6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2258 Amber Champagne Tovero

Postby BluebonnetBree » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 pm

flurr wrote:

username: flurr
    name: circus maximus - magnus
    meaning: magnificent show

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

halter: surprise me with something using this colour palette.
    personality: determined - zealous - agile - swift - intelligent - mellow - amiable
    magnus is the most determined, and zealous tolter you may ever meet. he doesn't give up on things, and completes
    everything he starts. he is agile on his feet, and one of the fasted horses you'll ever meet. he's nimble footed, and he
    loves running. sometimes he has trouble stopping, though. he is intelligent, and is usually the one answering questions
    rather than asking them. he is mellow, and a very laid back tolter to simply hang around and graze with. he's quite
    amiable as well and hates being alone, but doesn't like being the center of attention either. he just enjoys company.
    favorites: sugar cubes, carrots, running, cantering, trail rides, ban'ei racing, being around others, being yelled at.
    dislikes: granny smith apples, warm treats, mud, being dirty, riding in rings, dressage, being alone, disappointing others.
    discipline: magnus enjoys ban'ei racing to no end, and he does occasional dressage competitions just to keep his father
    happy, even though he doesn't enjoy them.

relationship with mikage: mikage and magnus have a great relationship. they love seeing each other, and mikage enjoys
    helping magnus train for his ban'ei races. they have a strong bond, and love taking part in small competitions at their
    barn together, and challenging each other to work as hard as possible. when magnus was taken from shadow cove horse
    ranch to glimmering stables, he was depressed about not being able to see mikage as often, but now has learnt to deal
    with being apart from her, and seeing his beloved mother figure every month or two.
    relationship with amadeus: magnus wasn't as interested in being graceful and fluid as amadeus, and instead likes to
    focus on being determined and strong like mikage. magnus inherited his speed and agility from amadeus though, which
    has helped him win many a ban'ei race. to keep his father satisfied, magnus competes in dressage competition every
    few months. his relationship with his father is not as close as with mikage, but he enjoys being around his father just
    the same. they love having little races in the pasture, and magnus coped reasonably well the separation when he was
    bought. he still loves seeing amadeus though.

Username: flurr
    Name: circus maximus - magnus
    Eye Color: amber
    Sire: Amadeus
    Dam: Mikage
Last edited by BluebonnetBree on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2251 WIP

Postby Captain Chomp » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Mark

Hey Captain Chomp here, wanna talk, just PM me I really like making new friends on here.
-
Sweetheart
My Bae
More To come <3

Click him please <3
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

circus maximus - magnus

Postby feverrr » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:37 pm

username: flurr
name: circus maximus - magnus
meaning: magnificent show

halter: surprise me with something using this colour palette.
personality: determined - zealous - agile - swift - intelligent - mellow - amiable
magnus is the most determined, and zealous tolter you may ever meet. he doesn't give up on things, and completes
everything he starts. he is agile on his feet, and one of the fasted horses you'll ever meet. he's nimble footed, and he
loves running. sometimes he has trouble stopping, though. he is intelligent, and is usually the one answering questions
rather than asking them. he is mellow, and a very laid back tolter to simply hang around and graze with. he's quite
amiable as well and hates being alone, but doesn't like being the center of attention either. he just enjoys company.
favorites: sugar cubes, carrots, running, cantering, trail rides, ban'ei racing, being around others, being yelled at.
dislikes: granny smith apples, warm treats, mud, being dirty, riding in rings, dressage, being alone, disappointing others.
discipline: magnus enjoys ban'ei racing to no end, and he does occasional dressage competitions just to keep his father
happy, even though he doesn't enjoy them.

relationship with mikage: mikage and magnus have a great relationship. they love seeing each other, and mikage enjoys
helping magnus train for his ban'ei races. they have a strong bond, and love taking part in small competitions at their
barn together, and challenging each other to work as hard as possible. when magnus was taken from shadow cove horse
ranch to glimmering stables, he was depressed about not being able to see mikage as often, but now has learnt to deal
with being apart from her, and seeing his beloved mother figure every month or two.
relationship with amadeus: magnus wasn't as interested in being graceful and fluid as amadeus, and instead likes to
focus on being determined and strong like mikage. magnus inherited his speed and agility from amadeus though, which
has helped him win many a ban'ei race. to keep his father satisfied, magnus competes in dressage competition every
few months. his relationship with his father is not as close as with mikage, but he enjoys being around his father just
the same. they love having little races in the pasture, and magnus coped reasonably well the separation when he was
bought. he still loves seeing amadeus though.

Last edited by feverrr on Tue May 05, 2015 9:58 am, edited 7 times in total.
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vincent, » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:41 pm

my stalker van has arrived :>
vincent,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Username;; husky.
Name;; Heron
Gender;; Stallion
Halter Color;; Orange, bright red and deep red gradient
What's their relationship with both parents?
    Amadeus; Heron is not as close to his father as he is to his mother. He once admired his father's grace and beauty, but now values more the passion and dedication his father has shown him. Heron never spent a lot of time with his father, as Amadeus was often practicing and wouldn't let him intervene. As a result of this, Heron has grown yet farther away from his father, though he is not bitter about it and still much respect for the graceful stallion.

Mikage; Heron loves his mother with a burning passion. Although she often is working like Amadeus and has little time for him, the love she has shown him is treasured by Heron. If Amadeus has shown Heron how to be committed and to never give up, Mikage has shown Heron the value of patience and how to be strong in the toughest moments. Heron admires his mother's willpower, and strives to prove to her he can be just as powerful as she is.
Last edited by husky. on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bears » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:59 pm

*shifts my butt into park*
bears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:01 pm

Market Markers Marking. <3
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella278436 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:03 pm