have some values write down. If one would take a thunderstorm as an example he would not only document the general area affected, the duration of the storm and a rating of the storm but also the frequency of strike-downs and their respective time of occurrence, the general energy level of each lightning, the level of sound in decibel expressed compared to the given distance away from the strike-down as well as general values for the storm that comes with thunder and some smaller values he can bring out. All these fact together with some personal notes is collected and stored according to the values give in his so called archive, also known as his living room.

Ceryl wrote:My life is a mess they said, but what they do are failing to see the logical order of matters and their proper values and instead depend on systems destined to fail on them.

Ceryl wrote:It's not a matter of an occupation, it is a matter of life. I live for what I do rather than doing it for a living.

Ceryl wrote:I don't sleep much, can't sleep much, life is too important for wasting it on nuisances such as sleeping

Ceryl wrote:My life is never quiet, whether it's the buzzing of electronics or the voices calling out the news there's always something around making sound, silence is nothing natural

Occupations:
Even though Chasing down natural disasters, storm and such are one of his main occupations that's far from everything he does. another main thing that he occupies himself with is writing news articles about those disasters he gets to witness first hand for different new parties and he has even at times been contacted by different news channels and being put shoot the disaster close by in exchange for payment. This has become his main living and the main support for his travels and equipment, if he's lucky he may even get his travel costs and equipment payed for completely for certain events if he's just there to document it for the world. And even though Ceryl tends to find this awfully dull it's a chance for him to do what he loves to do without needing to get himself a proper job that would only prevent him from doing exactly that, even though it means spending late nights up writing on completely uninteresting reports

Another big part of what he occupies himself is put down into watching and reading the news from all around the world, because without the equipment to properly come forward to when and where a natural disaster is to strike it's the easiest way to get the information he needs to plan his next trip and pack what's necessary. And to do that he tends to always have some sort of media available, whether it is his TV, radio or phone he's always just a quick move away from the news and it's not all that uncommon to see hims just wandering around with the news casually on in the background. This is also his way to be able to follow and document facts about the natural disasters he doesn't manage to catch first person and even though he always prefers to be there personally he has become so adapted to this lifestyle and how things usually goes that he technically could sit at home and do his research from there and still get out most values he wants.

- Storms
- Nature
- Sound
- Coffee
Dislikes:
- Dullness
- Silence
- Sweets
- Sleep
- Warmth

What are we like playing with fire when we know the consequences to come with it, we know what is to come yet we still play with things better left alone. Curiosity will be our bane as we continuously get burnt yet still insist trying yet again as if the same things wouldn't repeat itself, all this just to satisfy our never ending curiosity that corrupts or logical thinking
Last edited by Glispa on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I n t e r e s t s